Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Lol Vickster I still make faux pas all the time on here and I've been on this site for ages now haha! Good luck :)

Just had my eyebrows waxed, bought 2 new tops and 2 new skirts (3 in size 8 and 1 in size 10 woop...I know sizes change all the time due to shops trying to flatter people but I just like seeing 8s :)) and have just munched the life out of a LM sausage sandwich...was delish!

Im ok thanks Annette (is that how you spell it?). Im walking around in a morphine/pregabalin haze, but at least I can function with an Oromorph top up for breakthrough pain!
Hows your hubby now as you said there's not much change with him. Were you not trying to move house as well?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah, you got the spelling right!! You`d be surprised at how many spellings I`ve seen :)

Glad you`re on top of your pain, even if it means lots of drugs.

Hubby has good and bad days.

We were offered a flat, but it was too far away from town. As we don`t drive we`d need three buses to get to the hospital for his many appointments. We didn`t accept it. Rejecting it doesn`t harm our prospects for a move. Just have to keep pestering the council!!

We'll go for a Saturday weigh in lol and we'll go 8st 9lb cause that's what my stats bar says :)

I read that as star bar then and wondered how your chocolate was telling you which weight to go for.... my mind has completely gone lol.

We went shopping today and saw a leather jacket in the sale, boyfriend said I should buy it and then said it was annoying as he was going to buy me one for Christmas-so I said he should buy that one for Christmas as I'm not in a rush for it (and also it made sense that he got one which I'd tried on ect.) I tried on a 10 and a 12 and we were saying about how much of a difference they were, decided on the 10 as it was just a little tight over my jumper-but when we got to the till we noticed it was actually an 8 and not a 10, no wonder there was a massive size difference. Stuck with it anyway and just tried it on with a T-shirt instead of a jumper and it looks great :) plus I'm hoping to loose weight again after my marathon anyway.

Good grief!! 8st1lb!! Is your instructor feeling ok?
I`m 5ft 4in as well. I think I`d struggle to get to 8st 1lb.

I exercise at home to dvd`s nearly every day. But I wouldn`t set a target for myself that low. Sounds like your instructor doesn`t want to lose your custom!!
I`d be asking some serious questions.

Hi Annette, you are right, it's a ridiculous target for me!! I'd look awful, I'm not sure why she suggested it as I am a member and she doesn't receive any extra money from me. Maybe she has targets to meet or something.....anyway I won't be going that low!!

I read that as star bar then and wondered how your chocolate was telling you which weight to go for.... my mind has completely gone lol.

We went shopping today and saw a leather jacket in the sale, boyfriend said I should buy it and then said it was annoying as he was going to buy me one for Christmas-so I said he should buy that one for Christmas as I'm not in a rush for it (and also it made sense that he got one which I'd tried on ect.) I tried on a 10 and a 12 and we were saying about how much of a difference they were, decided on the 10 as it was just a little tight over my jumper-but when we got to the till we noticed it was actually an 8 and not a 10, no wonder there was a massive size difference. Stuck with it anyway and just tried it on with a T-shirt instead of a jumper and it looks great :) plus I'm hoping to loose weight again after my marathon anyway.

That's great Donna, you must be all muscle. What colour is it?

Check out you 2 slimbo girls Jenna and Donna in your size 8's.
Its such a great feeling getting into an 8 and I remember when I could fit into my first size 8 jeans in Next a few months ago, I wanted to go out running round the shop telling everyone I was in an 8 lol!

Send us some piccies girls.....Im nosey and like to see what you all wear x

My jackets been hidden away now so I forget about it until Christmas :( next time I buy something or actually go somewhere and look half decent I'll take a pic, although next time out might be the night of my marathon.

It is a great feeling isn't it, I was in them all the time before, I need to get back so I'm comfortably in them all the time. Just finding it really hard at the moment. We went out last night and had a burger and hotdog platter with chips and onion rings (no pudding though) and tomorrow I'll be going slightly over as its race time again (although it won't be as bad as last week as not going out after) fingers crossed I'll still manage some loss this week, I've kept syns low the rest of the week as I knew we'd be out Friday.

Yeah, you got the spelling right!! You`d be surprised at how many spellings I`ve seen :)

Glad you`re on top of your pain, even if it means lots of drugs.

Hubby has good and bad days.

We were offered a flat, but it was too far away from town. As we don`t drive we`d need three buses to get to the hospital for his many appointments. We didn`t accept it. Rejecting it doesn`t harm our prospects for a move. Just have to keep pestering the council!!

Haha with the drugs, as I'm sure you know with your hubby......you take drugs for one problem, which gives you another problem, so you have to take more drugs......I rattle by the end of the day!

Would you not be a priority case because of your husband and be given a flat/house of your choosing and where you want? Too many of the houses are probably taken up by underage pregnant girls tho ggrrrrrr! x

My jackets been hidden away now so I forget about it until Christmas :( next time I buy something or actually go somewhere and look half decent I'll take a pic, although next time out might be the night of my marathon.

