Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thanks Kim!!

I know hubs gets a bit frustrated with me.
Probably cos he`s used to me being the healthy one
running around after him!! :D

I`ve sent him on a few errands to the Sainsburys local
at the top of the street. Gets him out of the way for a while.
Had to write everything down like he`s a child , he should be ok!!

How are you these days , Kim?
Dunno about you, but I`m getting fed up with a diet of daytime tv!! :D
Not whinging this time!!
Im ok Annette, just getting fed up waiting for my appointment!
Its amazing how I fill my day, but I never watch tv during the day unless its something I've recorded. By the time I get, take drugs, wait got them to work, have 2 buckets of coffee, then fruit/yogurt/granola, it's lunchtime! I also have to chat on here, which can be hours sometimes!
In the afternoon, I potter round the house and then dinner and settle in to watch recorded programs.......the day just goes. I really need to get my arse in gear and go out walking, but I've got so lethargic, its such an effort. I only seem to get any motivation when hubby is home at the weekend.
I will forget how to work soon lol!
Hey ladies long time no chat! :p hope you are all well :)

I am back and a stone up whoops! Been AWOL for probably a couple months now so I guess its not too bad considering. I just wasnt feeling like dieting for a while my head just wasn't in the game and then Xmas happened and I consumed all of the tasty all of the time!

Got into really bad habits that I had been out of for aaaaages as well like consuming whole packs of biscuits and half a multi pack of crisps at a time :-/ just greedy greedy binging!

Not even entirely sure what plan I am going to follow (if at all?) but this week I am just trying to make better choices than I have been as I literally have no money at all to buy food until I get paid next. Luckily the cupboards and freezer are pretty full and the OH will buy basics like bread and milk!

First day back at work after a week off and its also TOTM so really not feeling the usual start of a diet enthusiasm at all haha but will give it a bash! Xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Yay, great to see you back Laura. Enjoyed our chat on fb the other day and good on you for coming back on here.
Im sure even if you dont follow any sort of diet, just by cutting back on all the naughties this week, you'll drop a few pounds :)

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey ladies long time no chat! :p hope you are all well :)

I am back and a stone up whoops! Been AWOL for probably a couple months now so I guess its not too bad considering. I just wasnt feeling like dieting for a while my head just wasn't in the game and then Xmas happened and I consumed all of the tasty all of the time!

Got into really bad habits that I had been out of for aaaaages as well like consuming whole packs of biscuits and half a multi pack of crisps at a time :-/ just greedy greedy binging!

Not even entirely sure what plan I am going to follow (if at all?) but this week I am just trying to make better choices than I have been as I literally have no money at all to buy food until I get paid next. Luckily the cupboards and freezer are pretty full and the OH will buy basics like bread and milk!

First day back at work after a week off and its also TOTM so really not feeling the usual start of a diet enthusiasm at all haha but will give it a bash! Xx

Welcome back Laura :)

I agree with Kim, just cutting down a little and the lbs will start to come off

Hey ladies, I thought I would share with you how we utilized a 3 quid chicken over the weekend......

Marinated the whole chicken in lemon, garlic and black pepper, put the whole lemon up its bum and then roasted it.
Cut the chicken into 4 and had sw chips (made with venezia potatoes from tesco) and homemade coleslaw......I had the legs and hubby had the breast over saturday and sunday. Its amazing how much chicken you can get from it, if you look underneath the bird, there's loads.
Yesterday, I put the chicken carcass in the slow cooker with boiling water and cooked it for a couple of hours to make a stock. Chopped up a load of veggies that were skulking in the bottom of the fridge......bns, carrots, leeks, onions, white cabbage and when stock ready poured over veggies and cooked for about an hour until veggies all soft.
When cooked, I whizzed all the veggies until soup consistency where it made 4 huge portions, but could have made 6 smaller portions.

Moral of this was to tell you how far a 3 quid chicken can go.......4 main meals and 4 soups = 8 meals!!!

