Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Vicky it says on your stats you're 5' 3" thats why I said you had 2 inches on me cos I'm 5'1"!

There are advantages of being petite, but the downside is every pound shows on me and we can wear big big heels Nikki lol!

Oh you poor thing Annette, how about having a hot bath and dosing up on painkillers for the day

Well done on the 1.5lbs off Donna

At last I'm out of the 10's.......2.5lbs off this week, which isnt bad considering its *week (first one in 4 months!) & Im still suffering with *ahem*!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wish I could have a hot bath!! We only have a shower.
Part of the move was cos hubby needed a disabled friendly bathroom.
So we have a disabled access shower.
At least I can manage that without fearing I won`t be able to
get out of the bath again!! :)

Fibrous foods can draw water from the intestines, so you can get a bit bunged up.......I take strong painkillers so thats why I am lol! If you read the main posts of this site, you see lots of people complaining when they first start sw they get constipated......change in diet because of the high fibre content!
The only answer really is to drink more with a high fibre diet or take drugs for it like me haha!

I'm not going to weigh in this week because of centre parcs next week I won't be able to weigh next week either so I'm going to weigh first thing Monday morning so it's kind of in between both weigh ins and then my next weigh in will be back to Fridays so 7th feb.

Sounds like a busy day Nikki, I'm glad Millie loves nursery... takes a load off your mind doesn't it.

I am so tired, this week has really taken it out of me... at least its officially the weekend now.

I'm 5 foot 3 and a half (at least I was last time I checked haha)

Nikki-odd thing to throw out there, but when your looking for bridal shoes, check out monsoon-they have some gorgeous one's, I was looking on their site for some shoes for my mum the other day but kept thinking. ooo they'd be nice for me for the wedding haha

Im looking forward to having a full 100% SW week this coming week. I'm not expecting as much as this weeks 2.5lb loss, as I lose so slowly, but anything from half a pound upwards will suit me just fine......well done to everyone this week x

Ive made a massive batch of super speed soup this afternoon :-D

Was really good tonight, oh and stepson were having fish and chips which turned into pizza..... I had gammon, carrot n swede mash, peas and carrots and 2 fried eggs :-D.......then I ate a bar of chocci. Got serious munchies tonight. Opps lol x

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
.... 2.1.14 28lbs to lose :)....
1st WI -6lbs :-D
2nd STS :-(
3rd -1lb

4 mile powerwalk........done! Lovely healthy start to the weekend, hope everyone has a good one......no naughties now girls!

4 mile powerwalk........done! Lovely healthy start to the weekend, hope everyone has a good one......no naughties now girls! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Excellent Kim, you must be feeling good to do that distance!!
Horrible out here today, very windy and raining:(
I'm going to kettlebells class at 1pm! Nothing much planned for the day, hubby working at 5pm for the night.

Haha - well I have naughties planned... planning on having 5 syns for the rest of the week though (except Wednesday when I'm having dinner made by the catering students for their GCSE mark) but it's a lady from works 50th so we're off out tonight for a meal and some drinks. Will try not to be too naughty though

Hope everyone has a great weekend, well done on the power walk Kim, I need to get back on it with some sort of exercise

I weighed today and it's a STS. That's ok, I will get 100% back to it on Saturday.

Off to centre parcs tomorrow so just doing some final bits and bobs today and to save cooking we are having a m&s dine, hence the early weigh.

So I get back on track I will also weigh next Sunday to asses any holiday damage.

How exciting Nikki.....which CP is it? Do they have lots of activities for babies? Do they have a creche so you can pop off to do your own thing or do you have a built in babysitter lol! Dont you worry about sw when you're away, just enjoy and worry about it when you get back.
I'll put you down as a sts this week on the challenge......happy holidays and hope the weather stays dry for you xx

Can`t wait for things to get back to normal!!

His lordship practically flooded the kitchen last night.
He`s still cooking under my supervision.
Anyway, he put the grill pan in the sink to soak.
All was well until he got up needing the bathroom at about 3.
He found the kitchen swimming in water!! He thought there was a flood
and wanted me to call the landlord emergency number.

Once he`d mopped the floor, I was able to get to the sink.
He`d left the tap on!!GGGRRR!!!

Although some of stuff got wet and everything is dried now,
we haven`t worked out why the water didn`t go down the overflow
hence flooding the kitchen.