It is a great feeling isn't it, I was in them all the time before, I need to get back so I'm comfortably in them all the time. Just finding it really hard at the moment. We went out last night and had a burger and hotdog platter with chips and onion rings (no pudding though) and tomorrow I'll be going slightly over as its race time again (although it won't be as bad as last week as not going out after) fingers crossed I'll still manage some loss this week, I've kept syns low the rest of the week as I knew we'd be out Friday.

Same, Donna. My jeans at the mo are a mix of 8 and 10s, before Christmas they were all 8s. Hopefully soon for us both :)

I can't remember the last time I was an 8.

I'm out tonight for a meal which is gonna be bad so I will very much doubt I'm gonna so good on the challenge this week.
But, I'll be working hard through the week so u never know

Same, Donna. My jeans at the mo are a mix of 8 and 10s, before Christmas they were all 8s. Hopefully soon for us both :)

Fingers crossed. Although its only down to us isn't it, at least we did it once, we know we can do it again

OMG just got weighed and 6lb down ecstatic isn't the word loving slim fast :)))))

Hi Vickster29. Well done on your great loss, but are you aware you're posting in the Slimming World group! You'll probably get more advice and a response if you post in the Slimfast group.

Morning ladies

My night out last didn't go according to plan lets just say it ended with chocolate fudge cake & ice cream and leave it there ... ;-) anyway it was lovely to catch up with my friends and that is more important.
Back on track today not got too much of a hangover so no munchies had a yummy bacon buttie for brekkie made by my lovely daughter :) so that's set me up for the day.
We are taking the girls to their first football match today and promised them a pie and hot chocolate I'm going to take some fruit and be very good, maybe an alpen light bar too. Got a chicken dinner for tea so that should be an on plan day yippee glad my off plan night has been controlled feels good :)) xx

What's everyone up to today ?
Good luck on your race today Donna how far today ?

All this talk of size 8 is great ... Never ever been a size 8 would like to get to a 10 though. You girls are all doing great x

Have a good Sunday keep smiling xx

Morning ladies

My night out last didn't go according to plan lets just say it ended with chocolate fudge cake & ice cream and leave it there ... ;-) anyway it was lovely to catch up with my friends and that is more important.
Back on track today not got too much of a hangover so no munchies had a yummy bacon buttie for brekkie made by my lovely daughter :) so that's set me up for the day.
We are taking the girls to their first football match today and promised them a pie and hot chocolate I'm going to take some fruit and be very good, maybe an alpen light bar too. Got a chicken dinner for tea so that should be an on plan day yippee glad my off plan night has been controlled feels good :)) xx

What's everyone up to today ?
Good luck on your race today Donna how far today ?

All this talk of size 8 is great ... Never ever been a size 8 would like to get to a 10 though. You girls are all doing great x

Have a good Sunday keep smiling xx

You have the right attitude Ronnie......time with family and friends are precious and if it means you wait another week to get to target cos you had chocolate fudge cake and ice cream, so be it!
Well done for staying strong this afternoon, just take lots of lovely goodies and you wont be tempted.
We're having a chicken roast for dinner as well and making enough for 4, so will have that again tomorrow night.
Being a size 8 would be to small for you tho Ronnie cos you're a lot taller than us......a giant compared to us! You'll hit the size 10 mark before you know it and then slimming starts to get expensive as you need to buy new clothes! Maybe you could get yourself a size 10 LBD for Xmas and treat yourself :)

We're going to the MIL house for a pre Xmas meal in early December and we're all taking something cos there will be about 20 of us! So, she's asked me to bring a xmas cake........so I'm going to make one rather than buying one, so thats what I'm doing today! I made one year before last and loved making it, especially putting on the marzipan, icing it and then the decorating bit.
Must see if I can dig the picture out and see what I did.......I remember a snowman lol!

Well last night was nice. Food and company were good. I also finished with chocolate fudge cake....really bad.
I was good with the drink though so no hangover for me either. I'm sat studying at the minute but just having a little break.

I'm going to Morrisons for my dinner today which usually is a all day breakfast. I'm gonna see what there is as last time I got jacket spud it wasn't cooked properly so wasn't happy.

I may just have the breakfast but will see when I get there. I started an initiative at work where we don't allow chocolate in our office & I brought a fruit bowl. Each Monday we all bring fruit in & we share it through the week. It was good last week so gonna go buy fruit today to put in the bowl tomorrow.
And tomorrow I'm gonna start the 30 day challenges. Then maybe start the shred again next week in conjunction.

The trouble is I really enjoy swimming but the local council 1 is awful and not clean at all so it means joining gym just to use pool which is expensive. It would be ok if you could just pay to use the pool only

Omg omg omg!! Weighed in at boots where I go to do my body fat and I was 11st bang on!!! The 10s are soooooo close!!

Back