Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Makes sense Ronnie and very doable for you. How are you finding the Red days?
If everyone is happy we can start when the others get back as I know they both want to do the challenge. What I'll do is paste everyone's name/goal etc onto the above list and when we're all on it we can start......is that ok with you? x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Red days going well and finding it easier now just getting head around it all.
Just had a salad with ham and cottage cheese for lunch and its filled me so not missing my couscous although I did have 25g yesterday for 4.5 syns cause I do miss it and it was enough so I was definitely having too much lol xx

My Xmas target is to be between 9st and 9st 7lb I might alter this to 9st if I carry on losing well!

Kim, you asked how tall I am. I`m 5ft 4ins. I know - a giant!! :)

Count me in for the Christmas challenge!!

Aiming to get to target. A bit ambitious at 8st7lbs!!

Lost 0.25lbs this week.....8st 9.5lbs!!! :)

Was lying wide awake at 4am this morning and realised I didnt finish off putting Debs and Nikki's weights on the Bikini Challenge as I was on hols and then distracted with Charlie, so I'll get that done today.

Also, how about we start the ball rolling with the Xmas Challenge and at least start getting everyones names etc who want to do it, so when Deb and Nikki get back from their hols we'll be virtually ready to start. I think Nikki is back early next week and Deb the following Saturday.
Im happy to to do it again as I'm off work at the mo, but if anyone else wants to, please feel free x
So, what are all your goals for the Challenge.....come on girls, lets get the bods ready for that LBD!

XMAS CHALLENGE

KIM - goal is to maintain my weight at 8.7 - 8.10
RONNIE - goal is to be 9.7

I'm in

Please put me down for target weight 9 stone

XMAS CHALLENGE

KIM - goal is to maintain at 8.7 - 8.10 (Fri 20th Dec)
NIKKI - goal is to be 9 - 9.7
GA - goal is to be at target of 8.7
DONNA - goal is to be at target of 9.7
DEBBIE- goal is to maintain at 8.9 - 8.10
JO - goal is to be at target of 9.0
LAURA - goal to maintain at 9.0

So far so good girls, just wait for Debs and anyone else to join.......where's Vicky?......and then we'll get the Challenge started. What shall we call it, as the name Xmas Challenge is a bit dull lol!
What will all your last WI date be before Xmas......mine is Friday December 20th as I WI on a Friday

Last edited:
Quick pop in just been busy working extra hours past few weeks.

Down another 1.25lb so 9st 2.5lb.

For Xmas I hope to be at and maintaining at target of 9st!

3 weeks til friends weddings not sure I can get to target by then but going to try to get as close as possible :) x

Quick pop in just been busy working extra hours past few weeks.

Down another 1.25lb so 9st 2.5lb.

For Xmas I hope to be at and maintaining at target of 9st!

3 weeks til friends weddings not sure I can get to target by then but going to try to get as close as possible :) x

Yay well done Laura another good loss for you and the way you're going I bet you'll be at target of 9 stone for the wedding x

XMAS CHALLENGE

NIKKI - goal is to be 9 - 9.7
GA - goal is to be at target of 8.7

So far so good girls, just wait for Debs and anyone else to join.......where's Vicky?......and then we'll get the Challenge started. What shall we call it, as the name Xmas Challenge is a bit dull lol!
What will all your last WI date be before Xmas......mine is Friday December 20th as I WI on a Friday

Yay a new challenge!! I've been weighing on a Monday for the past few weeks so for now ill stick with that. So that will be the 23rd.

2 more days at centre parcs left. Feel a bit blotted and erm bunged up but my dad yesterday morning said I looked skinner than when we came so that can only be a good thing. We will see on Monday!

XMAS CHALLENGE

NIKKI - goal is to be 9 - 9.7 (Mon 23rd Dec)
GA - goal is to be at target of 8.7 ( Mon 23rd Dec)

Last edited:
[QUOTE=Nikki
Still cant seem to quote you Nikki....very odd!

Enjoy your last couple of days at Centre Parcs and worry about the scales when you get back! :) x

Well at summer we called it the bikini challenge so what about LBD challenge for Xmas as no doubt we will all have parties to dress up for

Forgot to say that officially I weigh in on Mondays. So my last weigh in before Christmas will be 23rd Dec.
However, as I do SW at home that varies depending on when I go into town. I use the scales at Boots.
They`re more reliable than my bathroom scales. They always say I`m much heavier than the scales in Boots say.
The difference can be as much as 7lbs over. I know which I prefer!!:)

Sneaks back in...any room for me? I'd love to join the LBD challenge. Hoping to get down to 8st 10lbs by then

Welcome back Jenna :D

How have you been?

Back