He thinks I`m faking my pain!!
Just cos where it`s most painful isn`t where the worst
bruising is. Typical!! He`s fed up helping me out and wants
things to get back to normal.
Get the feeling that if I had a permanent problem I wouldn`t
get much sympathy from him!!
I know he has his own issues but a little sympathy goes a long way!! :(

Sorry for the rant!!
I`m just really annoyed!! :mad:
The stuff from the cupboard under the sink is still spread
all over the place. That means I`m gonna have to ask
him to put it away. I can`t bend down properly and
while he has mobility issues, he can move better than
I can at the moment.

Our kids are worse than useless as well. Not that they
were brought up that way!! Even in the evenings there`s not
been one visit or phone call. They`ve got too used to us visiting them.
It just doesn`t occur to them that we may need their help.
Even though we`ve told them what`s happened, I don`t see why I should
always have to ask. An offer without being asked would be nice
occasionally!!

Second rant over!!:D

Sorry for the rant!!
I can at the moment.

occasionally!!

So sorry to hear all this. Where are you based I feel the need to come and help! My ss has hydrocephalus and I know how difficult it can be but also how frustrating! I nearly strangled him yesterday cos he wasn't listening to me, have to give him 1 instruction at a time! I also know it from a different angle as my mum is epileptic and if she is having a bad day me and my sisters have to be there for her at the drop of a hat. I think your kids need kicking into touch lol. Feel free to rant on here anytime!

Ive been really naughty, ive been so ill past few weeks but not even sure whats up. Im just shattered, really run down. Even if I sleep for 13 hours I wake up feeling like I havent even slept and my exma is really bad. Went to the docs on friday and he's going to do some blood tests. First thing he asked was if I could be pregnant. I just looked at him, he knows we are trying and that we are at the clinic on Wednesday. He looked at my dates though and said I wouldn't be having symptoms this early which wound me up. They always say this and it gets my hopes up!
So anyway thats my little rant over, I was really naughty with my food yesterday as the hub took me out for tea to try cheer me up, but me and the ss had been to football and had a pie each hahaha

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
3rd -1lb

How exciting Nikki.....which CP is it? Do they have lots of activities for babies? Do they have a creche so you can pop off to do your own thing or do you have a built in babysitter lol! Dont you worry about sw when you're away, just enjoy and worry about it when you get back. I'll put you down as a sts this week on the challenge......happy holidays and hope the weather stays dry for you xx Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's the Sherwood Forest one. It's only up the road which is handy incase we need to nip back for a house viewing or something. Going with my best friend her fiancé and little baby boy so there are 6 of us. Hoping to send plenty of time in the pool with them and maybe take Millie to see the baby owls.

So looking forward to it and when we get back we can start planning a little week away later in the year and then honeymoon goes on sale in April so we can get that booked too.

X

So sorry to hear all this. Where are you based I feel the need to come and help! My ss has hydrocephalus and I know how difficult it can be but also how frustrating! I nearly strangled him yesterday cos he wasn't listening to me, have to give him 1 instruction at a time! I also know it from a different angle as my mum is epileptic and if she is having a bad day me and my sisters have to be there for her at the drop of a hat. I think your kids need kicking into touch lol. Feel free to rant on here anytime!

Ive been really naughty, ive been so ill past few weeks but not even sure whats up. Im just shattered, really run down. Even if I sleep for 13 hours I wake up feeling like I havent even slept and my exma is really bad. Went to the docs on friday and he's going to do some blood tests. First thing he asked was if I could be pregnant. I just looked at him, he knows we are trying and that we are at the clinic on Wednesday. He looked at my dates though and said I wouldn't be having symptoms this early which wound me up. They always say this and it gets my hopes up!
So anyway thats my little rant over, I was really naughty with my food yesterday as the hub took me out for tea to try cheer me up, but me and the ss had been to football and had a pie each hahaha

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
3rd -1lb

Thanks for the support, Vicky!!
I feel a bit better now having "sounded off"!! :)

Hope you feel better soon. I know how you feel about
doctors and other medical people. Their off the cuff
remarks can cause all sorts of problems. Sometimes they
can be too clever for their own good!! Sorry to anyone
in the medical profession!! :)

Hope the pie tasted good at football!!
Haven`t had a pie for ages!! :D

Sorry for the rant!!
I can at the moment.

occasionally!!

