Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Woooo hoooo!!! I lost 1lb! I'm absolutely gobsmacked. I got my club 10 too :-D

No scale hoping allowed this week and going to be 100% on plan. No ifs no buts. I have a party on Friday so I am going to take some mocktails and I have the funeral Monday which should be ok as I will drive too. X

Enjoying our hol at butlins...although I've forgotten the meaning on the word diet...dread to think of the gain I'll have on Tuesday :/ my knee is fine though :)

Just a quick update while we're watching Mike the knight, but someone we knows mums dog has just had pups :eek: waiting to hear from her mum but we might be getting one of them. We've talked it through and just need to sort out the fence at the back of the garden and make sure we can afford afford insurance ect. :) I'm so excited, really hope we can have one. Theyre patterdales so will be hyper but small dogs

Im normally ok at nights Ronnie and can resist, but its just lately that the plot has been lost! I'll sort myself out soon, but I've got so much going on in my head with my neck and Charlie, I cant remain as focused as I should. Its not as if I'm off plan with my meals, its just the odd snack creeping in x

Well done in the loss Nikki.....keep it up and you'll see those 9's soon x

Just enjoy your hols Donna and worry about those scales when you get back and then you can focus fully.
Patterdales are lovely little dogs and very loving, big responsibility but so worth it x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well, we're in our new home!

It went well, boxes everywhere at the moment.

Hoping to get back on the SW bandwagon soon ?

Hope the move went ok Annette. Just think about all those calories that will be burnt unpacking x

Oops sorry Deb, missed that post somehow....dope! You did well with 2lbs off, so must be the running agreeing with you. Hope you're having fun being busy :) x

not really having fun just seem life getting busier lol. to be honest Kim i am just eating what i fancy. i havent been the best but i feel happy. its definitely the running. also been doing the shred when i can without getting sickened with it. my arms are so toned and can see difference in my tummy. not expecting a loss but if i stay under 8 st 7 lb i will remain happy.
you will get there Kim. you are the most stubborn cyber friend i have ;-) your determination will get you there. hugs to Charlie x

The place looks like a carboot sale, but no matter!!

Still can`t cook properly as I can`t find the plates or cutlery!!

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible!! :)

Omg I'm so impressed with myself! From 30th September to 30th October including weigh ins in both days I lost 6.5lb and here's me thinking it's coming off slowly!!

I'm having a mini challenge in November, more success express days and aim to lose 11lb. Feeling positive!

not really having fun just seem life getting busier lol. to be honest Kim i am just eating what i fancy. i havent been the best but i feel happy. its definitely the running. also been doing the shred when i can without getting sickened with it. my arms are so toned and can see difference in my tummy. not expecting a loss but if i stay under 8 st 7 lb i will remain happy.
you will get there Kim. you are the most stubborn cyber friend i have ;-) your determination will get you there. hugs to Charlie x
Im so glad you're happy with your lot Deb and its great that your weight is staying virtually the same with all the exercise you're doing, cos thats the way it should be. Im just jealous that I cant get out there and exercise, cos thats how I would like to maintain my weight.
Would love to see some recent pics of you to see the difference from before.....mind you, if I remember you had a gorgeous little figure then :)
Yes, I am a stubborn mare lol! Just need to beat this chocolate addiction I seem to have at the moment lol! x

The place looks like a carboot sale, but no matter!!

Still can`t cook properly as I can`t find the plates or cutlery!!

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible!! :)
Mmmm, I think a fish supper should be on order lol! :) x

[QUOTE=Nikki
What have I been saying to everyone for ever.....look at the bigger picture and look at your monthly stats! :p
Well done Nikki, the way you're going you should hit the 9's by Xmas x

Oopsie I boobed this morning, completely forgeting it was Friday! Was rudely woken at 6am by hubby squealing like a girl, cos he got up for a wee and stood in something squidgy and wet.....cat sick lol! So that was it, we were all up then cos hubby was on his hands and knees trying to remove said sick from the cracks in the wooden floor.....nice lol!
Anyways he toodles off to make coffee in bed and now I cant WI! No worries as I'll be doing my monthly WI on the 3rd, so I'll just be a couple of days late.....thats if I remember!

Hope WI goes well for Deb, Debbie and Laura x

Oopsie I boobed this morning, completely forgeting it was Friday! Was rudely woken at 6am by hubby squealing like a girl, cos he got up for a wee and stood in something squidgy and wet.....cat sick lol! So that was it, we were all up then cos hubby was on his hands and knees trying to remove said sick from the cracks in the wooden floor.....nice lol!
Anyways he toodles off to make coffee in bed and now I cant WI! No worries as I'll be doing my monthly WI on the 3rd, so I'll just be a couple of days late.....thats if I remember!

Hope WI goes well for Deb, Debbie and Laura x

ugh not a nice wakening but made me laugh lol. 8st 4.5lb today. still happy as i was out twice and had bottle wine over the course of the week. not to mention goodies so really i got away lightly ;-)

how is your neck Kim? did the procedure work?

