Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thanks ladies for ideas might start having a look around cause there should be spring/summer coming into the shops soon.
I'm supposed to be going shopping in the 31st, we having a little night away planned for my birthday, my friend is 50 too, it's her party, so thought we'd combine it all, so will look in the big debenhams is derby then, although might have to cancel cause the lad I work with (the bridegroom) has had to have an emergency appendix operation on Sunday so not sure when he's back to work

Kim any experience of this op and it's recovery
Also I'm off to centre parcs on the 14th feb and that's only 4 weeks away .....
Hope that doesn't sound selfish, cause I'am really upset for him, he's like a son to me and my hubby, but when you got things planned an looking forward to them and then they might not happen it's annoying :-(

Its not a particularly long recovery Ronnie, he should be back to work in a week or so.
There is nothing lovelier than a weekend away, so there should be no reason you couldnt go cos he should be back at work by then......sounds a great weekend.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooo nikki I love soap and glory. My sister got me the big set for my birthday its so nice!

Im walking dogs today gonna walk my sister to work I think. We have a greenway which used to be a rail track, she lives on one side of it and works at the other so I suggested we walk. Its a about 7 miles. Think 14 miles will wear the dogs out hahaha.
Im relaxing today I had a big 4 hour exam yesterday and it wore me out mentally!

LPV
.... 2.1.14 28lbs to lose :)....
1st WI 6lbs :-D

Sounds like a good walk, enjoy.

I love soap and glory too, I used to always buy Ash the men stuff as that is particularly nice. After a while he started buying me it too lol (the lady stuff not the men stuff)

That's a Good long walk Vicky! Hope it doesn't rain. It's still raining here so might have to give my walk a miss.

Just worked out it is 4 weeks 5 days until Millie is 9 months. My mini target was to be 9st 10lb by then as that's what I was the day I found out I was pregnant. So that's 9lb to go.

It's 17 weeks to target date, 19lb to go.

Wow - that seems crazy, won't be long until she's 1. Doesn't seem that long ago

Ronnie, well done on the loss!! For my 21st I went to Gordon Ramsey's restaurant in London and I went to Harrods to their Karen Millen section and got a gorgeous dress for £50 in the sale, and because it was a size 14 I then sold it last year and got £40 back for it! So they obviously keep there value. I'm off to centre parcs too in just 12 days!!

Big rookie mistake made..... Weighed myself on my mums scales this morning, after another a week celebrating and I'm up 4lb! I know it isn't a fat gain and I know her scales are different to mine so I'm back on it for 12 days to try and get down to 10st 3lb for centre parcs.

Thinking of walking the 2 miles to the details parcs later to go to boots to get some nice soap and glory bits but I'll only go if it stops raining!!!

X

I'm loving all the idea's for dresses, keep passing them onto my mum lol

I made the same mistake, weighed this morning and I've gained a lb or 2 (can't actually remember what I weighed, just know it was a gain) I'm not going to worry about it though as I was off plan on Saturday and it's not my official WI day, will wait and see if it changes in two days.... oh plus I have a sneaky feeling its star week, seems like ages since my last one so it must be looming.

Off work this morning, little one woke up with bad diarrhoea, I was considering asking my sister to have him as he used to get it all the time and be fine last year but he seemed really poorly with it and then after I'd made the decision to stay at home he started being sick :( I don't feel too great myself but wondering if that's just being around it

Poor little chap he does seem to suffer with his tummy.......weren't you taking him to your GP for tests? Hope he feels better soon and he doesn't pass it to you if its a bug......good for weight loss tho! :p

Yeah, they got us to do a food diary and then nothing really came of it. I think we decided it was probably just picking up bugs from school, as over the holidays he seemed to be fine. He's been fine for a whole term as well though so who knows.

He seems better now, still feeling poorly but not as bad as he was

14 weeks to go......

SAY NO TO CHOCCIE EGGS FOR SLIMMER LEGS EASTER CHALLENGE
6th Jan ~ 21st April

Annette ( Monday)~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs

Ronnie (Tuesday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 12lbs

Sinead (Wednesday) ~ Goal weight 8 stone 10lbs
Wk 1: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs

Vicky (Thursday) ~ Goal weight 10st 5lbs
Wk 1: 11st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 2:

Kim (Friday)~ Goal weight 9st 5lbs
Wk 1: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 2:

Deb (Friday) ~ Goal weight 7st 11lbs
Wk 1: 8st 3.75 ~ Wk 2:

Donna (Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 2:

Debbie (Friday) ~ Goal weight 8st 8lbs
Wk 1: 8st 10lbs ~ Wk 2:

Nikki ( Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 5.25lbs ~ Wk 2:

Last edited:
Still feeling like I`ve got the lurgy!!

Eyes sore and streaming and just can`t seem to get warm.
Still taking paracetamol and lots of drinks.

Hubby had to have a blood test today.
The nurse was off sick so it wasn`t done at the surgery.
After picking up the paperwork, we had to toddle off to Sainsbury`s!!
I know last year when I had to have a hearing test,
I went to Specsavers. I suppose the next thing will be visiting the chiropodist
when you have a toothache!! :)

Hi everyone, lost 2lbs and quite chuffed with that. So decided to have country fried chicken and chips from the chippy to celebrate. :). But have to say I feel blah now! lol Just shows you what a week of healthy eating does for you. But back on plan tomorrow. Just love getting to group too.

Donna you managed to get speaking to the priest yet?

Girls wait until you get to doing the table plans for your guests! Total nightmare when certain members of the family don't talk and I had that on my side and DH's side. lol But everything else was fun to do.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the loss, that's great

No we're going to wait until after mass on Saturday night, I know we probably won't be able to sit down and speak to him then but we're going to let him know our intentions and ask when a good time to call him about it would be

Great loss Sinead well done....tuttut on the chippy lol!