Aww so sorry to hear that Annette, I agree your kids need kicking into touch :( I just want to come and hug you (and then help as well, would probably really wind you up if I came gave you a hug and then chuffed off without helping :p)

Have a rant on here whenever you want, it's what we're all here for

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
3rd -1lb

Don't you just hate doctors, they don't think at all :( you'd think they'd be a lot more tactful knowing what your going through.

It's the Sherwood Forest one. It's only up the road which is handy incase we need to nip back for a house viewing or something. Going with my best friend her fiancé and little baby boy so there are 6 of us. Hoping to send plenty of time in the pool with them and maybe take Millie to see the baby owls.

So looking forward to it and when we get back we can start planning a little week away later in the year and then honeymoon goes on sale in April so we can get that booked too.

X

Sounds fab, I always forget how close you are to me. Is the Sherwood forest one any good? We've never been.

The pie was amazing but 22.5 syns hahahaha. Minimal syns for me this week!

Nikki hope you have a fabby time!

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
3rd -1lb

I'm on minimal syns this week as well Vicky.... after a meal out (meal wasn't too bad, I had chicken with BBQ sauce and cheese with wedges... so bad but could have been worse) but I think all the rosé I managed to drink was the worse part. Brill night though.

Forgot my little rant for the morning as well, don't know what to do about MIL and the wedding, she's been really funny wanting her best friend there-we said we couldn't afford it so she's said she'll pay for them lot, now she's been talking about having Ash's brothers in the same suits as the groomsmen, which Ash spoke to her about and said they can wear what they want we're not buying them or renting them suits, anyway he got a message off one of his brothers saying he'd been talking to his mum and do we want them in the same suits? I was fuming last night, but I'm a bit torn now, we don't care if they're in the same suits or not, so if she wants to pay for it, it doesn't bother us... but should we let her do that or put our feet down now? as we don't want her thinking she can do what she wants for the wedding and get her own way as long as she pays for it?

I'm on minimal syns this week as well Vicky.... after a meal out (meal wasn't too bad, I had chicken with BBQ sauce and cheese with wedges... so bad but could have been worse) but I think all the rosé I managed to drink was the worse part. Brill night though.

Forgot my little rant for the morning as well, don't know what to do about MIL and the wedding, she's been really funny wanting her best friend there-we said we couldn't afford it so she's said she'll pay for them lot, now she's been talking about having Ash's brothers in the same suits as the groomsmen, which Ash spoke to her about and said they can wear what they want we're not buying them or renting them suits, anyway he got a message off one of his brothers saying he'd been talking to his mum and do we want them in the same suits? I was fuming last night, but I'm a bit torn now, we don't care if they're in the same suits or not, so if she wants to pay for it, it doesn't bother us... but should we let her do that or put our feet down now? as we don't want her thinking she can do what she wants for the wedding and get her own way as long as she pays for it?

Oo donna that is a toughy. On one hand I wanna tell you to tell her to get lost!!! On the other hand she's the MIL! Im so thankful mine didn't.
Who knows how far she will go if she's already weening in on stuff now....

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
3rd -1lb

I know, I was really glad actually because not long before he'd got the message I'd had a word with him about her and said we'll have to watch her with wedding things and how she'll end up being a nightmare with it and he was a bit like... yeah maybe, then he got that message.... He was angrier about it then I thought he would be, as usually with her he'll make excuses, I think he was more angry about how she went about it, like if she'd spoke to him about it again herself it wouldn't have been so bad, but it's the manipulation. But I thought it was funny anyway, the other day she was telling him how neither of his brothers is offended that they haven't been asked to do anything in the wedding and how one in particular is glad he isn't the best man as he's the best man for another wedding the week before.... but like I said to Ash, she must have thought they should be offended and asked them if they are to find out that they're not.... as if they weren't offended they wouldn't randomly say that. The really funny thing with that is she's the first to say that they aren't that close.

I do actually think it would be nice if they were in the same suits and could be like ushers, but its only a small wedding so we don't really need ushers and we couldn't afford two more suits. If she wanted to pay for it, it would be nice, but it is like yeah but if she thinks she's got her own way with that.... what's next?

Back