Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Ash is very poorly at the moment :(

He got sent home from work with his back, but needs to go in tomorrow, so they've asked him to go in but to only do certain lessons

Donna, hope you get the church and venue of your choice :)
Also hope Ash gets better soon.

Brought back memories of my own wedding.
Mind you, you couldn`t find a less traditional person than me if you tried!
As a punk I got married in purple. I did give in and leave the doc martins at home!!
My hair was purple and spikey as well!! :)

I would have loved to get married in a castle or somewhere unusual.
There wasn`t the choice in 1977 that there is now!!

I`m still a bit of an ageing punk but these days I don`t look like a punk!!

Our venue is going to cost us £5500, it is by far the best around here and I'm surprised they're not charging more to be honest but they're new-ish to weddings (been doing it a few years) so wondering if they're fee's are based on other places around here as well. We knew we couldn't have anywhere else once we'd viewed it though. Now I'm just trying to hold off on the planning until we know whether we can have the Church or not, because not knowing makes me feel a bit sick :( I think once I know I can look for an alternative and decide where to go from there.

When have you decided to get married?

I'm very tempted to take advantage of Christmas bank holidays falling next to a weekend this year and one of the venues has availability on 27th December this year. I think that next year the 28th dec is a bank holiday so could have a Sunday wedding!

X

When have you decided to get married?

I'm very tempted to take advantage of Christmas bank holidays falling next to a weekend this year and one of the venues has availability on 27th December this year. I think that next year the 28th dec is a bank holiday so could have a Sunday wedding!

X

Ooooo a December wedding would be lovely. Would you prefer this year or next year?

Well I might as well tell you our date as we'll be paying the deposit soon its just where we'll get married that we're not sure on, we're doing the 8th of August 2015 (wanted the 1st but from the Wednesday of them telling us it was free to the Friday it had been booked so we snapped up the only other Sat in August they had left)

Ooooo a December wedding would be lovely. Would you prefer this year or next year? Well I might as well tell you our date as we'll be paying the deposit soon its just where we'll get married that we're not sure on, we're doing the 8th of August 2015 (wanted the 1st but from the Wednesday of them telling us it was free to the Friday it had been booked so we snapped up the only other Sat in August they had left)

Oooo august! Good choice!

I'd prefer this year but haven't really spoke about this year dates so will see what rich thinks later.

I'd love a summer one but don't think we would get the venue we want :-( xx

Oooo august! Good choice!

I'd prefer this year but haven't really spoke about this year dates so will see what rich thinks later.

I'd love a summer one but don't think we would get the venue we want :-( xx

Well if you can afford it and the dates are free I'd say snap it up :) obviously if he is happy with it as well, I'll be a little jealous of you getting married this year haha - but sounds lovely.

Good luck with WI Ronnie.......it will be a good one if you haven't weighed for a couple of weeks :). What did you weigh 2 weeks ago? x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kim thanks for good luck vibes they worked lost 1.5lb yippe so back to 9.12 pre Xmas weight so so happy with that !!!
Looking at my book I've bounced around 9.12-9.13 for about 9 weeks .... Really need to have a really good push for target spoke with my consultant tonight and have set my target at 9.7 but she said I can alter it when I get there, if I feel I still need to loss more. 5lb to go !!!

Hope everyone is good
loving all your wedding talk Nikki and Donna exciting times.
My girls are bridesmaids in May for the lad I work with, his fiancé used to babysit them when they were babies so she's like their big sister. really looking forward to it, and really want to be target so I can get a nice dress :)x

What sort of dress are looking at getting for the wedding x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'd love a coast dress but not sure I can justify the cost for one day although as the girls are bridesmaid I won't have to get them anything to wear ha ha
Need to start having a look really x

Well done on the loss Ronnie, that's fantastic.

Have you checked the coast sale? You might be able to grab a bargain and then it will be a nice dress for any other occasions as well?

I've been really fretting over finding my mum something nice for our wedding, I know its a while off but she never treats herself and we got very excited at a wedding fayre when we saw some lovely mother of the bride dresses as well, but then we looked online and the cheapest one's were £400, seemed a bit steep. Might get her to look in coast, I'd not thought of that before

Coast do some lovely dresses and why not treat yourself especially cos you'll be lovely and slim for the wedding Ronnie
Karen Millen often have sales on and have some gorgeous dresses.
Monsoon are also quite good for wedding/ formal type dresses as well

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks ladies for ideas might start having a look around cause there should be spring/summer coming into the shops soon.
I'm supposed to be going shopping in the 31st, we having a little night away planned for my birthday, my friend is 50 too, it's her party, so thought we'd combine it all, so will look in the big debenhams is derby then, although might have to cancel cause the lad I work with (the bridegroom) has had to have an emergency appendix operation on Sunday so not sure when he's back to work

Kim any experience of this op and it's recovery
Also I'm off to centre parcs on the 14th feb and that's only 4 weeks away .....
Hope that doesn't sound selfish, cause I'am really upset for him, he's like a son to me and my hubby, but when you got things planned an looking forward to them and then they might not happen it's annoying :-(

Ronnie, well done on the loss!! For my 21st I went to Gordon Ramsey's restaurant in London and I went to Harrods to their Karen Millen section and got a gorgeous dress for £50 in the sale, and because it was a size 14 I then sold it last year and got £40 back for it! So they obviously keep there value. I'm off to centre parcs too in just 12 days!!

Big rookie mistake made..... Weighed myself on my mums scales this morning, after another a week celebrating and I'm up 4lb! I know it isn't a fat gain and I know her scales are different to mine so I'm back on it for 12 days to try and get down to 10st 3lb for centre parcs.

Thinking of walking the 2 miles to the details parcs later to go to boots to get some nice soap and glory bits but I'll only go if it stops raining!!!

X

Ooo nikki I love soap and glory. My sister got me the big set for my birthday its so nice!

Im walking dogs today gonna walk my sister to work I think. We have a greenway which used to be a rail track, she lives on one side of it and works at the other so I suggested we walk. Its a about 7 miles. Think 14 miles will wear the dogs out hahaha.
Im relaxing today I had a big 4 hour exam yesterday and it wore me out mentally!

LPV
.... 2.1.14 28lbs to lose :)....
1st WI 6lbs :-D

That's a Good long walk Vicky! Hope it doesn't rain. It's still raining here so might have to give my walk a miss.

Just worked out it is 4 weeks 5 days until Millie is 9 months. My mini target was to be 9st 10lb by then as that's what I was the day I found out I was pregnant. So that's 9lb to go.

It's 17 weeks to target date, 19lb to go.

I think I have 17 weeks until target date. Maybe 16. :)

Its not raining here yet but ive got my waterproofs on just in case. Ive cut up an apple and 2 satsumas and put them in a tuppaware box and got a hifi bar for snacks :)

LPV
.... 2.1.14 28lbs to lose :)....
1st WI 6lbs :-D

Back