Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

hey ladies. just checking in so that i don't become a stranger. OH has moved out. i had to be honest with myself or continue living a life i wasn't happy with. he is really upset but realises his actions over the years have led to this. nothing was changing.
he has no family that he speaks to and is in a homeless unit which breaks my heart. i said he could stay at home til we worked out what we were doing but he said no.
he said he will do what it takes to win me back which is awful as its not what i want.

anyway i weighed today as i need a beer tonight..to hell with it. 8st 2.75 so that is good. how its staying down i will never know. food been rubbish

will get on the computer and get back to you all as my phone battery is dying x

Sounds as tho everyone is super busy this weekend.....

Ronnie, dont fret over 0.5 of a syns......thats 10 calories! But I appreciate that you wanted to keep your syns on the low side this week for your meals out as well.........remember what we say......life is for living and too short, so enjoy yourself cos those scales aren't going anywhere and its 2 meals out 21 !!!
Thanks Ronnie, celebrations start today!

How do you pronounce Tyrion Donna? Unusual name, but there again people call their dogs all sorts, so good for you for being different! He is such a cute boy......is he a Parsons, sorry cant remember and he's too teeny to tell!

Well, I weighed in this morning at 8.13......happy with that. Hubby's birthday celebrations start today and that will involve off plan food obviously! Not a lot of drink for me, a few glasses of bubbles over the next few days and then will stick to pear cider cos I cant deal with drinks with these drugs!!!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's pronounced Ti-Ri-On, he's a patterdale... or fell terrier they also seem to be called, so similar to parsons. I think he'll have a smooth coat when he grows up as mum and dad are both smooth, don't mind either way as I quite like the beards the rough haired one's get, I think they're cute.

Happy Birthday to your hubby. Hope you both have a fab weekend :D

Well done on weigh in Kim. Happy Birthday to your hubby, have a lovely time celebrating xx

Donna Tyrion looks adorable, I'd say you can't wait to get him home. When are ye getting him?

I really can't wait.... it will be 3 weeks on Sunday we pick him up. They've said we could pick him up earlier as their vet has said as soon as their weaned fully they can go, but I've heard you shouldn't take them until they're 8 weeks old so we're not getting him earlier.... luckily we're quite busy so we won't be tempted and it also means we have the excuse not to take him earlier without insulting them.

Feeling really fat today :(

BUT I have had a fab sw day, could have been a disaster as I'm usually on dinner duty on a Thursday so didn't bring a lunch as planned on getting a jacket potato while I was on duty, but I ended up switching just for this week to tomorrow (it was literally a one off and found out this morning) I could have had a jacket downstairs but you only get half an hour for lunch and its nice not to spend it in the noise of the dining hall, so I was tempted to either not eat or get a sarnie and bring it up.... but one of the lovely ladies I work with (who also does sw) had spare mug shots and she let me have one, so I had a bit of fruit and a mug shot for lunch instead.... :)

Need to get on with the hoovering now, want the house nice and tidy for the weekend (in laws coming up and also might be putting decorations up on Sunday for little one.)

hey ladies. just checking in so that i don't become a stranger. OH has moved out. i had to be honest with myself or continue living a life i wasn't happy with. he is really upset but realises his actions over the years have led to this. nothing was changing. he has no family that he speaks to and is in a homeless unit which breaks my heart. i said he could stay at home til we worked out what we were doing but he said no. he said he will do what it takes to win me back which is awful as its not what i want. anyway i weighed today as i need a beer tonight..to hell with it. 8st 2.75 so that is good. how its staying down i will never know. food been rubbish will get on the computer and get back to you all as my phone battery is dying x

Oh Deb, sorry you are going through this. Maybe a bit of space is what ye need to work things out. Take care of yourself xxx

Hi Deb. Im so sorry to hear your news. Its a brave decision you have made there and as upset as you both probably feel right now, its obviously something you've thought long and hard about.
Breakups are never easy, but if in your heart its the best thing to do for all of you, it will get easier.
Look after yourself and if you ever need an ear, please PM me.
Well done on maintaining your weight as well.....take care chick xx

Deb so sorry to your news :-( sending big hugs, and enjoy your beer tonight. Try and have a chill out babe and if you need a chat we are here for you.

Really exciting about the pup Donna, I think your doing the right thing leaving him with mum until 8 weeks.

Kim, happy birthday to your hubby!! Hope you enjoy your next few days xxx

hey ladies. just checking in so that i don't become a stranger. OH has moved out. i had to be honest with myself or continue living a life i wasn't happy with. he is really upset but realises his actions over the years have led to this. nothing was changing.
he has no family that he speaks to and is in a homeless unit which breaks my heart. i said he could stay at home til we worked out what we were doing but he said no.
he said he will do what it takes to win me back which is awful as its not what i want.

anyway i weighed today as i need a beer tonight..to hell with it. 8st 2.75 so that is good. how its staying down i will never know. food been rubbish

will get on the computer and get back to you all as my phone battery is dying x

Sorry Deb, I didn't see this post before, we must have posted about the same time.

