Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi ladies

I would just like to thank you for all your thoughts about Charlie over these last couple of months, but on Saturday she went over the Rainbow Bridge. It was very peaceful, but it was her time and we did the kindest thing anyone can do by letting your furry baby go to sleep. The vet came out to the house and was absolutely lovely and put our minds at ease that we were making the right decision. She fell asleep very quick which shows us that it was her time and is now chasing rabbits to her hearts content. We just feel so incredibly sad without her, but we had 11 years with our beautiful girl and she was one spoilt dog! Just have the 'devil cat' to keep me company in the week now!
The house is so quiet without her, which is odd cos she was a quiet girl, but we are missing her presence I suppose.
My mum is coming down today to help me get the house ready for our guests at the weekend, cos hubby had to go back to work this morning, so at least I have something to keep my mind busy getting ready for hubbys birthday.

Hope you all ok and sorry for not replying to all your posts x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies I would just like to thank you for all your thoughts about Charlie over these last couple of months, but on Saturday she went over the Rainbow Bridge. It was very peaceful, but it was her time and we did the kindest thing anyone can do by letting your furry baby go to sleep. The vet came out to the house and was absolutely lovely and put our minds at ease that we were making the right decision. She fell asleep very quick which shows us that it was her time and is now chasing rabbits to her hearts content. We just feel so incredibly sad without her, but we had 11 years with our beautiful girl and she was one spoilt dog! Just have the 'devil cat' to keep me company in the week now! The house is so quiet without her, which is odd cos she was a quiet girl, but we are missing her presence I suppose. My mum is coming down today to help me get the house ready for our guests at the weekend, cos hubby had to go back to work this morning, so at least I have something to keep my mind busy getting ready for hubbys birthday. Hope you all ok and sorry for not replying to all your posts x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thinking of you Kim at this sad time xx RIP Charlie xx

Hi ladies I would just like to thank you for all your thoughts about Charlie over these last couple of months, but on Saturday she went over the Rainbow Bridge. It was very peaceful, but it was her time and we did the kindest thing anyone can do by letting your furry baby go to sleep. The vet came out to the house and was absolutely lovely and put our minds at ease that we were making the right decision. She fell asleep very quick which shows us that it was her time and is now chasing rabbits to her hearts content. We just feel so incredibly sad without her, but we had 11 years with our beautiful girl and she was one spoilt dog! Just have the 'devil cat' to keep me company in the week now! The house is so quiet without her, which is odd cos she was a quiet girl, but we are missing her presence I suppose. My mum is coming down today to help me get the house ready for our guests at the weekend, cos hubby had to go back to work this morning, so at least I have something to keep my mind busy getting ready for hubbys birthday. Hope you all ok and sorry for not replying to all your posts x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So sorry to hear this Kim. The only blessing is that Charlie is no longer in pain and as you said she is chasing rabbits to her hearts content.

Make sure you look after yourself and keep yourself busy.

Sending lots of love xxx

Thinking of you Kim. You did the right thing by Charlie so hopefully that will make things a little better for you.

RIP Charlie xx

:-( :-( so sorry to hear this Kim sending you big hugs hope you ok xx. Take care Hun xx

Awww Kim :( I'm so sorry to hear that, thinking of you but you did the right thing, she isn't in pain now and you gave her a wonderful life, she was a lucky dog and like you said she's now chasing rabbits. Sending loads of hugs your way, make sure you're looking after yourself.

100% day x

Thank you all so much for your lovely words.
Im wandering around the house in a bit of a daze to be honest, but glad I've got prezzies to wrap, house to clean and a cake to make for Hubby's birthday. I miss her so much and those of you that have furry babies will understand how I feel. Its not helping that hubby is away during the week, cos he's feeling lost as well and we're apart which is a real b****!
Time heals I know and from next monday after the birthday weekend I can start to concentrate on my health, as its taken a bit of a back step what with looking after Charlie. Im so tired, so sleep is in order and hopefully I will get my mojo back.

Hope you all have a good weight loss this week. I'll put up the challenge for this week. Not sure what my weight will be like cos I haven't had much of an appetite and that tends to slow my weight loss down. Would love to be under 9 stone, so we shall see this week!

Mini Challenge

KIM - 15th 100% ~ 16th 100% ~ 17th 100% ~ 18th 100% ~ 19th 100% ~ 20th 100% ~ 21st 100% ~ 22nd 100% ~ 23rd 100%
24th 100% ~ 25th 100% ~ 26th 100% ~ 27th 100% ~ 28th

RONNIE - 15th 100% ~16th 100% ~ 17th 100% ~ 18th 100% ~ 19th 100% ~ 20th 100% ~ 21st 100% ~ 22nd 100% ~ 23rd 75-85%
24th 100% ~ 25th 100% ~ 26th ~ 27th ~ 28th

DEBBIE - 15th 100% ~ 16th 0% ~ 17th 0% ~ 18th 100% ~ 19th 100% ~ 20th 100% ~ 21st 0% ~ 22nd 100% ~ 23rd 100%
24th 100% ~ 25th 100% ~ 26th 100% ~ 27th 100% ~ 28th

Last edited:
4 weeks to go.........

