Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Eeekkk!!

So excited!!! We are moving house!!!

We are buying OH's granny house. I can't wait, it's huge and has 3 bedrooms, massive living room, garden and kitchen. It also has a drive and a garage!

It will probably be in the early new year but because of this I've decided I will be quitting group for 10 weeks, and I will save £10 a week instead so that I can put £100 into something for the new house.

So please can I weigh weekly on here? I will post a picture of the scales each week to keep me on track!

What exciting news Nikki. Its such fun buying a new house and decorating it.

Of course you can weigh here weekly....will you stick to Minday WI's ? x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mini Challenge

KIM - 15th 100%, 16th 100%, 17th 100%

RONNIE - 15th 100%, 16th 100%, 17th

DEBBIE - 15th 100%, 16th 0%, 17th 0%

What exciting news Nikki. Its such fun buying a new house and decorating it. Of course you can weigh here weekly....will you stick to Minday WI's ? x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm going to weigh on Wednesdays and have a mid week weigh on Saturday but will take Wednesdays each week :)

I'm so excited, I'm in beading watching I'm a celeb with my house beautiful mags x

Ooooo exciting times Nikki :)

I've had a bad weekend, starting 100% again tomorrow and don't have any plans until Sat the 30th so almost 2 weeks of being 100%..... fingers crossed for me please ladies otherwise I'll be 18 stone by Christmas :(

Hoping my scales come tomorrow as well.

Hello ladies, I am really sorry I disappeared for 2 weeks but I was completely off plan for those weeks. Dreaded WI last week so managed to STS so was really pleased with that. But it went down hill from there very quickly. Yesterday was my birthday so spent most of the week eating takeaways, chocolate cake, lots of cheese, wine, sweets, crisps, everything really. So weighed myself this morning and how gutted was I when I seen 9st 3.6lbs.....a 3.4lbs gain in a week!!! But that also could have come from the week before too. Now I am wondering was it all worth it? I know I couldn't do much when people want to feed me for my birthday. :D

So as of today I am going to be back on track! I am off this week so I can focus a bit more on my food and I am going to start writing everything down again. It just goes to show how quickly that could go on....it probably room me a good 2-3 weeks to get that off.

Anyhow...better just brushing myself off and starting again.

Hope everyone is well xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning sorry forgot to post not sure if it's 100% day for me seem to be not having many syns hope it won't effect wi and be a good thing fingers crossed
Had 1xb only 1/2a and 5syns well at least it's less and not over lol x

Ooooo exciting times Nikki :)

I've had a bad weekend, starting 100% again tomorrow and don't have any plans until Sat the 30th so almost 2 weeks of being 100%..... fingers crossed for me please ladies otherwise I'll be 18 stone by Christmas :(

Hoping my scales come tomorrow as well.
Cant you start today Donna?
Why dont you join the mini challenge, it may help you stay focused x

Hello ladies, I am really sorry I disappeared for 2 weeks but I was completely off plan for those weeks. Dreaded WI last week so managed to STS so was really pleased with that. But it went down hill from there very quickly. Yesterday was my birthday so spent most of the week eating takeaways, chocolate cake, lots of cheese, wine, sweets, crisps, everything really. So weighed myself this morning and how gutted was I when I seen 9st 3.6lbs.....a 3.4lbs gain in a week!!! But that also could have come from the week before too. Now I am wondering was it all worth it? I know I couldn't do much when people want to feed me for my birthday. :D

So as of today I am going to be back on track! I am off this week so I can focus a bit more on my food and I am going to start writing everything down again. It just goes to show how quickly that could go on....it probably room me a good 2-3 weeks to get that off.

Anyhow...better just brushing myself off and starting again.

Hope everyone is well xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Belated happy birthday Sinead.
Dont stress yourself about those few pounds, only you will know you've put on a few, no one else will ! You had a good reason and time with family and friends is special and more important than putting on a few pesky pounds ! Yes, it would have been worth it, cos you cant go through life not eating the good things in life lol !
If you're struggling, writing everything down is a great idea and it will keep you focused x

Morning sorry forgot to post not sure if it's 100% day for me seem to be not having many syns hope it won't effect wi and be a good thing fingers crossed
Had 1xb only 1/2a and 5syns well at least it's less and not over lol x
Of course its a 100% day ! Its not against the SW 'rules' to say you have to have all your healthy extras and syns, its just a recommendation. I have lots of days when I don't have them all and I'm sure everyone else does, so no worries x

Really looking forward to today's champagne afternoon tea :-D it will be a major off plan day but hey ho I will be back with a vengeance tomorrow x

5 weeks to go.........

NO PIES SMALLER THIGHS CHALLENGE
Start date 23 Sept

NIKKI - goal is to be 9st 7lbs - 10st (Mon 23rd Dec)
Wk 1: 11st 1lb - Wk 2: 11st 2lbs - Wk 3: 10st 13.5lbs - Wk 4: 10st 13lbs - Wk 5: 10st 12lbs - Wk 6: 10st 11lbs - Wk 7: 10st 12lbs
Wk 8: 10st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 12lbs

ANNETTE - goal is to be at target of 8st 7lbs( Mon 23rd Dec)
Wk 1: 9st 6lbs - Wk 2: 9st 3lbs - Wk 3: 9st 3lbs - Wk 4: 9st 5lbs - Wk 5: No WI - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: No WI 9st 8lbs
Wk 8: No WI ~ Wk 9: 9st 8lbs

SINEAD -goal is to be at target of 8st (Mon 23rd Dec)
Wk1: 9st 6.8lbs - Wk 2: 9st 5lbs - Wk 3: 9st 4lbs - Wk 4: 9st 3lbs - Wk 5: 9st 3.8lbs - Wk 6: 9st 1lb - Wk 7: 9st 0.2lbs
Wk 8: 9st 0.2lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 3.6lbs

