Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

lurked for ages with a hope of joining one day...now ive decided to jump in!
never really thought the 8's was that realistic but always secretly harboured a wish to just dip into them!!
well im in my target bubble still (target 9st 3)...but instead of being on or just over im now 9st 1.5 my equal lowest ever (i hit 9st 1.5 once before!!!)....determined now to lose 2lb and put myself under target by 0.5lb so i get my 4 stone award!! wish me luck!!

Annette.....according to when you last weighed, you've lost a pound?! You were 9.8 and now 9.7!
Im a great believer in keeping a diary......I go off the rails a bit if I dont, as it keeps you accountable, so go for it x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That`s great, Kim!! Didn`t realise I`d lost a pound :)

I`d been trying to get back on track properly and had lost my mojo.
Today went well. Yay! to food diaries!!

Welcome Lurverick........congrats on being at target and good luck on reaching your 4 stone milestone

Evening ladies gained 1lb :-( back to 100% days tomorrow going for a good 7 days only thing on this week is a presentation night on Friday for Kate's swimming and there is a buffet so should get 1lb back off and maybe another one :)
Hope you are all ok xx

Evening ladies gained 1lb :-( back to 100% days tomorrow going for a good 7 days only thing on this week is a presentation night on Friday for Kate's swimming and there is a buffet so should get 1lb back off and maybe another one :)
Hope you are all ok xx

Thats not a bad gain Ronnie considering your weekend lol! x

I'm totally losing track of days! I forgot today was Wednesday and thought it was Thursday and thought the ball was tomorrow when in fact it's the day after tomorrow :-(

Got a lovely dress to wear (it's fitted! Like a glove!) so got to feel very brave to wear it and I'll take a pic to send you when it's on so you can tell me what you all think ( I have a back up dress to!)

Really feeling down because I've become soooo lazy and hate thinking about going back to work :-( I really don't want too.

Oooh looking forward to seeing you in the dress......what is it like and whats the back up dress like? Its always a good idea to have a few to choose from!

I know how you feel about work.......if we could afford it, I wouldn't go back to work either. The problem I have, is 3 seperate doctors have told me I should give up nursing.....eech cant, as cant afford not to with 2 mortgages! !

Oooh looking forward to seeing you in the dress......what is it like and whats the back up dress like? Its always a good idea to have a few to choose from! I know how you feel about work.......if we could afford it, I wouldn't go back to work either. The problem I have, is 3 seperate doctors have told me I should give up nursing.....eech cant, as cant afford not to with 2 mortgages! ! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The one I want to wear is just about knee length and is black with a big black bow on the front and the back up is a leopardy print style but a bit shorter and not fitted so it's quite flattering. That ones from oasis.

The problem I have is the cost of child care means ill still only come out with what I would if I didn't go back back to work. Plus I don't want to miss all of Millie's biggest milestones :-( I want to be at home with her.

When do you think you'll be going back to work Kim? Can you cut down your hours a bit?

X

If I had that as a choice then Nikki, I wouldnt go back to work!

The trouble is I'm not fit for work at the moment, but when I go back yes I can work the hours that suit me to earn enough for bills etc.

Hey ladies, sorry I've not been on for a few days.

Food was shocking at the weekend but I'm 10 stone and 1/4 lb today.... so lesson learnt.... I'll try and be good this week (except for the work do on Friday) I'm still doing the shred though, did day 12 today... I've worked out with the days off I know I'll have by new years eve I'll have done 34 days.... so can afford a couple more days off if I need them.

Oh and I'm off the pill, I have a doctors appointment next week to talk about the implant but boyfriend thinks I should cancel it and just use condoms for now, just to give my body a bit of a break from all the hormones and then in a few months think about whether we want to keep that up or go on something else. I've only been off it for two days and already feeling better... not going to put that down to the pill just yet as obviously its very early days, but we shall see.

I'm totally losing track of days! I forgot today was Wednesday and thought it was Thursday and thought the ball was tomorrow when in fact it's the day after tomorrow :-(

Got a lovely dress to wear (it's fitted! Like a glove!) so got to feel very brave to wear it and I'll take a pic to send you when it's on so you can tell me what you all think ( I have a back up dress to!)

Really feeling down because I've become soooo lazy and hate thinking about going back to work :-( I really don't want too.

Oooo can't wait to see pics. I have two dresses I can't decide between for my work do and for new years I'm going in my unforgiving one but taking a spare one to boyfriends parents hotel room so I can get changed after the meal if I need to :p

Had a very sort of funny couple of days, found out last night my friend (the one who's having the baby) was in a car accident on Sunday, her husband got the worse of it but she's in hospital still as she was having problems with blood pressure anyway and after the accident it went through the roof.... they're talking about her having a c section as well as the baby is breach but her platelets are low. Other then that both her and the baby are fine and her husband hasn't broken anything but sounds like he's beaten up bless him.

Had a very sort of funny couple of days, found out last night my friend (the one who's having the baby) was in a car accident on Sunday, her husband got the worse of it but she's in hospital still as she was having problems with blood pressure anyway and after the accident it went through the roof.... they're talking about her having a c section as well as the baby is breach but her platelets are low. Other then that both her and the baby are fine and her husband hasn't broken anything but sounds like he's beaten up bless him.

Hope your friend (and her husband) are gonna be ok.
Glad that the baby is fine

Thank you, they sound like they're doing okay now. They have a consultant meeting today and I think they're just looking forward to having the baby and getting back to normality at home.... well a new normality I suppose-it's their first baby. It sounds like she won't be leaving hospital until she's had her.

1lb loss this week x

Attachments

• image-2391227363.jpg
    image-2391227363.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 65
well done Nikki :)

My friend is home now, so looking like it won't have to be a c section before the due date after all :) She might even be able to travel up North to have the baby as well.... which was what she wanted to do anyway. (she lives in London, her family in York)

Ladies..... I have a hair appointment booked for a couple of weeks time, I'm having highlights..... but seriously considering having it cut really short, like Frankie from the Saturdays (well if I can, I don't know if they can do it at the moment with how my fringe is) but if they can what do you think?
frankie-sandford-wallpaper_178552-1024x768.jpgFrankie-Sandford5.jpg

Back