Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Bit the bullet and am gonna have Sky broadband and home phone. Due to be done on 29th Nov. Pushed the boat out and also ordrered mulitroom so will have Sky int the bedroom instead of Freeview.

Will be glad when it`s all done. Can only get online via my phone or at the library at the mo. The mobile signal isn`t that good where we are. Suppose it`s cos it`s a block of flats.

You`re right Kim about losing the extra pounds now that I have my kitchen back. just need to get used to the electric cooker. The building is all electric and I`d previously always had gas (if you see what I mean!!)
It must have been hard for your mum saying her goodbyes to Charlie (sending hugs)

Better go now as I`m running out of time in the library!!

Now that I'm back in the 9's I'm pleased to join a 9-8 thread.
My first goal is 9st by my 25th Birthday which can happen providing I lose 1lb every week until then (allowing for a 2lb gain at Christmas).
Then I'm going to aim for 8st 7lb I think. Will see how it goes!

Look look look!!!

Attachments

• image-1077083802.jpg
    image-1077083802.jpg
    432.2 KB · Views: 51
Glad your feeling better Nikki, although I feel rubbish... had a horrible cold all week and its gone to my chest now (still having to have the inhaler before bed) so not running until I'm better as I always struggled with my breathing in the cold anyway :( going to try and do something today after picking little one up.... but don't know if I can be bothered..... I'm rubbish I'm going to look awful by Christmas :(

Not weighed yet but scales are on order, I will weigh when I get them and then decide what day I should have as WI day.... what do you guys think suits you best?

Wow, wow, wow!!! Nikki!!
Well done!

Donna I find Fridays the best for weigh in as I usually have glass of wine or some treat at the weekend so hopefully by Friday I am back to normal!!! I suppose if I weighed on Mondays I probably wouldn't have a treat at the weekend......

I might go Fridays or Saturdays.... weighing Monday wouldn't stop me having my treats at the moment the way I am.... but if I did go over at the weekend at least I'd know I needed to hold back on syns the rest of the week

Scales are looking mighty fine there Nikki!

I think Fridays are a good day to weigh Donna, the same reason Debbie says. At least if you have a few extra treats at the weekend, you have the rest if the week to get back on track. Thats why I've always weighed on a friday!
Dont worry Donna, I'm in the same boat as you at the moment as cant seem to get my head in the right space. Im eating really healthy SW meals and then it all goes to pot in the evening. Im almost not caring and for the first time ever I'm using food as an emotional crutch!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Now that I'm back in the 9's I'm pleased to join a 9-8 thread.
My first goal is 9st by my 25th Birthday which can happen providing I lose 1lb every week until then (allowing for a 2lb gain at Christmas).
Then I'm going to aim for 8st 7lb I think. Will see how it goes!

Hello and welcome to the 9 - 8's. You seem to have realistic goals and I'm sure if you stay focused you will achieve your target. Just shout if you need any advice, as there's always one of us about

Whats happened to us Kim, we used to be so good.

How is Charlie?

I think because I have so much s***e going on at the moment, I seem to not be bothered, but I am bothered if that makes sense?!
I dont think my girl is going to be with us too much longer. Its breaking my heart and its so hard with hubby not being home with us cos its breaking his heart being away. Just a horrid situation to be in. Thanks for asking tho Donna x

Evening ladies
Sorry not been posting had a lot going on and it seems so quiet on here at the moment think we all have things going on so hope you are all ok x

Wi tonight went really well I lost 1.5lb taking me back into the 9's woohoo !!!! At last.... :))
Now 9.13.5 yeahhh!!! xxx

I think because I have so much s***e going on at the moment, I seem to not be bothered, but I am bothered if that makes sense?! I dont think my girl is going to be with us too much longer. Its breaking my heart and its so hard with hubby not being home with us cos its breaking his heart being away. Just a horrid situation to be in. Thanks for asking tho Donna x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sending hugs Kim xxx
Such a hard time for you all, all you can do is eat well and keep strong xx

Evening ladies
Sorry not been posting had a lot going on and it seems so quiet on here at the moment think we all have things going on so hope you are all ok x

Wi tonight went really well I lost 1.5lb taking me back into the 9's woohoo !!!! At last.... :))
Now 9.13.5 yeahhh!!! xxx
Yay, well done Ronnie a great loss ! We should be taking a leaf out of your book x

Aww Kim, I'm so sorry. I just want to hug you. You've given her such a good life though, but it is heartbreaking.
Thanks Donna. Time goes so quick, cos I can remember so clearly the day we picked her up. She was beautiful then and has stayed as beautiful. So many people comment on her looks.
So when you pick up your puppy, just cherish every single moment with them x

Sending hugs Kim xxx
Such a hard time for you all, all you can do is eat well and keep strong xx
Thanks for my cyber hug Debbie x
Im trying to eat well, its just the naughty treats at night. Im going shopping today and I WILL NOT BUY ANY TREATS !!!
Im staying strong for Charlie cos I dont want her picking up on any sad vibes. Its weird how dogs can do that, so I try my hardest not to be sobbing wreck around her x

Thank you so much ladies for all your lovely kind words. With us not having children, our furry babies are our babies and only people that love animals will understand what we're going through and it sounds as tho you all do xx

Once things have settled down after Charlie, I will get back with avengence and start back with my diary and have that final push towards Xmas. Dont think I will be at my target of 8.11, but heyho !! We haven't got any functions/parties to go to, so at least I wont be panicking about that lol!

I'm so excited for weigh in tonight!!