NO PIES SMALLER THIGHS CHALLENGE
Start date 23 Sept

NIKKI - goal is to be 9st 7lbs - 10st (Mon 23rd Dec)
Wk 1: 11st 1lb - Wk 2: 11st 2lbs - Wk 3: 10st 13.5lbs - Wk 4: 10st 13lbs - Wk 5: 10st 12lbs - Wk 6: 10st 11lbs - Wk 7: 10st 12lbs
Wk 8: 10st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 10: 10st 10.5lbs
FINAL WEIGHT ~

ANNETTE - goal is to be at target of 8st 7lbs( Mon 23rd Dec)
Wk 1: 9st 6lbs - Wk 2: 9st 3lbs - Wk 3: 9st 3lbs - Wk 4: 9st 5lbs - Wk 5: No WI - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: No WI 9st 8lbs
Wk 8: No WI ~ Wk 9: 9st 8lbs ~ Wk 10:
FINAL WEIGHT ~

SINEAD -goal is to be at target of 8st (Mon 23rd Dec)
Wk1: 9st 6.8lbs - Wk 2: 9st 5lbs - Wk 3: 9st 4lbs - Wk 4: 9st 3lbs - Wk 5: 9st 3.8lbs - Wk 6: 9st 1lb - Wk 7: 9st 0.2lbs
Wk 8: 9st 0.2lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 3.6lbs ~ Wk 10:
FINAL WEIGHT ~

RONNIE - goal is to be 9st 7lbs(Tuesday 24th Dec)
Wk 1: 10st 5lbs - Wk 2: 10st 4.5lbs - Wk 3: 10st 3lbs - Wk 4: 10st 3.5lbs - Wk 5: 10st 1.5lbs - Wk 6: 10st 4.5lbs - Wk 7: 10st 1lb
Wk 8: 9st 13.5lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 13.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 9st 12lbs
FINAL WEIGHT ~

DONNA - goal is to be at target of 9st 7lbs (Tues 24th Dec)
Wk 1: 10st 1.5lbs - Wk 2: 9st 13lbs - Wk 3: 9st 13lbs - Wk 4: 10st - Wk 5: 10st 0.5lbs - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: No WI
Wk 8: No WI ~ Wk 9st 13.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 9st 13.5lbs
FINAL WEIGHT ~

JO - goal is to be at target of 9st (Thurs 19th Dec)
Wk1: 9st 12.5lbs - Wk 2: 9st 12.5lbs - Wk 3: ? - Wk 4 : ? - Wk 5: ? - Wk 6: ? - Wk 7: ? - Wk 8: ? ~ Wk 9: ? ~ Wk 10:
FINAL WEIGHT ~

KIM - goal is to be at target of 8st 11lbs(Fri 20th Dec)
Wk 1: 9st 0.25lbs - Wk 2: 9st 1.25lbs - Wk 3: 9st 3lbs - Wk 4: No WI - Wk 5: 8st 13lbs - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: 9st 1lb
Wk 8: No WI ~ Wk 9: No WI ~ Wk 10: 8st 13lbs
FINAL WEIGHT ~

DEBBIE- goal is to maintain at 8st 9lbs - 8st 10lbs (Fri 20th Dec)
Wk1: 8st 9.75lbs - Wk 2: 8st 11lbs - Wk 3: 8st 10.5lbs - Wk 4: 8st 10.5lbs - Wk 5: 8st 9lbs - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: 8st 10lbs
Wk 8: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 9: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 10: 8st 10lb
FINAL WEIGHT ~

LAURA - goal is to be at target of 9st (Fri 20th Dec)
Wk1: 9st 5lbs - Wk 2: 9st 2lbs - Wk 3 : 9st 3lbs - Wk 4: 9st 3lbs - Wk 5: 9st 3lbs - Wk 6: ? - Wk 7: ? - Wk 8: ? ~ Wk 9: ? ~
Wk 10:
FINAL WEIGHT ~

DEB - goal is to be at target of 8st (Fri 20th Dec)
Wk 1: 8st 3.25lbs - Wk 2: 8st 2.25lbs - Wk 3: 8st 4.75lbs - Wk 4: 8st 5lbs - Wk 5: 8st 3lbs - Wk 6: 8st 4.5lbs - Wk 7: 8st 4lbs
Wk 8: 8st 4lbs ~ Wk 9: No WI ~ Wk 10: 8st 2.75lbs
FINAL WEIGHT ~

