Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Nikki it sounds as tho you need antibiotics again, cos I remember you were suffering a while ago and they helped......get to your GP young lady!
Im sure you'll get to your mini target as you're very focused.

I looked back at my diary from this time last year and I lost a stone from January to April so I'm hoping for the same result fingers crossed!
Also, my hubby and I were chatting about my weight and he said I didnt look very good at 8.7 cos my face looked scrawny.....I love his honesty......he says I look better at 9st which I didnt agree with, so we compromised and 8.11 is the end weight I'm going for......again!!!! Fed up with all this yo-yoing to be frank as its the same every year, but hopefully this will be my year to maintain!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Kim im same. Im sick of the yo yoing makes me feel so much worse. Im really going to try get down and stay down this time!

LPV
.... 2.1.14 28lbs to lose :)....
1st WI 6lbs :-D

Kim im same. Im sick of the yo yoing makes me feel so much worse. Im really going to try get down and stay down this time!

LPV
.... 2.1.14 28lbs to lose :)....
1st WI 6lbs :-D

Me too!!

Glad I`m not the only one fed up with the yo-yoing!!
At least this year I managed to stay under 10st. This time last year I went completely AWOL
and ended up at 11st 3lbs ad was in danger of undoing all my previous hard work.

Just had a couple of Alpen lights and an apple for lunch. Couldn`t really face much else.
I`ve taken your advise, Kim and dosed up on paracetamol :)

I think we're all guilty of yo-yoing, blinkin' pain in the bum! So come on girls we need to domit this year!

Something else you can do Annette for your cold is to alternate Paracetomol and Brufen, so every 3 hours you're getting some relief as they both help with aches, pains, raised temp etc

I think we're all guilty of yo-yoing, blinkin' pain in the bum! So come on girls we need to domit this year! Something else you can do Annette for your cold is to alternate Paracetomol and Brufen, so every 3 hours you're getting some relief as they both help with aches, pains, raised temp etc Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Couldn't "like" it as I'm on my phone!
Advise taken on board Dr Kim!! :)

What are the rules of this challenge and can anyone join in?

Apart from the challenges, we chat, moan, put the world to rights,
Share advise & tips. Just about anything really!! :)

As for the current challenge ( we had one before Christmas)
We fess up our current weight and weigh in every week until Easter.
They`re the only "rules!"

Jump aboard the 8`s train! The more the merrier!! :)

Yeah no rules to the challenge, just weigh in every week and have a target to aim for.

I thought 400ml unsweetened too for soya milk.

Dogs been for his second lot of injections, apparently we can walk him next week and his heart murmur is fading :)

Ah thanks ladies. Well... Had decided to take advice and not weigh myself but had a nurse checkup today and couldn't escape it. of course it was afternoon and I was fully clothed but I was gutted to see I was 9st11 after assuming I was around 9st8. Can't get that number out of my head now and it just feels like the 8 dream is just that- a dream! I would love to be around 9st2/3 by first week of February but that's unlikely.

Ah thanks ladies. Well... Had decided to take advice and not weigh myself but had a nurse checkup today and couldn't escape it. of course it was afternoon and I was fully clothed but I was gutted to see I was 9st11 after assuming I was around 9st8. Can't get that number out of my head now and it just feels like the 8 dream is just that- a dream! I would love to be around 9st2/3 by first week of February but that's unlikely.

Don`t be disheartened.
I`ve started at 9st10lb on this challenge having started sw many moons ago on 13st5lbs
My goal for Easter is 8st12lbs. I may or may not get there but I`ll certainly give it a go!

If I get there great!! But like you if I get to about 9st3lb I`ll be happy. Then the last few lbs
will have to be for the next challenge!! :)

Good luck with WI Ronnie.......it will be a good one if you haven't weighed for a couple of weeks :). What did you weigh 2 weeks ago? x

I usually buy Sainsburys "be good to yourself" Greek yogurt

It`s less than 3% fat.
Is it free? Or should I have synned it?

In my old SW book is says its 1 syn per 100g, but bear in mind my book is 4 years old lol!
I always have natural yogurt.....not the low fat crap....and thats 1 syn per 100g and so worth it! So, if its what you like have it and syn it :)

Loving planning a wedding!!

The place I really really want is going to cost approx £8000 :-( everywhere else I've looked at we can get the same sort of package but obviously a different venue for between £3000-£6000. We don't have all the time in the world to go to all the different venues to look at them so need to think about maybe the 2 we would like to look at and then decide from there. It's such a minefield because I have a list of 94 guests so far and 80% of them are my family and so trying to decide between day guests and night guests is just a nightmare!

I suppose when I think about it we are looking possibly sept or dec 2015 so I have at least 21months so if I'm saving £500-£700 a month we could very easily afford our preferred venue. Think I'll call and book to look around and then look into some more tonight and book another for elsewhere.

How are we all anyway? On plan I hope? I've had my HEXB and HEXA for breakfast and then I had a scotch pancake which was 10syns!!!! Got some leftover cottage pie for lunch and going to my mum and dads for dinner.

X

In my old SW book is says its 1 syn per 100g, but bear in mind my book is 4 years old lol!
I always have natural yogurt.....not the low fat crap....and thats 1 syn per 100g and so worth it! So, if its what you like have it and syn it :)

Thanks for that, Kim!

Must admit I don`t have it every day and even then it`s only a spoonful.
So hardly worth worrying about 1 syn every couple of days!!:)

Loving planning a wedding!!

The place I really really want is going to cost approx £8000 :-( everywhere else I've looked at we can get the same sort of package but obviously a different venue for between £3000-£6000. We don't have all the time in the world to go to all the different venues to look at them so need to think about maybe the 2 we would like to look at and then decide from there. It's such a minefield because I have a list of 94 guests so far and 80% of them are my family and so trying to decide between day guests and night guests is just a nightmare!

I suppose when I think about it we are looking possibly sept or dec 2015 so I have at least 21months so if I'm saving £500-£700 a month we could very easily afford our preferred venue. Think I'll call and book to look around and then look into some more tonight and book another for elsewhere.

How are we all anyway? On plan I hope? I've had my HEXB and HEXA for breakfast and then I had a scotch pancake which was 10syns!!!! Got some leftover cottage pie for lunch and going to my mum and dads for dinner.

X

Our venue is going to cost us £5500, it is by far the best around here and I'm surprised they're not charging more to be honest but they're new-ish to weddings (been doing it a few years) so wondering if they're fee's are based on other places around here as well. We knew we couldn't have anywhere else once we'd viewed it though.

Now I'm just trying to hold off on the planning until we know whether we can have the Church or not, because not knowing makes me feel a bit sick :( I think once I know I can look for an alternative and decide where to go from there.

Back