Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Ooo thats so exciting nikki. I plan to eat for 6 when I get pregnant. We are hoping if it comes to ivf which it is looking at that we get twins haha. I said to the husband other day when im pregnant do you have to do everything I say and he said yes. Lol looking forward to that! LPV .... 2.1.14 28lbs to lose :).... 1st WI 6lbs :-D

Haha that's the best bit! If you want to eat for 6 at least hubby can be the one running round getting all your yummy foods lol

How lovely would twins be! Have you had all the tests to see why your not getting pregnant naturally? X

Yer my hub has a very low count though they are healthy. Will have to wait and see what the doc says :-D

LPV
.... 2.1.14 28lbs to lose :)....
1st WI 6lbs :-D

Yer my hub has a very low count though they are healthy. Will have to wait and see what the doc says :-D LPV .... 2.1.14 28lbs to lose :).... 1st WI 6lbs :-D

Fingers crossed for you hun. Could be a very exciting year all round on minis!!

Great news about the clinic Vicky......brings back memories of us going through fertility treatment. Hope all goes well for you, its an emotionally charged time of your life, so I wish you all the best :) x

Im ok thanks Deb, just waiting for my appointment to see the neurosurgeon again! Have had to increase my pain meds, so I'll be glad when I get to see him! It all takes so long and I cant go back to work cos I can just about do the housework without being in agony! Its a good job I'm happy in my own company and can entertain myself with hubby away all week lol!
Have you seen any rented properties you might be interested in? On a positive note, at least in rented if any goes wrong, the landlord is responsible! x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I put on a bit of weight when we were going through IVF/ICSI cos you have to take lots of different drugs which pile in the weight, but not one doctor mentioned my weight.......I couldnt have been as chubby as I thought.......I think I was between 9.7 - 10st, so I was classed as overweight on the BMI scale!
If hubby has slow swimmers they may recommend IVF for you.......will you get it on the NHS where you live?

Yer I think we get 1 round. Will just have to wait and see what they say. They might try summat else first x

LPV

Afternoon ladies- weigh in today and I'm pleased to report a loss of 1lb taking me to 9'0.5 - really hoping I get into the '8's' next week before I go on holiday!!
The wedding talk on here is all very exciting!! I'm not married yet so will keep watching for any tips and hints along the way!! X

I'm trying to have a 100% week without jumping on the scales at every chance!! So I won't be weighing tomorrow. Next weigh in will be 27th which is the day I go centre parcs! Trying to get out of this awfully unhealthy habit I seem to have got into of letting the scales dictate my mood and jumping in them every time I go to the bathroom.

This will be much easier when I go back to work and I know for a fact the weight will fall off me when I'm back there!

Good luck with the clinic Vicky

morning all....you do chat a lot :)

ronnie well done on the loss, you too sinead
welcome back vicky, how are you?

missed out on loads and must make an effort to update every day.
donna when it was meant to be me getting married i just phoned the priest. i am not catholic but oh was. priest was great. he just said to attend marriage classes and no issue at all. good luck and very exciting for you and nikki.

nikki i think you should get married on new years eve. would be wonderful starting the new year in such a way ;-)

our home report came back better than expected and should be on the market next week.
little one been asking questions which is difficult which doesn't help when oh seems so immature about it. i think he treats our little one much older than he is which confuses him..nightmare

also not been very good to myself. some nights oh picks our son up from nursery and i am just having toast for dinner then eating crisps. plus i ate too much at the weekend.
star week and scales look awful today but the funny thing is i don't really care.
i did 3 miles last night and trying to keep focused on that. once the crisp are gone i will get focused. promised myself to do some batch cooking. hard with me and wee one but going to get full chicken. any ideas for that would be good

annette so funny about your trip to sainsburys z

We considered new years eve considering he proposed on new years eve, but we like the idea of summer hols as we can go straight on our honeymoon then

Hugs deb x

Yer wait till you do table plans!!!! Mine were a blumming nightmare as my sister used to date my husbands best mate! So he had to be the total opposite side of the room to all my family as he treated her bad. My dad had even threatened to knock him out if he came to the wedding! Thankfully my grandad stepped in and said that wouldnt be happening lol. Then my husbands bil couldnt sit anywhere near one of his mates, couldnt even face each other. And I didnt wanna be near one of my husbands mates either cos he makes my skin crawl o and my mum and dad couldnt be near each other lol! Was good fun hahaha. In the end I was near to saying first come first served sit where you want hahaha.

