Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi Kim, I am following EE. I might just start a diary on here as I am just keeping track of my syns at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Are you having both of your Hex's and having plenty of superfree. How many syns are you having a day? Should be between
5 - 15 per day
You're obviously doing something right to lose nearly 2lbs, especially as you havent got that much to lose :)
You can always post a few days of food diary's on here if you like, so we can check and see.....no pressure :)

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck for WI tonight Ronnie. Have you stuck with Red this week or did you add in some EE days? :)
Good luck with WI tonight Donna
Good idea to rest your knee and dont go to training tonight. How is it today?
Thats the trouble with road running, we can all get so many injuries! I had shin splints a couple of times which are a pain in the arse!

Eech, I went out with some friends for lunch yesterday and the food wasnt exactly SW friendly, but I didnt have anything to eat the rest of the day and onky had fruit for breakfast, so hopefully calorie wise, I might balance out!

It hurt again today Kim, not majorly but I've done a little limping :/ disappointed as I haven't done much walking around today so can't understand why :(

I'm sure you'll be fine. I had two biscuits today but counting them as my syns. Really hope I loose this week, getting fed up of the constant gains

It hurt again today Kim, not majorly but I've done a little limping :/ disappointed as I haven't done much walking around today so can't understand why :( I'm sure you'll be fine. I had two biscuits today but counting them as my syns. Really hope I loose this week, getting fed up of the constant gains[/QUOTE

Good luck for weigh in Donna. Hope your knee feels better soon.

I was just having a potter round Morrisons this afternoon as I had a voucher that if I spent 35 quid I would get a tenner off. So there I was wandering around, counting up as I went round...... must have looked a right eejit!.... and I spotted gammon hocks on offer at 1.99! Bargain me thinks, so bought some marrowfat peas and now I'm cooking up the gammon hock, soaking my peas overnight and I'm going to make a scrummy Pea and Ham soup. Bit of jigging about, cos I want to cool the stock overnight so that I can take the fat off to make it all free/syn free......the things we have to do to stay slim lol!

I was just having a potter round Morrisons this afternoon as I had a voucher that if I spent 35 quid I would get a tenner off. So there I was wandering around, counting up as I went round...... must have looked a right eejit!.... and I spotted gammon hocks on offer at 1.99! Bargain me thinks, so bought some marrowfat peas and now I'm cooking up the gammon hock, soaking my peas overnight and I'm going to make a scrummy Pea and Ham soup. Bit of jigging about, cos I want to cool the stock overnight so that I can take the fat off to make it all free/syn free......the things we have to do to stay slim lol!

Sound gorgeous!

Lost 2.5lbs this week :) its actually spurred me on a little more as well, I was planning on having dinner at school on Thursday, which would have been veggie chimichanga's and bread and butter pudding, but sat there today thinking actually no, I'm going to bring my own in still :)

I did have two biscuits at work today, but that's my syns for the day.

What are orange eclairs....are they the toffee sweets like chocolate eclairs? I used to love the blackcurrant eclairs, but you cant seem to get them anymore :(

Yay, well done Donna thats a fab loss and hopefully that will spur you on no end......I'll update you on the Challenge

Have any of you tried the new Muller Light Desserts......a fudge one and a chocolate one. Oh my, they are scrumptious and think the fudge one is the best. I think I read that they're 5 syns each and seeing as they're 99 calories that would make sense........could anyone in the know let me know please x

NO PIES SMALLER THIGHS CHALLENGE
Start date 23 Sept

NIKKI - goal is to be 9 - 9.7st (Mon 23rd Dec)
Wk 1: 11st 1lb, Wk 2: 11st 2lbs

ANNETTE - goal is to be at target of 8.7st ( Mon 23rd Dec)
Wk 1: 9st 6lbs, Wk 2: 9st 3lbs

SINEAD -goal is to be at target of 8.0st (Mon 23rd Dec)
Wk1: 9st 6.8lbs, Wk 2: 9st 5lbs

RONNIE - goal is to be 9.7st (Tuesday 24th Dec)
Wk 1: 10st 5lbs, Wk 2:

DONNA - goal is to be at target of 9.7st (Tues 24th Dec)
Wk 1: 10st 1.5lbs, Wk 2: 9st 13lbs

JO - goal is to be at target of 9.0st (Thurs 19th Dec)
Wk1: 9st 12.5lbs, Wk 2:

KIM - goal is to maintain at 8.7 - 8.11st (Fri 20th Dec)
Wk 1: 9st 0.25lbs, Wk 2:

DEBBIE- goal is to maintain at 8.9 - 8.10st (Fri 20th Dec)
Wk1: 8st 9.75lbs, Wk 2:

LAURA - goal is to be at target of 9.0st (Fri 20th Dec)
Wk1: ?, Wk 2:

