Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Awww Nikki, glad your all okay but bless her little boy.

Ash went to A&E and he's pulled his ligaments in his shoulder and back.

Don't worry about the weight Kim, we know we can get it down again :)

Make sure he keeps an eye on it donna. I did my shoulder in a car crash they said it was just muscle but ive had two ops on mine :-( glad he's ok though x

6lbs gone..23lbs to go, 17 weigh ins :)

Glad he`s gonna be ok!!

Finding the last few days a bit of a struggle.
Dunno why it is but whenever I`m off plan for a while
I find it really hard to get my mind back into it.

Got my brother`s birthday tomorrow, so another off plan day!!
I`ll weigh in before we go out for his birthday meal!!

I find the same Annette, it takes me a while to get back into the swing of things, but once I'm back in it I don't understand how I got out.

Thanks Vicky, we'll make sure we do keep an eye on it.

Right wedding plans are getting a bit more complicated. I've decided I want a Catholic church, yes I'm a nightmare and I should have decided this before we started looking at everything else.... but what can I do, we have at least 3 options of Churches we can get married at. Now, the only issue is it will probably take us a few months to get a priest to agree to a date.... so we're taking a massive risk, we're going to book the reception this weekend.

The idea behind this is the venue will get booked up earlier then the Church, our first choice for Church is our local Church and the main population are old people, so they do weddings, but they don't do that many. My thinking is we will still be booking over a year before the date. We'll ask for that date and say it has to be then because its special to us and its when people can make it, if the Church is already booked up then we have two other Catholic choices for Churches that I can think of, we just need our priests permission to get married at a different Church. So I'm thinking that surely one of them will have the date available, if not then I'll throw my net out further or look at the Church of England one near us.

Morning
Hey Vicky welcome back Hun !!!! You will get that gain gone in no time I had put 21lbs back on but I'm 6.5 from target, you always do well when in the zone. You too Kim once your on it 100% your so consistent you'll both be target for Easter or not far from it I'm sure xx

Glad you ok Nikki and Millie is too and Donna hope ash is feeling better today although pulled ligaments and muscles do ache for ages

Nikki how was your party your cake looked fab
No photos !!!! ? x

Donna good luck with churches ... Do you attend church? Only ask this cause when we got married they were really funny about it and said people just use the church. my hubby wasn't bothered but I really wanted a church service I was brought up going to church he wasn't so had to convince the vicar of our/my reason had to attend marriage classes etc and attend church leading up to our service just sharing this so you are prepared for them to make it difficult I could imagine the Catholic Church being stricter we are c of e.
Good luck :))

Annette I'm on a budget too I'm going to aldi today for my food shop to see if we can save
anything, I'll let you know if I find any bargains.

Debbie your still maintaining brilliantly do you keep a diary ? It's maintaining that in really can't do. Any tips be great x

Deb hey Hun hope you ok you seem to have maintain well too especially with all that's been going on in your life well done huni. Hope things pick up for you take care xx

Woke up with a banging headache this morning :-( serves me right I had 2 curly wurlys last night (all within syns) but sometimes too much chocolate at one time gives me a headache did think curlywurly would be ok not massive amount off choc on one really but could be linked to * week which is horrible this month the pains I had yesterday nearly took me off my feet at work had to have double pain killers just to be able to talk :-( the joys of getting older lol xx

Sorry for the long post ... Really need to reply to each post ! Although this had taken me 1/2hour to do and press send ha ha
Hope you lovely ladies all have a great on plan weekend xx

I blumming hate * week. Mine seem to be getting worse and every month they come 4 days early. Started about 4 months ago!
Your headache is probably connected to that I cant see the curly wirlys doing it.

I have a dilemma today. Its my step sons bday weekend (its actually his bday on Wednesday but we only have him before school so decided to celebrate today and tomorrow. We are going to the lego shop so he can choose his own presents as he got nearly everything for xmas! Then going out for tea. He has decided to go to primos which litrally just sells american hot dogs. What do I get.......

Annette I'm on a budget too I'm going to aldi today for my food shop to see if we can save

Went to Aldi yesterday!!

Part of their super six fruit & veg was cucumber & trimmed spring onions
both on offer at 39p!!

Think one of the others was cabbage. Can`t remember the rest!! :)

I blumming hate * week. Mine seem to be getting worse and every month they come 4 days early. Started about 4 months ago!
Your headache is probably connected to that I cant see the curly wirlys doing it.

I have a dilemma today. Its my step sons bday weekend (its actually his bday on Wednesday but we only have him before school so decided to celebrate today and tomorrow. We are going to the lego shop so he can choose his own presents as he got nearly everything for xmas! Then going out for tea. He has decided to go to primos which litrally just sells american hot dogs. What do I get.......

Personally, I`d go for a flexi-syn day and start again tomorrow!!

Omg I forgot to take a picture of me last night!!!

Had a lovely night and then it all went a crazy. Ended up in bed at 3am and woke at 8.50. I don't even remember eating anything last night. I know I had a couple of wines, a couple of vodkas and a couple of desperadoes.

