Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

It looks like this last challenge was tough for us all.

2 more weigh ins to go. I have so many plans between now and Xmas.

I think I can be on plan up to next Saturday, I'll then weigh on Saturday and my final weigh in on the sat before Xmas I think!

Fingers crossed for everyone's weigh in this week.

Its a late easter this year......so if we did it from Monday 6th January - Monday 21st April (easter monday) that will be 15 weeks. Who's up for an easter challenge then.......ME!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm well up for a 15 week Easter challenge :)

I can't see me getting anywhere near my target for Christmas, so many plans before then :( but I'm still sticking to it when I can to try and avoid piling on too much weight.

You're right Nikki it has been a tough challenge this time! Hopefully the easter challenge will be a bit more successful as we'll be wanting to be slim for the summer and there wont be so many socials to go to and we can all focus a bit better!

YIIPPPEEE!!!

Roll on the New Year, new us, Easter Bunny challenge!!

I know we haven`t got a name for the new challenge but looking forward to it already! :)

Going away in February and loads of birthdays in March but here`s hoping it will be successful for all of us!! :D

I agree it`s been a difficult challenge for most of us this time, maybe this time I`ll this time I WILL see the 8`s!!

Count me in! Maybe this time

Yeahh to a new challenge will be needing that after Christmas :)
Next year I've got a few things coming up
Jan my birthday
Feb friends 50th birthday weekend away at center parcs
Feb 20th anniversary for me and hubby being together (hopefully a weekend or possible a night away lol )
March nothing
April hubby birthday
May hen party spa night away
May wedding

So I'm hoping to be at target and maintain till the wedding in May so will definitely be needing a challenge to keep me on track

I've had a sneaky wi this morning I know I shouldn't cause it's tonight scales that matter but it was 9.8 1/4 !!!! Yippee lowest for a year so fingers crossed tonight's will be a one pound down at least :))

I also managed to fit into my "slim into trousers " these are a pair of white 3/4 trousers I bought for my honeymoon 14 years ago and have never worn them (I couldn't fasten them on honeymoon by the time I'd done 2 weeks all inclusive ) but kept them with the hope of one day fitting into them. They have fastened up this morning not sure I'd wear them out but at least they fit !!

I have loads going on next year too!

4th jan Xmas party (still deciding to go or not!)
6th jan my birthday
12th jan sis' birthday
27 th jan 4 nights at centre parcs

Nothing in feb

8th march Grandads birthday meal
24th march nans 70th birthday meal
25th march OHs mums birthday meal

Nothing in April

16th May mums 50th birthday meal
17th May mums 50th party
18th may Millie's 1st birthday

16th may is my final weight loss target date.

And in the midst of all the above I have to fit in moving house and decorating!

Wow girls lots going on. At the moment we havent got too much going on, but it soon books up......

Easter leave.....fly over to Bahrain to see our new Grandbubba
Summer leave......drive over to France to see our friends new house they're buying

So I really want to be at my target by easter and then hopefully maintain until the summer......

Well done on the NSV Ronnie, you may be at your challenge target of 9.7 by xmas! What is your final target? Fingers crossed for WI tonight......you are doing fantastically well.
Ive just had a look at the challenge and you were 9.13 last week so that woukd be a 4.75lb loss in a week!!!!!!!! x

Last edited:
Wow girls lots going on. At the moment we havent got too much going on, but it soon books up...... Easter leave.....fly over to Bahrain to see our new Grandbubba Summer leave......drive over to France to see our friends new house they're buying So I really want to be at my target by easter and then hopefully maintain until the summer...... Well done on the NSV Ronnie, you may be at your challenge target of 9.7 by xmas! What is your final target? Fingers crossed for WI tonight......you are doing fantastically well. Ive just had a look at the challenge and you were 9.13 last week so that woukd be a 4.75lb loss in a week!!!!!!!! x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Eeekk!! Exciting times for your family and a new grandbubba! I bet your so excited!

We are hoping to move house around Easter but it might not be until the end of June, all depends on probate on the house we want to buy and also selling our house and getting the new mortgage which is for more than we have now.

We have been living at mum and dads for 4 weeks now whilst our house had been decorated and it looks amazing! Looking forward to spending Christmas in our newly decorated home.

Millie has a nasty chesty cough at the minute and I'm worried about her :-( plenty of mummy snuggles seem to cheer her up though.