Ladies, I am aching so bad from my walk yesterday I think I should have built up to it. I ended up doing 16 miles! Weigh in tonight and im hoping for a good one. Maybe 2lbs. Ive been really good this week and feel really good but that doesnt mean owt. Normally when im expecting a loss I gain lol x

LPV

Haha this is going to sound sad but I've already had a quick look at how I'd put people in table plans and it seems like a nightmare, especially considering my brother and one of Ash's brothers have both just got new partners, so if they're still together they'll have invites and as my brother will be on the top table (he's giving me away) I wouldn't know where to put her

Afternoon ladies- weigh in today and I'm pleased to report a loss of 1lb taking me to 9'0.5 - really hoping I get into the '8's' next week before I go on holiday!!
The wedding talk on here is all very exciting!! I'm not married yet so will keep watching for any tips and hints along the way!! X

Well done on the loss, good luck getting there :)

Good luck with the clinic Vicky

We considered new years eve considering he proposed on new years eve, but we like the idea of summer hols as we can go straight on our honeymoon then

Haha this is going to sound sad but I've already had a quick look at how I'd put people in table plans and it seems like a nightmare, especially considering my brother and one of Ash's brothers have both just got new partners, so if they're still together they'll have invites and as my brother will be on the top table (he's giving me away) I wouldn't know where to put her

Well done on the loss, good luck getting there :)

awe was it....how lovely. was it at midnight or thereabouts?

well done you!!! jealous about your hols where are you off to?

Dont forget Vicky 2nd week WI's are notoriously bad for good results! You had a 6lb loss on your first week, so if you think about it thats 3lb a week which is fantastic, so dont be disheartened. You've been at this slimming malarky a long time now to know whats it like, so dont let it sway you, keep at it and those pounds will eventually melt away x

Good luck to all the friday weighers tomorrow, lets hope the weightloss fairy sprinkles some poundage loss for us :p

Im absolutely gutted. I stayed the same :-(

LPV

I agree with everyone else, could just be because you had a fab loss last week or it could be because you retaining water.

awe was it....how lovely. was it at midnight or thereabouts?

Yeah, we were at a party having a dance and it got really hot, he suggested we went out for air at 5 to midnight, which I didn't think anything of as it was really hot in there. He had the box dressed as the tardis and had a little message in it asking me to be his companion (which is very cheesy, but very him) the hotel over the way had already started setting off fireworks and he'd taken me round the corner so we were away from the smokers, so it was lovely and private as well. Then we were back inside just in time for the countdown to midnight with everyone else

I don't know what to do about my WI this morning :/

I first weighed at 10 stone, then I moved the scales as I'd put them in a different place, I weighed at 10 stone 2 and a half then, being me I moved them again and was 9 stone 13... which then stayed at that weight each time I moved the scales.

I don't think they're dodgy scales, I think its because we only have the one flat surface in the house and even that's not completely flat (cushioned kitchen floor) :/

I don't know what to do about my WI this morning :/ I first weighed at 10 stone, then I moved the scales as I'd put them in a different place, I weighed at 10 stone 2 and a half then, being me I moved them again and was 9 stone 13... which then stayed at that weight each time I moved the scales. I don't think they're dodgy scales, I think its because we only have the one flat surface in the house and even that's not completely flat (cushioned kitchen floor) :/

I would take the weight from where you took it last week and keep the scales there. Or go down to boots or the supermarket to get your actual weight then you know where in your kitchen is correct.

I keep my scales in the same place because tgey then read the same as sw/boots/tesco x

I don't know what to do about my WI this morning :/

I first weighed at 10 stone, then I moved the scales as I'd put them in a different place, I weighed at 10 stone 2 and a half then, being me I moved them again and was 9 stone 13... which then stayed at that weight each time I moved the scales.

I don't think they're dodgy scales, I think its because we only have the one flat surface in the house and even that's not completely flat (cushioned kitchen floor) :/

how frustrating. this used to happen to me but it was the scales. know yours are new though. i would be inclined to agree with nikki but know i would take the lowest weight ha ha

lovely proposal donna....sounds perfect x x

Back