Want to cook a nice meal tonight for Rich but don't know what!!

Starving!!!!

Morning
Hey Vicky welcome back Hun !!!! You will get that gain gone in no time I had put 21lbs back on but I'm 6.5 from target, you always do well when in the zone. You too Kim once your on it 100% your so consistent you'll both be target for Easter or not far from it I'm sure xx

Glad you ok Nikki and Millie is too and Donna hope ash is feeling better today although pulled ligaments and muscles do ache for ages

Nikki how was your party your cake looked fab
No photos !!!! ? x

Donna good luck with churches ... Do you attend church? Only ask this cause when we got married they were really funny about it and said people just use the church. my hubby wasn't bothered but I really wanted a church service I was brought up going to church he wasn't so had to convince the vicar of our/my reason had to attend marriage classes etc and attend church leading up to our service just sharing this so you are prepared for them to make it difficult I could imagine the Catholic Church being stricter we are c of e.
Good luck :))

Debbie your still maintaining brilliantly do you keep a diary ? It's maintaining that in really can't do. Any tips be great x

Deb hey Hun hope you ok you seem to have maintain well too especially with all that's been going on in your life well done huni. Hope things pick up for you take care xx

Woke up with a banging headache this morning :-( serves me right I had 2 curly wurlys last night (all within syns) but sometimes too much chocolate at one time gives me a headache did think curlywurly would be ok not massive amount off choc on one really but could be linked to * week which is horrible this month the pains I had yesterday nearly took me off my feet at work had to have double pain killers just to be able to talk :-( the joys of getting older lol xx

Sorry for the long post ... Really need to reply to each post ! Although this had taken me 1/2hour to do and press send ha ha
Hope you lovely ladies all have a great on plan weekend xx

Thanks hun, yeah I know how awkward they can be, but hoping they'll be okay, the Catholic Church want you to do the marriage classes anyway no matter what and because Ash isn't baptised we will need to get dispensation from the bishop.

Hope your feeling better soon

Flexi-syn hun, he only has a Birthday once a year just enjoy it. We're out for lunch today with some of Ash's friends. I don't know where we're eating so it might be a flexi-syn day, but he's planning on asking him to be best man, he's really nervous at the moment bless him.

Went to Aldi yesterday!!

Part of their super six fruit & veg was cucumber & trimmed spring onions
both on offer at 39p!!

Think one of the others was cabbage. Can`t remember the rest!! :)

I actually love ALDI

Omg I forgot to take a picture of me last night!!!

Had a lovely night and then it all went a crazy. Ended up in bed at 3am and woke at 8.50. I don't even remember eating anything last night. I know I had a couple of wines, a couple of vodkas and a couple of desperadoes.

Want to cook a nice meal tonight for Rich but don't know what!!

Starving!!!!

Sounds like a fab night Nikki :)

are you wanting something nice on or off plan?

I'm thinking off plan Donna!

Morning Hey Vicky welcome back Hun !!!! You will get that gain gone in no time I had put 21lbs back on but I'm 6.5 from target, you always do well when in the zone. You too Kim once your on it 100% your so consistent you'll both be target for Easter or not far from it I'm sure xx Glad you ok Nikki and Millie is too and Donna hope ash is feeling better today although pulled ligaments and muscles do ache for ages Nikki how was your party your cake looked fab No photos !!!! ? x Donna good luck with churches ... Do you attend church? Only ask this cause when we got married they were really funny about it and said people just use the church. my hubby wasn't bothered but I really wanted a church service I was brought up going to church he wasn't so had to convince the vicar of our/my reason had to attend marriage classes etc and attend church leading up to our service just sharing this so you are prepared for them to make it difficult I could imagine the Catholic Church being stricter we are c of e. Good luck :)) Annette I'm on a budget too I'm going to aldi today for my food shop to see if we can save anything, I'll let you know if I find any bargains. Debbie your still maintaining brilliantly do you keep a diary ? It's maintaining that in really can't do. Any tips be great x Deb hey Hun hope you ok you seem to have maintain well too especially with all that's been going on in your life well done huni. Hope things pick up for you take care xx Woke up with a banging headache this morning :-( serves me right I had 2 curly wurlys last night (all within syns) but sometimes too much chocolate at one time gives me a headache did think curlywurly would be ok not massive amount off choc on one really but could be linked to * week which is horrible this month the pains I had yesterday nearly took me off my feet at work had to have double pain killers just to be able to talk :-( the joys of getting older lol xx Sorry for the long post ... Really need to reply to each post ! Although this had taken me 1/2hour to do and press send ha ha Hope you lovely ladies all have a great on plan weekend xx

Ronnie to answer how I maintain, it's easy enough because I have no social life:(
My days revolve around kids. I go to the gym to see and talk to other people......how sad is that. My husband works 4 nights a week including every fri & sat night:(. The night he is off are he is wrecked and there is nothing on anywhere. I suppose it will get easier as the kids get older and I get more free time.
I like eating fruit & veg and base all my meals on that. I don't eat bread as it bloats me and I'm not a huge fan of pasta either. I use porridge for my hex b and usually some nuts for a 2nd hex b. I mainly eat protein & veg/salad for dinner.
I do have a night out next Friday which I am soooooo looking forward to. That will be off plan!!