DEB - goal is to be at target of 8.0st (Fri 20th Dec)
Wk 1: 8st 3.25lbs, Wk 2:

JENNA - goal is to be at target of 8st 9lbs (Saturday 21stDec)
Wk 1: 9st 4lbs, Wk 2:

Afternoon everyone :)

I went out for lunch today and had a chicken skewer. It came with garlic butter in a tiny pot. How many syns would you count? I'd put down 6 because it says 5 syns for a tablespoon. X

What are orange eclairs....are they the toffee sweets like chocolate eclairs? I used to love the blackcurrant eclairs, but you cant seem to get them anymore :( Yay, well done Donna thats a fab loss and hopefully that will spur you on no end......I'll update you on the Challenge Have any of you tried the new Muller Light Desserts......a fudge one and a chocolate one. Oh my, they are scrumptious and think the fudge one is the best. I think I read that they're 5 syns each and seeing as they're 99 calories that would make sense........could anyone in the know let me know please x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes Kim they are orange flavoured eclairs! Yummy!
I had one of those muller light desserts as well, the chocolate one also yummy. They are 5 syns but worth it I think!!

boo!! sorry am rubbish at updating. just seem to leave it too long then feel rude when i leave someone out. when on my phone its harder too as it takes ages.

Kim...your weigh in on Friday doesn't seem bad considering your not as active and on meds. your doing great. i bought ham hough at the weekend for soup but for some reason it turned out very salty.
did the plasters arrive?

excellent losses everyone. donna you are doing amazing with the training considering the injury.

need to keep updating more...sorry

i was rubbish at the weekend. i tend to do good then go off track but no guilt which isn't necessarily a good thing. my neck is much better so went running yesterday. by god i felt every one of my 3lb gain. i decided enough was enough and really want to get back into a routine with my running. so 3 miles last night and tonight. tonight was much better. going to keep running and build up slowly. in hindsight i was too eager to go further before my holidays not to mention faster. love it. food wise i am getting there and know it will click again soon once my mindset gets off holiday mode.
hope your all good x

boo!! sorry am rubbish at updating. just seem to leave it too long then feel rude when i leave someone out. when on my phone its harder too as it takes ages.

Kim...your weigh in on Friday doesn't seem bad considering your not as active and on meds. your doing great. i bought ham hough at the weekend for soup but for some reason it turned out very salty.
did the plasters arrive?

excellent losses everyone. donna you are doing amazing with the training considering the injury.

need to keep updating more...sorry

i was rubbish at the weekend. i tend to do good then go off track but no guilt which isn't necessarily a good thing. my neck is much better so went running yesterday. by god i felt every one of my 3lb gain. i decided enough was enough and really want to get back into a routine with my running. so 3 miles last night and tonight. tonight was much better. going to keep running and build up slowly. in hindsight i was too eager to go further before my holidays not to mention faster. love it. food wise i am getting there and know it will click again soon once my mindset gets off holiday mode.
hope your all good x

Well done Donna !!
I've lost 1/2lb this week so happy with that so now 10.41/2 for the challenge but since starting class I've lost 6lb going for 1lb next week to get 1/2 stone woohoo xxx

Well done Donna !!
I've lost 1/2lb this week so happy with that so now 10.41/2 for the challenge but since starting class I've lost 6lb going for 1lb next week to get 1/2 stone woohoo xxx

very well done ronnie!! how are you feeling about it all now? you seem to be in a much better place x

Hey Deb, good to hear from you. Yes stop being so rude and ignoring us haha! Dont be so daft, it takes a while to get back into the swing of things, but sounds as tho you're doing great, especially with the running and glad you're still enjoying it.
Im ok with my weight to be honest but certainly dont want to go above the 9st mark as I will start to feel/look heavy and I'm not having that. As you say, the inactivity and drugs certainly aren't helping matters as I have noticed now I've stopped the Tramadol I seem to have more of an appetite. But on the plus side now I've increased one of my drug doses Im not in as much pain.
Plasterers have finished and done a great job, so hubby will start the decorating at the weekend, which we're looking forward to.....not that I'll be allowed to do any boo hoo!
Ham hock is all cooked, so will let it to cool overnight and then make the soup tomorrow. You probably had a smoked ham hock Deb....did you add salt before tasting the soup Deb, cos that might have made it too salty.

Hey everyone
Ive not posted in ages but I'm getting close to being in the 8's again and I'm excited :) xxx

Hi Stacey. Good to see you back again and it looks as tho you'll be joining us in the 8's very soon.
How's your new job going? Hope you're enjoying it and not getting any grief like you did from the last job

Good to see you back Stacey.

I've been a bit naughty today ladies, I had some time to myself and I went on the crosstrainer for 25 minutes, my knee feels fine though so fingers crossed I'll be okay, aiming for 10 miles this weekend if its okay and if my doctor says I can :)

Back