Me and Millie are going for a walk to the retail park in a bit, it's a 40 minute walk so will be good to get some exercise and burn some calories before tonight's pub meal and drinks.

Xx

Ooo just saw your back in the 9's Ronnie!! Yippeee!!!

Hope you get a good WI tonight Nikki and enjoy your walk. Its gorgeous here, a bit on the chilly side, but will be lovely to have a walk in it all wrapped up nice and snug x

Just need Annette, Sinead and Donna's WI's......are you waiting for your scales Donna? Have you decided what day you're going to WI on yet?

6 weeks to go.........

NO PIES SMALLER THIGHS CHALLENGE
Start date 23 Sept

NIKKI - goal is to be 9st 7lbs - 10st (Mon 23rd Dec)
Wk 1: 11st 1lb - Wk 2: 11st 2lbs - Wk 3: 10st 13.5lbs - Wk 4: 10st 13lbs - Wk 5: 10st 12lbs - Wk 6: 10st 11lbs - Wk 7: 10st 12lbs
Wk 8: 10st 9.5lbs

ANNETTE - goal is to be at target of 8st 7lbs( Mon 23rd Dec)
Wk 1: 9st 6lbs - Wk 2: 9st 3lbs - Wk 3: 9st 3lbs - Wk 4: 9st 5lbs - Wk 5: No WI - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: No WI 9st 8lbs
Wk 8:

SINEAD -goal is to be at target of 8st (Mon 23rd Dec)
Wk1: 9st 6.8lbs - Wk 2: 9st 5lbs - Wk 3: 9st 4lbs - Wk 4: 9st 3lbs - Wk 5: 9st 3.8lbs - Wk 6: 9st 1lb - Wk 7: 9st 0.2lbs
Wk 8:

RONNIE - goal is to be 9st 7lbs(Tuesday 24th Dec)
Wk 1: 10st 5lbs - Wk 2: 10st 4.5lbs - Wk 3: 10st 3lbs - Wk 4: 10st 3.5lbs - Wk 5: 10st 1.5lbs - Wk 6: 10st 4.5lbs - Wk 7: 10st 1lb
Wk 8: 9st 13.5lbs

DONNA - goal is to be at target of 9st 7lbs (Tues 24th Dec)
Wk 1: 10st 1.5lbs - Wk 2: 9st 13lbs - Wk 3: 9st 13lbs - Wk 4: 10st - Wk 5: 10st 0.5lbs - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: No WI
Wk 8:

JO - goal is to be at target of 9st (Thurs 19th Dec)
Wk1: 9st 12.5lbs - Wk 2: 9st 12.5lbs - Wk 3: ? - Wk 4 : ? - Wk 5: ? - Wk 6: ? - Wk 7: ? - Wk 8: ?

KIM - goal is to be at target of 8st 11lbs(Fri 20th Dec)
Wk 1: 9st 0.25lbs - Wk 2: 9st 1.25lbs - Wk 3: 9st 3lbs - Wk 4: No WI - Wk 5: 8st 13lbs - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: 9st 1lb
Wk 8: No WI

DEBBIE- goal is to maintain at 8st 9lbs - 8st 10lbs (Fri 20th Dec)
Wk1: 8st 9.75lbs - Wk 2: 8st 11lbs - Wk 3: 8st 10.5lbs - Wk 4: 8st 10.5lbs - Wk 5: 8st 9lbs - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: 8st 10lbs
Wk 8: 8st 11lbs

LAURA - goal is to be at target of 9st (Fri 20th Dec)
Wk1: 9st 5lbs - Wk 2: 9st 2lbs - Wk 3 : 9st 3lbs - Wk 4: 9st 3lbs - Wk 5: 9st 3lbs - Wk 6: ? - Wk 7: ? - Wk 8:

DEB - goal is to be at target of 8st (Fri 20th Dec)
Wk 1: 8st 3.25lbs - Wk 2: 8st 2.25lbs - Wk 3: 8st 4.75lbs - Wk 4: 8st 5lbs - Wk 5: 8st 3lbs - Wk 6: 8st 4.5lbs - Wk 7: 8st 4lbs
Wk 8:

JENNA - goal is to be at target of 8st 9lbs (Saturday 21stDec)
Wk 1: 9st 4lbs - Wk 2: 9st 2.5lbs - Wk 3: 9st 2lbs - Wk 4: 9st 2lbs - Wk 5: 9st 0.5lbs - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: 9st 2lbs
Wk 8:

Last edited:
popping in quickly but will be back.
Kim i was 8st 4lb on Friday. sorry i am rubbish at posting. OH lost his job. its been so difficult and worrying. we have no money but started working yesterday. not enough to cover bills but it will feed us. not to well though

Kim i dunno what to say. it breaks my heart when i think of you and Charlie x

popping in quickly but will be back.
Kim i was 8st 4lb on Friday. sorry i am rubbish at posting. OH lost his job. its been so difficult and worrying. we have no money but started working yesterday. not enough to cover bills but it will feed us. not to well though

Kim i dunno what to say. it breaks my heart when i think of you and Charlie x

Hi Deb. Im so sorry to hear about your OH losing his job, it must be so scary for you both to have to worry about paying your bills, but at least you have some money coming in now he has another job. Could you go full time.....what is your job again? Life seems to be being a bit if a b**** at the moment to a lot of people.
I really hope things sort themselves out for you both.
You're doing really well on maintaining, so well done you

Thanks Deb, cos I know you understand how I feel xx

Back