Awww donna that will be lovely. You are doing things so traditionally. Its lovely. My mum didnt have anything to do with the planning and I didnt get chance to ask my maid of honour she assumed lol. As did most of my bridesmaids!

Morning ladies, hope you are all having a good weekend so far.

Donna and Nikki sorry to hear about the accidents and glad everyone is ok.

Donna, I got married in a Catholic Church and they are a bit strict although we did get a nice priest. My DH refused to do the marriage course but was happy to do it with the priest so we just had to visit him a few times. DH had to get a letter of freedom but I didn't even though I lived in a different parish (and with DH) I thought it would be easier to say I still lived with my parents so I didn't have to get one too. I think the priest wasn't stupid though as he told me the next time I was in mass to come over and kick him in the shins to let him know I was there. I live 30 miles away and don't go to mass, lol. We were lucky to get that priest though and DH told him to make the service short and sweet and we were married in 30 minutes, lol.

I booked my venue first too, 2 years before my date, lol.

I just found out that I have to pay again to register for GNR. I got a place last year but deferred it but I didn't get a refund on my fee so thought that was me paid for this year. Nope, apparantly it's to guarantee a place rather than go in for the ballot. If I had of known I would have just got a refund and enter the ballot. So that's £99 to enter a half marathon! That's not including flights and accommodation which are sky high that weekend. I'd say you talking minimum £350 for that. Sorry for the rant but to enter Paris marathon, flights and accommo cost me £350!

Winter months are not good for us in terms of funds. My DH is a gardener so his work is seasonal so work is non existent this time of year.

Anyway, I am still on plan. At Christmas DH makes turkey, ham and stuffing stacks (we managed 10) so we have defrosted them for dinner and I have just worked out the syns for the sausage meat stuffing......10 syns! Wow! But it will be nice.

Also I have been get serious heart burn since on plan. I am normally prone to it but have never able to put my finger on what causes it. Any of you had this on plan though?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning ladies, hope you are all having a good weekend so far.

Donna and Nikki sorry to hear about the accidents and glad everyone is ok.

Donna, I got married in a Catholic Church and they are a bit strict although we did get a nice priest. My DH refused to do the marriage course but was happy to do it with the priest so we just had to visit him a few times. DH had to get a letter of freedom but I didn't even though I lived in a different parish (and with DH) I thought it would be easier to say I still lived with my parents so I didn't have to get one too. I think the priest wasn't stupid though as he told me the next time I was in mass to come over and kick him in the shins to let him know I was there. I live 30 miles away and don't go to mass, lol. We were lucky to get that priest though and DH told him to make the service short and sweet and we were married in 30 minutes, lol.

I booked my venue first too, 2 years before my date, lol.

I just found out that I have to pay again to register for GNR. I got a place last year but deferred it but I didn't get a refund on my fee so thought that was me paid for this year. Nope, apparantly it's to guarantee a place rather than go in for the ballot. If I had of known I would have just got a refund and enter the ballot. So that's £99 to enter a half marathon! That's not including flights and accommodation which are sky high that weekend. I'd say you talking minimum £350 for that. Sorry for the rant but to enter Paris marathon, flights and accommo cost me £350!

Winter months are not good for us in terms of funds. My DH is a gardener so his work is seasonal so work is non existent this time of year.

Anyway, I am still on plan. At Christmas DH makes turkey, ham and stuffing stacks (we managed 10) so we have defrosted them for dinner and I have just worked out the syns for the sausage meat stuffing......10 syns! Wow! But it will be nice.

Also I have been get serious heart burn since on plan. I am normally prone to it but have never able to put my finger on what causes it. Any of you had this on plan though?

Glad to know we're not alone in booking the venue first then

Today has been sooo off plan

So will stick to 5 or 6 syns for the rest of the week

Morning
After my aldi shop yesterday I compared it with tesco online and I saved £20 which if I do that each week it's £1040 a year soon adds up...
Lots of nice foods biggest bargain was the whole chickens they were 1.6lb each so that's large in tesco they were 3.99 each in aldi and tesco they over £5. I wouldn't go for those in tesco normally I go for the 2 for £8 so thought I wasn't saving but then when I looked at the weight your getting far more for that £8.
They are that big they only just fit into the slow cooker ha ha. I'm planning to get today's dinner and plate up the same for tomorrow, make a fricasie for Tuesday tea and hopefully make another dish that I can freeze any suggestions ?? For that please be great :)
So for £8 I will hopefully get 4 meals for 4 of us so that's 50p a meal..!!!

Great saving Lynica, which we had an Aldi here.

Well, I have decided that I am not going to register for GNR. I just think it's all too expensive just to do a race across the water, even though it's one of the biggest ever and would be great atmosphere but at the moment it's not financially practical. So will look at another half marathon more locally.

Back