Sounds gorgeous Kim

Swapped my dinner made by the kids to Friday now (as someone had put their name down for Friday and can't go) which is the start of a new week for me, so I might go back to normal syns this week. I know I went over on Sat but I had low syns Friday and Sunday so hopefully that will have made up for Saturdays naughtiness.... what do you think? or should I stick with low all week still?

Up to you donna. How naughty were you?

Welcome back laura :)

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
.... 2.1.14 28lbs to lose :)....
1st WI -6lbs :-D
2nd STS :-(
3rd -1lb

Personally if I'd had a night off plan Donna, I would cut back a bit in the week, but not enough where you would feel deprived. Dont forget this is a long haul and you cant go depriving yourself everytime there is an off plan event

I am SO ANGRY with hubby!!

I was having a minor problem with connecting
to the internet las night.
While I was in the bathroom, he decided to "help"
What did he do?

HE FORMATTED MY COMPUTER!!!!
He didn`t back everything up first.
All my music and photos are gone!!
Also, 5 YEARS work on my family history!!!

I know he didn`t mean it but right now
it doesn`t make me feel better!!! :mad:

Morning all, quick post before I read back a few pages.
Just weighed in..my 1st week back on plan and lost a measley 0.5lb lol. My own fault though I kinda fell off plan for 2 days and the other days I pretty much used 15 syns up every day. Plan for this week is try keep to 10 a day,maybe 15 at the weekend, see what happens. Im gutted even though I know its my own fault, maybe part of me thought as it was my first week Id lose 3lb as if by magic! xx

I am SO ANGRY with hubby!!

I was having a minor problem with connecting
to the internet las night.
While I was in the bathroom, he decided to "help"
What did he do?

HE FORMATTED MY COMPUTER!!!!
He didn`t back everything up first.
All my music and photos are gone!!
Also, 5 YEARS work on my family history!!!

I know he didn`t mean it but right now
it doesn`t make me feel better!!! :mad:

Oh No! Surely there must be something that can be done........how about ringing a computer expert and see if they can advice you on what to do, because all that info wont be lost forever, its in the computer somewhere x

*edit* Ive just done a little research Annette and there are programs that you can download to retrieve lost data x

Last edited:
Oh No! Surely there must be something that can be done........how about ringing a computer expert and see if they can advice you on what to do, because all that info wont be lost forever, its in the computer somewhere x

*edit* Ive just done a little research Annette and there are programs that you can download to retrieve lost data x

Thanks for that!!

Maybe I can put off killing him today!!

Maybe killing him would help hahaha.

Ive got a cheeky afternoon off uni! Tutor is ill so got home at 1.30 instead of 5.30 and to make things better the hub has cleaned the living room! 1 less job for me to do. Just got kitchen now :-D

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
3rd -1lb

Other than a chocolate biscuit which I had to taste test as sending some british /Scottish treats to my friend in Australia day 2 is going well :)

Low calorie treat of choice at the moment is skinny topcorn! Its popcorn from poundland (initially it was vaguely posh and only sold in pret a manger) you get a pack of 4 little bags with a decent amount in them. There's sea salt, sweet & salty and my personal fave heat & sweet (sweet popcorn with chilli and lemon flavouring). The salty stuff is around 50cals and about 70 for flavoured. Feels a bit more satisfying that low cal crisps as they tend to have about 5 crisps in the bag ;-)

Liking the aound of the popcorn Laura and wellmdone on your 2nd 'naughty free' day.......keep it up. Do you want to join us in the Challenge? x

Seen several recovery programs online.
Just need to get my head round them and work
out what they`re on about!! :)

Happy Birthday Ronnie :)

I really want to go try some wedding dresses on :( I have a weekend booked in March when my bridesmaids will be here, but that seems like so far away. It's rubbish lol

Hope you had a lovely bday Ronnie.