We have our annual Christmas tree, present wrapping, mulled wine drinking day on Sunday and I'm super excited for it! X

Only lost 1lb last night was hoping for more cause I feel like I'd lost more and feel at my slimmest for ages and with fitting in my slim trousers thought I'd be down to 9.10 at least but never mind I'll take the pound so I'm now back to 9.12 would love to get my stone award by 23/12 (last wi before Xmas ) but I'm out this sat and next sat night one a curry night one work Xmas night out. I will have to be 110% the other 12 days and try and not have too much alcohol so that Sundays are 100% on plan fingers crossed xx

Hope Millie feels better soon always need mummy hugs when they poorly that never changes Nikki xx

Only a pound Ronnie....that is brilliant......you haven't got that much more to lose! Remember the dripping tap......x

Ooh dear poor wee Millie....they pick up so many bugs at this age.....lots of Calpol, fluids .....and of course cuddles x

Well, I'm going to be well and truely off plan today.....I have some girlfriends coming over for Xmas lunch, which will probaby involve some Prosecco! I was going to cook a big Xmas dinner, but not really up to it, so I've made a Baileys cheesecake and homemade Tia Maria truffles! Shame I cant seem to post pics anymore or I would have shown you.....wouldnt dare work out the synnage!!!

Only a pound Ronnie....that is brilliant......you haven't got that much more to lose! Remember the dripping tap......x Ooh dear poor wee Millie....they pick up so many bugs at this age.....lots of Calpol, fluids .....and of course cuddles x Well, I'm going to be well and truely off plan today.....I have some girlfriends coming over for Xmas lunch, which will probaby involve some Prosecco! I was going to cook a big Xmas dinner, but not really up to it, so I've made a Baileys cheesecake and homemade Tia Maria truffles! Shame I cant seem to post pics anymore or I would have shown you.....wouldnt dare work out the synnage!!! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Sorry to be nosey but I was just wondering if you could direct me to the recipe for baileys cheesecake as it's my favourite Thanks

Aww hope Millie is better soon Nikki, bless her

a lb is a lb Ronnie, especially when you don't have much to lose

I'm down to 9 stone 12 1/2 today...... haven't had a great week so its either down to me being very sick Friday night.... or it's because I've come off the pill. Suppose I'll see after Christmas. If I lose over Christmas then the pill is def the work of the devil, but even though it has made me gain I very much doubt I'll lose over Christmas. Don't know if I can weigh next week as don't know when I'll be at my mums and we still haven't got any scales.

Sorry to be nosey but I was just wondering if you could direct me to the recipe for baileys cheesecake as it's my favourite Thanks

I just googled baileys cheesecake and there's loads of recipes out there.......the one I prefered was from deliciousmagazine.co.uk

Aww hope Millie is better soon Nikki, bless her

a lb is a lb Ronnie, especially when you don't have much to lose

I'm down to 9 stone 12 1/2 today...... haven't had a great week so its either down to me being very sick Friday night.... or it's because I've come off the pill. Suppose I'll see after Christmas. If I lose over Christmas then the pill is def the work of the devil, but even though it has made me gain I very much doubt I'll lose over Christmas. Don't know if I can weigh next week as don't know when I'll be at my mums and we still haven't got any scales.

Well done Donna! Will be interesting to see how you get on! Where's your new scales???

Well done Donna! Will be interesting to see how you get on! Where's your new scales???

That all seemed a bit dodgy, when I messaged asking when they'd been sent they sent me a royal mail tracking reference, which didn't work, so I waited a day or two then tried it again, still didn't work so I messaged them again and all of a sudden I had a full refund from them.

We decided to just get some from tesco, but our tesco's don't seem to keep them in store.... so we need to order some to pick up, its just knowing when we'll be going to tesco to pick them up.

Morning ladies........Im ashamed to say I was too scared to WI today and I know that is when the rot sets in, but I know if it was a horrible weight I would be scared for the day and my mood isnt the best lately!
Funny enough tho, I had the girls round on Wednesday and they said I looked too gaunt a few months ago and look better now! Im not sure about that cos all my clothes are getting a bit snug, so I know I need to drop about half a stone to feel better!

Morning ladies........Im ashamed to say I was too scared to WI today and I know that is when the rot sets in, but I know if it was a horrible weight I would be scared for the day and my mood isnt the best lately! Funny enough tho, I had the girls round on Wednesday and they said I looked too gaunt a few months ago and look better now! Im not sure about that cos all my clothes are getting a bit snug, so I know I need to drop about half a stone to feel better! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kim, you have had a lot to deal with the last few months. I think you are doing great but I also know how it feels when the scales dictates my mood.

Well my baby is 2 on Monday!!! Can't believe it, we are having a small party on Sunday for her. She knows it's her birthday and keeps pretending to blow out candles! I have started selling my baby stuff so it's hitting home that no more babies in this house. Sold her high chair this morning, she is still in her cot though. Unlike her brother & sister who both used to climb out of theirs from very young, she never tries to.....long May it last:)
After a 100% week I am pleased to see a lb loss on scales, so 8st 9 for me today :)

Well done Debbie......you've got maintaining off to a fine art x

Off to family today for yet another xmas lunch!!!

Back