Good luck for WI tomorrow Vicky :)

Poor you Annette, just keep taking the drugs to help with symptoms cos there's not a lot else you can do with colds/flu

morning all....you do chat a lot :)

ronnie well done on the loss, you too sinead
welcome back vicky, how are you?

missed out on loads and must make an effort to update every day.
donna when it was meant to be me getting married i just phoned the priest. i am not catholic but oh was. priest was great. he just said to attend marriage classes and no issue at all. good luck and very exciting for you and nikki.

nikki i think you should get married on new years eve. would be wonderful starting the new year in such a way ;-)

our home report came back better than expected and should be on the market next week.
little one been asking questions which is difficult which doesn't help when oh seems so immature about it. i think he treats our little one much older than he is which confuses him..nightmare

also not been very good to myself. some nights oh picks our son up from nursery and i am just having toast for dinner then eating crisps. plus i ate too much at the weekend.
star week and scales look awful today but the funny thing is i don't really care.
i did 3 miles last night and trying to keep focused on that. once the crisp are gone i will get focused. promised myself to do some batch cooking. hard with me and wee one but going to get full chicken. any ideas for that would be good

annette so funny about your trip to sainsburys z

Hugs deb x

Yer wait till you do table plans!!!! Mine were a blumming nightmare as my sister used to date my husbands best mate! So he had to be the total opposite side of the room to all my family as he treated her bad. My dad had even threatened to knock him out if he came to the wedding! Thankfully my grandad stepped in and said that wouldnt be happening lol. Then my husbands bil couldnt sit anywhere near one of his mates, couldnt even face each other. And I didnt wanna be near one of my husbands mates either cos he makes my skin crawl o and my mum and dad couldnt be near each other lol! Was good fun hahaha. In the end I was near to saying first come first served sit where you want hahaha.

Ladies, I am aching so bad from my walk yesterday I think I should have built up to it. I ended up doing 16 miles! Weigh in tonight and im hoping for a good one. Maybe 2lbs. Ive been really good this week and feel really good but that doesnt mean owt. Normally when im expecting a loss I gain lol x

LPV

Annette that is so funny about going to supermarkets for blood and hearing tests.....very random!

So glad the house inspection went well Deb......will you be buying yourself a smaller place for just the 2 of you now?
Stop worrying your pretty little head about SW too much Deb as you've got so much going on in your head, but bulk cooking is a great idea. Is the chicken whole or in pieces? If its whole, you could chop it into pieces and casserole it, cook it whole and shred the meat off and you could make all sorts with it.....curry etc

Good luck tonight Vicky and I'm sure it will be a good one.......16 miles is a bit far for the first ever walk, your poor muscles lol!

Haha kim we normally do about 5miles but decided to walk my sister to work. Poor milly hasn't walked further than 5 miles but she loved it. Princess is used to big walks :-D

Got an appointment through for assisted conception clinic...nervous!

LPV

Haha kim we normally do about 5miles but decided to walk my sister to work. Poor milly hasn't walked further than 5 miles but she loved it. Princess is used to big walks :-D Got an appointment through for assisted conception clinic...nervous! LPV .... 2.1.14 28lbs to lose :).... 1st WI 6lbs :-D

This is great news hun! Eeekk!!! So excited for you!!

Annette that is so funny about going to supermarkets for blood and hearing tests.....very random!

So glad the house inspection went well Deb......will you be buying yourself a smaller place for just the 2 of you now?
Stop worrying your pretty little head about SW too much Deb as you've got so much going on in your head, but bulk cooking is a great idea. Is the chicken whole or in pieces? If its whole, you could chop it into pieces and casserole it, cook it whole and shred the meat off and you could make all sorts with it.....curry etc

Good luck tonight Vicky and I'm sure it will be a good one.......16 miles is a bit far for the first ever walk, your poor muscles lol!

thanks vicky and Kim. no Kim i need to rent as there is no way i could afford or even get a mortgage. weird as i had to register little one for school today and chances are he won't get to go to the one we enrolled at

how are you keeping?

Haha kim we normally do about 5miles but decided to walk my sister to work. Poor milly hasn't walked further than 5 miles but she loved it. Princess is used to big walks :-D

Got an appointment through for assisted conception clinic...nervous!

LPV

hopefully it helps vick x

Hopefully they can help us! I bet I will get to target then get pregnant lol.
Im watching this finding mum and dad and im in tears. Theres so many children who need mummys and daddys :-(

LPV

Hopefully they can help us! I bet I will get to target then get pregnant lol. Im watching this finding mum and dad and im in tears. Theres so many children who need mummys and daddys :-( LPV .... 2.1.14 28lbs to lose :).... 1st WI 6lbs :-D

Lol I was 2lb from target and then We decided to start trying and I went up 1 stone whilst trying. Managed to lose 7lb and then fell pregnant. Was 13st 7lb from 9st 2lb haha but you know what i have enjoyed every single mouthful of food :-D

I'll be more cautious though if we decide to have another!!

I've got a poorly little girl today. She has been crying practically constantly for 24 hours bless her. I've gave her calpol and keeping her fluids up but she being grumpy. On a positive note I've been paid double what I was expecting this month in my wages and my house is finally up for sale!! Yipppeeeee!!!!!

Ooo thats so exciting nikki. I plan to eat for 6 when I get pregnant. We are hoping if it comes to ivf which it is looking at that we get twins haha. I said to the husband other day when im pregnant do you have to do everything I say and he said yes. Lol looking forward to that!

LPV

Back