I'm sorry your going through a tough time at the minute, but it sounds like you've done the right thing. Break ups are never easy but if you weren't happy in the relationship then you shouldn't have stayed in it. *hugs*

Deb sorry to hear your news never a good time but like the girls say if it's not working then you have to do what's right for you huni sending you big hugs and hope things settle down for you. one of us are always around on here if you need to have a chat don't stay away. well done on keeping your maintaining your weight take care Hun xx

Kim happy birthday to your hubby hope your having a good time celebrating :)) when we seeing the cake ??

Donna hopefully we will be getting a puppy next year we are looking at cockapoos think your doing the right thing letting him stay with mum till 8 weeks it will soon be here ... Exciting x

Nikki how's ww going ?

Been 100% today .. Been hungry today but have managed to stay on plan thankfully :))
I've finished painting my lounge too really happy with it just got put everything back and put curtains up then I'll post a before and after photo might be sat afternoon now cause straight out tomorrow night after work and then out all morning Saturday with girls activities. Will have a few hours sat afternoon before I get my haircut at 4 not had it cut or coloured since beginning of July my roots are about 2-3 inches ... Right mess lol
Busy weekend for me :)) x

Hi everyone, wi this morning 8st10:):):)

Well done Debbie your maintaining really well huni :) hope I can follow when I get at target x

Well, I bit the bullet today and weighed myself.
9st 7lbs, so I`ve gained 4lbs. Could have been worse.
Just need to stop the rot! If I can lose that before Christmas then I`ll be happy!! :)

Sky got their act together yesterday so we`ve got broadband and phone again!! Whoop!! Whoop!!

Don`t normally write down my food and drink intake. Think I`ve still got some food diaries from when I used to go to group.
Might be helpful to use them. I`ve tried doing food diaries here before and it sort of fizzled out so I`m not bothering this time.

Here`s hoping good old fashioned pen and paper do the trick!! :)

Hey ladies...
Funny question but whats everyones favourite contraception? We were talking earlier and I said how when we get married I'd come off the pill a few mmonths before as I'm positive its had something to so with my weight gain (we'd use condoms until the wedding and then probably start trying for a baby)

Anyway it got mw thinking, it will be a good few yeara before we get married and I'm miserable on the pill, I feel fat and spotty and I am moodier, I get depressed and annoyed at boyfriend and little one for not much. Oh and my sex drive is none exsistant, which I've not told boyfriend until now but I'm sure he's noticed as I'm really not that into it and when we have had sex its been more to me like "well if I have to"

I know I could look at changing my contraception but I don't want anything too long term and they all seem to have similar side effects.

I've looked into natural methods but they seem very unreliable....

Boyfriend has said I can come off it and we'll use condoms, but I don't know if its fair to expect him to do that?

What pill are you on Donna?

I tried lots of pills and then femodene ( I think that's what it's called!) has been amazing, I've been on. That one 9 years now and when we started trying off a baby I came off pill 30th May and was 4 week pregnant on 20th September. So was 3 months from coming off it to conception but only 2 periods in that time.

I hate the whole condoms thing because it's almost like adding extra time to something that should be spontaneous lol

My friend used the "pull out method" this worked for 3.5 years.... She now has a 13 week old baby lol

Xx

I have coil Donna, but I know you don't like the idea of that. My dh has just had the snip though so I can get it out once he gets all clear!!! No more contraception worries for us:)

He's said he'll have the snip after we have a baby lol, I'm tempted to tell him to get it now and we'll have it reversed when we want to try lol.

I'm even considering the implant but seen that says it may not be suitable if your at risk of oesterperosis :/ the coil is something that still terrifies me though.

I know what you mean about condoms Nikki, I just feel like no methods are any good :( abstinence seems like a good one right now, but like I say my sex drive just isn't how it used to be.

I'm on microgynon 30

I wouldn't trust pull out lol, I was looking into fertility checks but it looks very complicated and like I say I don't know if I'd trust it

How about the cap Donna?! Or try a different Pill? Or, why not come off the Pill completely and see if it stops all those symptoms and then reassess different types x

Hubby's 50th went really well and the cake was a triumph! I cant post a pic cos the site wont let me for some reason, but lets just say it wasn't SW friendly......I have 1 piece left, so will have to eat that today to get rid and then I'll be back to healthy eating tomorrow!

3 weeks to go.........