Donna go try some dresses!!!! Its so exciting :-D

Ladies I feel so poop. I've totally lost it this week. I just feel so bleugh! Me n the hub thought I might be preggers but went to the assisted conception appointment yesterday and it seems not so what on earth is up with me!
I've eaten rubbish probably 4/6 days this week so dunno if im going to group.

Also on the assisted conception thing they gave me a pack with things I should be doing.....drink 1 pint of milk a day, eat lots of wholegrain bread, no artificial sweeteners. Not very sw lol. Dunnk what to do x

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
3rd -1lb

Morning thanks for birthday wishes ladies had a lovely day ...lemon drizzle cake, meal out with choc fudge cake for pudding !!! Loved it all but back on plan today :) cause away tomorrow for the night and it's my friends 50th party tomorrow night so will be off plan on Friday and hopefully not be too hungover sat so can get straight back on track... Well hopefully that's my plan at the minute!!

Sorry your feeling so low Vicky :-( What's the plan now...After your appointment, keeping my fingers crossed for you huni, try to stay positive,
I know it's difficult but I do always feel better in me head when I'm eating on plan, when I'm eating crap it makes me feel crap.. Just take each day or each meal at a time, try and incorporate what they've suggested too but I think sw is the healthiest 'diet' there is and I've read a few diaries on here where ladies have struggled to fall pregnant but they have now.
Take care Vicky big hugs xxx

Annette how are you feeling now? Did you manage recover your lost data ? Hope this are sorted xx
Hope everyone else is good have good weekend I've got a mega busy day today and with going away tomorrow might not get on for a few days
Take care everyone and keep 100% xx

Hope you had a lovely bday Ronnie.

Donna go try some dresses!!!! Its so exciting :-D

Ladies I feel so poop. I've totally lost it this week. I just feel so bleugh! Me n the hub thought I might be preggers but went to the assisted conception appointment yesterday and it seems not so what on earth is up with me!
I've eaten rubbish probably 4/6 days this week so dunno if im going to group.

Also on the assisted conception thing they gave me a pack with things I should be doing.....drink 1 pint of milk a day, eat lots of wholegrain bread, no artificial sweeteners. Not very sw lol. Dunnk what to do x

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
3rd -1lb

The bad thing is, I think I already know which dress I want haha-but obviously need to try it on and try some others too just to make sure (as it may not look as nice on me, or I might just prefer another.)

Sorry to hear your feeling down, I agree with Ronnie, see if you can find a middle ground between what they said and slimming world, I know it must be really tough for you right now, but you again like Ronnie said, lots on here have struggled to conceive and then got pregnant. xxx

Morning thanks for birthday wishes ladies had a lovely day ...lemon drizzle cake, meal out with choc fudge cake for pudding !!! Loved it all but back on plan today :) cause away tomorrow for the night and it's my friends 50th party tomorrow night so will be off plan on Friday and hopefully not be too hungover sat so can get straight back on track... Well hopefully that's my plan at the minute!!

Sorry your feeling so low Vicky :-( What's the plan now...After your appointment, keeping my fingers crossed for you huni, try to stay positive,
I know it's difficult but I do always feel better in me head when I'm eating on plan, when I'm eating crap it makes me feel crap.. Just take each day or each meal at a time, try and incorporate what they've suggested too but I think sw is the healthiest 'diet' there is and I've read a few diaries on here where ladies have struggled to fall pregnant but they have now.
Take care Vicky big hugs xxx

Annette how are you feeling now? Did you manage recover your lost data ? Hope this are sorted xx
Hope everyone else is good have good weekend I've got a mega busy day today and with going away tomorrow might not get on for a few days
Take care everyone and keep 100% xx

Sounds lovely Ronnie.

My pre-weigh in weight today (don't know why but got into the habit of weighing on a Thurs as well) is 10 stone 2, hoping it will go down a bit tomorrow (it did last week but can't remember by how much) then tomorrow I have my lunch the kids have made, saw some of what they did yesterday and it looks gorgeous.... but it isn't small portions... I'm glad its going to be at the start of a new sw week

Back