RONNIE - goal is to be 9st 7lbs(Tuesday 24th Dec)
Wk 1: 10st 5lbs - Wk 2: 10st 4.5lbs - Wk 3: 10st 3lbs - Wk 4: 10st 3.5lbs - Wk 5: 10st 1.5lbs - Wk 6: 10st 4.5lbs - Wk 7: 10st 1lb
Wk 8: 9st 13.5lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 13.5lbs

DONNA - goal is to be at target of 9st 7lbs (Tues 24th Dec)
Wk 1: 10st 1.5lbs - Wk 2: 9st 13lbs - Wk 3: 9st 13lbs - Wk 4: 10st - Wk 5: 10st 0.5lbs - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: No WI
Wk 8: No WI ~ Wk 9: No WI

JO - goal is to be at target of 9st (Thurs 19th Dec)
Wk1: 9st 12.5lbs - Wk 2: 9st 12.5lbs - Wk 3: ? - Wk 4 : ? - Wk 5: ? - Wk 6: ? - Wk 7: ? - Wk 8: ? ~ Wk 9: ?

KIM - goal is to be at target of 8st 11lbs(Fri 20th Dec)
Wk 1: 9st 0.25lbs - Wk 2: 9st 1.25lbs - Wk 3: 9st 3lbs - Wk 4: No WI - Wk 5: 8st 13lbs - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: 9st 1lb
Wk 8: No WI ~ Wk 9: No WI

DEBBIE- goal is to maintain at 8st 9lbs - 8st 10lbs (Fri 20th Dec)
Wk1: 8st 9.75lbs - Wk 2: 8st 11lbs - Wk 3: 8st 10.5lbs - Wk 4: 8st 10.5lbs - Wk 5: 8st 9lbs - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: 8st 10lbs
Wk 8: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 9: 8st 11lbs

LAURA - goal is to be at target of 9st (Fri 20th Dec)
Wk1: 9st 5lbs - Wk 2: 9st 2lbs - Wk 3 : 9st 3lbs - Wk 4: 9st 3lbs - Wk 5: 9st 3lbs - Wk 6: ? - Wk 7: ? - Wk 8: ? ~ Wk 9: ?

DEB - goal is to be at target of 8st (Fri 20th Dec)
Wk 1: 8st 3.25lbs - Wk 2: 8st 2.25lbs - Wk 3: 8st 4.75lbs - Wk 4: 8st 5lbs - Wk 5: 8st 3lbs - Wk 6: 8st 4.5lbs - Wk 7: 8st 4lbs
Wk 8: 8st 4lbs ~ Wk 9: ?

JENNA - goal is to be at target of 8st 9lbs (Saturday 21stDec)
Wk 1: 9st 4lbs - Wk 2: 9st 2.5lbs - Wk 3: 9st 2lbs - Wk 4: 9st 2lbs - Wk 5: 9st 0.5lbs - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: 9st 2lbs
Wk 8: 9st 2lbs ~ Wk 9 ?

Last edited:
Sorry I haven`t been here recently. Just been so busy!!

Be glad when Sky sort out our broadband & phone on the 29th. Getting sick of using my iphone for the internet. as the signal is rubish where we are. Things are going well in our new flat although there are still about 8 boxes to unpack. That can`t be done until we put up all the shelves we need!!

Can`t seem to get my head back into the sw way!! Been eating all sorts of rubish. I know what to do just can`t seem to motivate or organise myself. Weighed in earlier - STS. I know that if I don`t sort myself out soon there`ll be a gain next week and not much time left on the challenge!!

Hope everyone is ok, I`ll try to pop back as and when I can. I`m in the library at the mo, to get a decent phone signal I have to stand on the pavement, weird!!

Sorry I haven`t been here recently. Just been so busy!!

Be glad when Sky sort out our broadband & phone on the 29th. Getting sick of using my iphone for the internet. as the signal is rubish where we are. Things are going well in our new flat although there are still about 8 boxes to unpack. That can`t be done until we put up all the shelves we need!!

Can`t seem to get my head back into the sw way!! Been eating all sorts of rubish. I know what to do just can`t seem to motivate or organise myself. Weighed in earlier - STS. I know that if I don`t sort myself out soon there`ll be a gain next week and not much time left on the challenge!!

Hope everyone is ok, I`ll try to pop back as and when I can. I`m in the library at the mo, to get a decent phone signal I have to stand on the pavement, weird!!

Sounds as tho things are going well Annette. I don't think you're the only one who finds it difficult to get back to SW after eating off plan for a while, it seems to happen to us all at some point in our weight loss journey! I think our bodies get used to the sugar and fat and then its difficult to go cold turkey and not have them in such large quantities! You have a lot going on, so if you are managing to maintain your weight, just get back to healthy eating when you can. Instead of grabbing that takeaway sandwich, make your own and soon you'll want to get back into the swing of things x

Yeah I'm starting today Kim, we have a parcel at the post office.... fingers crossed its the scales

Oooh how exciting, get down there and pick them up and then get yourself on those scales ! x

17th- 100% :eek:

No scales..... but until they come I'll forget about them, so far today I've had no syns or healthy extra's so I should get through the day 100% :) go me!!!

question is, because my weekend was off plan do I go for 5 syns a day until next Sat or do I say okay I'm starting from scratch today and go 10 - 15?

Had a lovely day with my best friend today. Ready to get back on it tomorrow. I'm having a bit of a juice detox tomorrow with chunky soup for tea.

We have lots to do in our house before the estate agent comes on the 6th to value the house! Been and brought a new kettle for the new house today, it's one of the breville one cup ones and it was on offer in asda. Can't wait to get in and start decorating.

100% !! x

Back