NO PIES SMALLER THIGHS CHALLENGE
Start date 23 Sept

NIKKI - goal is to be 9st 7lbs - 10st (Mon 23rd Dec)
Wk 1: 11st 1lb - Wk 2: 11st 2lbs - Wk 3: 10st 13.5lbs - Wk 4: 10st 13lbs - Wk 5: 10st 12lbs - Wk 6: 10st 11lbs - Wk 7: 10st 12lbs
Wk 8: 10st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 10: 10st 10.5lbs ~ Wk 11: 10st 9.5 lbs
FINAL WEIGHT ~

ANNETTE - goal is to be at target of 8st 7lbs( Mon 23rd Dec)
Wk 1: 9st 6lbs - Wk 2: 9st 3lbs - Wk 3: 9st 3lbs - Wk 4: 9st 5lbs - Wk 5: No WI - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: No WI 9st 8lbs
Wk 8: No WI ~ Wk 9: 9st 8lbs ~ Wk 10: ? ~ Wk 11:
FINAL WEIGHT ~

SINEAD -goal is to be at target of 8st (Mon 23rd Dec)
Wk1: 9st 6.8lbs - Wk 2: 9st 5lbs - Wk 3: 9st 4lbs - Wk 4: 9st 3lbs - Wk 5: 9st 3.8lbs - Wk 6: 9st 1lb - Wk 7: 9st 0.2lbs
Wk 8: 9st 0.2lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 3.6lbs ~ Wk 10: ? ~ Wk 11:
FINAL WEIGHT ~

RONNIE - goal is to be 9st 7lbs(Tuesday 24th Dec)
Wk 1: 10st 5lbs - Wk 2: 10st 4.5lbs - Wk 3: 10st 3lbs - Wk 4: 10st 3.5lbs - Wk 5: 10st 1.5lbs - Wk 6: 10st 4.5lbs - Wk 7: 10st 1lb
Wk 8: 9st 13.5lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 13.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 11: 9st 13lbs
FINAL WEIGHT ~

DONNA - goal is to be at target of 9st 7lbs (Tues 24th Dec)
Wk 1: 10st 1.5lbs - Wk 2: 9st 13lbs - Wk 3: 9st 13lbs - Wk 4: 10st - Wk 5: 10st 0.5lbs - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: No WI
Wk 8: No WI ~ Wk 9st 13.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 9st 13.5lbs ~ Wk 11: 10st 0.25lbs
FINAL WEIGHT ~

KIM - goal is to be at target of 8st 11lbs(Fri 20th Dec)
Wk 1: 9st 0.25lbs - Wk 2: 9st 1.25lbs - Wk 3: 9st 3lbs - Wk 4: No WI - Wk 5: 8st 13lbs - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: 9st 1lb
Wk 8: No WI ~ Wk 9: No WI ~ Wk 10: 8st 13lbs ~ Wk 11: 9st 2lbs
FINAL WEIGHT ~

DEBBIE- goal is to maintain at 8st 9lbs - 8st 10lbs (Fri 20th Dec)
Wk1: 8st 9.75lbs - Wk 2: 8st 11lbs - Wk 3: 8st 10.5lbs - Wk 4: 8st 10.5lbs - Wk 5: 8st 9lbs - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: 8st 10lbs
Wk 8: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 9: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 10: 8st 10lb ~ Wk 11: 8st 10lbs
FINAL WEIGHT ~

LAURA - goal is to be at target of 9st (Fri 20th Dec)
Wk1: 9st 5lbs - Wk 2: 9st 2lbs - Wk 3 : 9st 3lbs - Wk 4: 9st 3lbs - Wk 5: 9st 3lbs - Wk 6: ? - Wk 7: ? - Wk 8: ? ~ Wk 9: ? ~
Wk 10: ? ~ Wk 11:
FINAL WEIGHT ~

DEB - goal is to be at target of 8st (Fri 20th Dec)
Wk 1: 8st 3.25lbs - Wk 2: 8st 2.25lbs - Wk 3: 8st 4.75lbs - Wk 4: 8st 5lbs - Wk 5: 8st 3lbs - Wk 6: 8st 4.5lbs - Wk 7: 8st 4lbs
Wk 8: 8st 4lbs ~ Wk 9: No WI ~ Wk 10: 8st 2.75lbs ~ Wk 11:
FINAL WEIGHT ~

JENNA - goal is to be at target of 8st 9lbs (Saturday 21stDec)
Wk 1: 9st 4lbs - Wk 2: 9st 2.5lbs - Wk 3: 9st 2lbs - Wk 4: 9st 2lbs - Wk 5: 9st 0.5lbs - Wk 6: No WI - Wk 7: 9st 2lbs
Wk 8: 9st 2lbs ~ Wk 9 ? ~ Wk 10: 9st 5lbs ~ Wk 11: 9st 3lbs
FINAL WEIGHT ~

Last edited:
Annette.....according to when you last weighed, you've lost a pound?! You were 9.8 and now 9.7!
Im a great believer in keeping a diary......I go off the rails a bit if I dont, as it keeps you accountable, so go for it x

Back