JENNA - goal is to be at target of 8st 9lbs (Saturday 21stDec)
Wk 1: 9st 4lbs - Wk 2: 9st 2.5lbs - Wk 3: 9st 2lbs - Wk 4: 9st 2lbs - Wk 5: 9st 0.5lbs - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: 9st 2lbs
Wk 8: 9st 2lbs ~ Wk 9 ? ~ Wk 10:
FINAL WEIGHT ~

Last edited:
Kim, what can i say.....i am so sorry for you and Doug right now. Its a really tough decision you made but ultimately the right one. Charlie will be at peace, running around and having a ball, thankful for the love and attention he had at home. I have been there and no the pain but you know, it does get easier. Just you come on here and tried to keep your mind busy. The party and the organisation for it will indeed keep you busy which is good but your right, you then need to focus on your health and forget the scales for now. Hugs to you mrs x x

Morning ladies
aplogise for not being around and not replying or being supportive. Its been tough with OH losing his job, things at home have been bad, just not getting on with the OH, feel like i have outgrown him and many other things, but its life and we all have our problems. The longer i didnt reply the harder it felt to get back into it. So here iam.
Food wise its been a free for all. Think i comfort eat or i am being lazy. Trying to an extent then back to blowing it at night, my biggest downfall. I am running on the treadmill whenever i can after work but due to OH new job its a logistical nightmare. I did 4 miles on sunday and try to do 30 mins whenever i can. Not much but its something.
I didnt weigh in on friday - first time in a long time. I am feeling pretty ok about myself but feel like i am getting to the higher end of where i would like to be so i need to try and get some focus. Would really like to be 8st in time for xmas but seems unlikely given that i am not trying. Will do the best i can and try to not get hung up on it

Ronnie you are doing excellent lady - good for you. Everyone seems to be doing well. Nikki you have always been great at shifting the pounds and i have no doubt you will get to where you want to be, good for you.

Donna the wee pups look gorgeous. Have you decided on one yet?

I see Laura and Vicky havent been around - has anyone heard how the are doing?

GA - are you finally setttled? its not easy moving home but you seem to be doing good ;o)

hope everyone is well - not got too much time as i am in work at the minute, another consquence of OH losing his job, i get dropped off an hour before my shift starts and dont get paid. Not good but time for tea n toast

have a good day everyone and will catch up sooner than i have been doing x

Great to see you back Debs and sorry to hear things are still rough for you. Thank you for your kind words and I remember you saying you lost a furry baby so know the pain.

You'll probably find once you start coming on here again you'll start to get your focus back again. You dont need to apologise about not being around.....everyone understands as we've all been throught it at one stage in our lives.

Just jump on those scales on Friday and see if there is any damage, cos you might be pleasantly surprised!
You take care and we'll chat soon x

Ronnie and Debbie......how did you get on in the mini challenge on the 24th and 25th? You might have posted but I may have missed it !

24 Sunday 25 Monday 100% both !!!
So hoping I get a loss tonight I'll be gutted if not x

Not picked one yet, have a favourite but the studs owner still hasn't chosen.... haven't been able to get hold of the owners all weekend though, don't think we'll go to another litter but been looking and saw some Jack Russells we were tempted by. It's just annoying not knowing which one is ours and also not being able to get hold of them :/

Hope everythings okay Kim

I'm going to take the weigh ins at my mums for now until we get round to buying some scales. So last week was 9 stone 13 and a half.... should be a loss tomorrow, only thing that might stop me is I didn't drink anything after work last week but this week I'm going to a story telling thing with little one and they have tea/coffee and biscuits.... I'll have a drink but will let little one eat my biscuits ;) or if I am tempted by them I won't be having anything else syn wise that day.

Good to have you back debs, even if things are tough for you at the mo (sending hugs)

The move went ahead have been there for nearly a month now. Still trying to find all our stuff!!

Have really struggled the last few days. Foodwise I`m fine during the day, it`s in the evenings that I`m really struggling.
Doesn`t help that there`s Christmas food in the cupboards calling me all the time. Lost count of the number of glasses of squash I`ve drunk and satsumas I`ve eaten to stop myself from indulging!! Don`t always succeed though!!

Got granddaughter`s 7th birthday on Thursday just to make life interesting, so more temptation.

I`m trying really hard but it`s a case of two steps forward and three steps back. Haven`t weighed in properly since we moved.
I know I should but I`m a bit wary of the results of my semi free fall!!

Challenges all updated.

Hope WI goes well tonight Ronnie and you get a loss you deserve x

100% so far today.......hope it lasts. Having a hungry day!! Think I'll have some fruit & yoghurt now and head to bed or else I'll be tempted to go over syns!

Back