Im so glad you're happy with your lot Deb and its great that your weight is staying virtually the same with all the exercise you're doing, cos thats the way it should be. Im just jealous that I cant get out there and exercise, cos thats how I would like to maintain my weight.
Would love to see some recent pics of you to see the difference from before.....mind you, if I remember you had a gorgeous little figure then :)
Yes, I am a stubborn mare lol! Just need to beat this chocolate addiction I seem to have at the moment lol! x

Mmmm, I think a fish supper should be on order lol! :) x

Nikki What have I been saying to everyone for ever.....look at the bigger picture and look at your monthly stats! :p Well done Nikki said:
will get some photos over the weekend. i feel better though not sure it conveys well to reality lol

Omg I'm so impressed with myself! From 30th September to 30th October including weigh ins in both days I lost 6.5lb and here's me thinking it's coming off slowly!!

I'm having a mini challenge in November, more success express days and aim to lose 11lb. Feeling positive!

well done nikki. you have did amazing!!!

Wow, thats a pretty big loss so close to target....how did you manage that? Its funny that we're all so nosey when it comes to big losses and how people do it, but sometimes its just one of those things! However you did it tho, you're doing so well Sinead x

Not actually sure how I done it but what I did do differently was write everything down whereas before I just recorded my syns and sometimes did it in my head. A friend in work gave me a copy of the SW food diary sheet so I have been using that. I also made a pot of homemade vegetable soup last week and added potatoes so that was three days worth of lunches with superfree foods. I also just did my usual runs, lunchtime walks and a crossfit session. But that was only from Monday to Thursday because I had a Chinese takeway on Friday night with wine and so quite bad on Sunday at my mums with chocolate and crisps. So I wasn't really expecting a loss.

Hi everyone, happy Friday!
I didn't weigh in Kim, had a rough night with teething baba! She is getting a molar and was unsettled during the night. I might step on scales in the morning but I'm not too stressed about missing weigh in. This is a huge thing for me, normally I'm on scales throughout the week sneaking a peak but this week I've stayed off them.
I am fit and eat healthy and at a healthy weight. Hopefully I can get to doing monthly weigh ins too......baby steps:)

Found the plates and cutlery earlier and I can actually see the kitchen floor! :D

Just got the rest of the flat to do :)

Sky are coming Wednesday, so no more Freeview. Hubs is starting to get withdrawal symptoms.

Great news last night!! 6th grandchild arrived last night!! Well 8 if you include the two step granchildren!!
8lb 13oz boy!! He`s gorgeous!! Both mum and baby doing well!!

Hope you're settling in nicely Annette :)

ewww not the best wake-up call Kim

well I'm home from Butlins, just off to a curry night at running club for all of us who ran a marathon this year... and boyfriend is going to call about when's best to go visit the puppies because we're def getting one. :)

Found the plates and cutlery earlier and I can actually see the kitchen floor! :D Just got the rest of the flat to do :) Sky are coming Wednesday, so no more Freeview. Hubs is starting to get withdrawal symptoms. Great news last night!! 6th grandchild arrived last night!! Well 8 if you include the two step granchildren!! 8lb 13oz boy!! He`s gorgeous!! Both mum and baby doing well!!

Congrats on your grandchild lovely news xx

Hope you're settling in nicely Annette :) ewww not the best wake-up call Kim well I'm home from Butlins, just off to a curry night at running club for all of us who ran a marathon this year... and boyfriend is going to call about when's best to go visit the puppies because we're def getting one. :)

Donna have I missed this news ....a puppy ??
What kind are you getting? I'm desperate for a puppy x

Not actually sure how I done it but what I did do differently was write everything down whereas before I just recorded my syns and sometimes did it in my head. A friend in work gave me a copy of the SW food diary sheet so I have been using that. I also made a pot of homemade vegetable soup last week and added potatoes so that was three days worth of lunches with superfree foods. I also just did my usual runs, lunchtime walks and a crossfit session. But that was only from Monday to Thursday because I had a Chinese takeway on Friday night with wine and so quite bad on Sunday at my mums with chocolate and crisps. So I wasn't really expecting a loss.
Some if my best losses have been when I've least expected them and it seems to be when I've had 1 or 2 off plan days......think its the increase in calories that give the metabolism a boost !

Hi everyone, happy Friday!
I didn't weigh in Kim, had a rough night with teething baba! She is getting a molar and was unsettled during the night. I might step on scales in the morning but I'm not too stressed about missing weigh in. This is a huge thing for me, normally I'm on scales throughout the week sneaking a peak but this week I've stayed off them.
I am fit and eat healthy and at a healthy weight. Hopefully I can get to doing monthly weigh ins too......baby steps:)
Rub whiskey into her gums !
Monthly WI's will make it a bit more 'normal' and you will see a trend, but you seem to maintain your weight incredibly well, certainly better than I do ! Do you have to work hard at it, or does it all come naturally? x

Found the plates and cutlery earlier and I can actually see the kitchen floor! :D

Just got the rest of the flat to do :)

Sky are coming Wednesday, so no more Freeview. Hubs is starting to get withdrawal symptoms.

Great news last night!! 6th grandchild arrived last night!! Well 8 if you include the two step granchildren!!
8lb 13oz boy!! He`s gorgeous!! Both mum and baby doing well!!
Congratulations and what a big boy !

Hope you're settling in nicely Annette :)

ewww not the best wake-up call Kim

well I'm home from Butlins, just off to a curry night at running club for all of us who ran a marathon this year... and boyfriend is going to call about when's best to go visit the puppies because we're def getting one. :)
How exciting.....will you get a girl or boy dog? Personally, I prefer girls......boys always get their lipsticks out lol !

Back