Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I had every test going just to check all possibilities. All the hub has to do is provide a sample! I had to have an imternal and everything.
Just got to wait for some tests that take 5 weeks to come back then we have another appointment with the doc to see what treatment we need :)
I know I would feel better on plan but all I want is crap. I need to cut out my pepsi max addiction too as need to cut out caffeine :-S im wondering if I should try do red and green as I could have 2 hexs then x
<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
.... 2.1.14 28lbs to lose :)....
1st WI -6lbs :-D
2nd STS :-(
3rd -1lb

hey everyone. i keep going awol sorry.
vikki if you don't have hope you have nothing. keep positive though i can't imagine how you feel and don't want to sound patronizing. hugs though

annette you have been thru the mill. god love you. hope your on the mend and you get your pc sorted.

great loss Kim. well done and thanks for help with little one x

welcome back Laura. how is the house?

happy belated birthday ronnie and have great weekend. your focus is great.

donna i would just go. no harm at all.

hope everyone else is doing good??

for sale sign went up this week. i cried when i pulled up outside house and it was there. so much uncertainty just now but looking forward at same time

Kim i sts last Friday. expecting the same tomorrow. trying to get my head into the game. have night out this week....again. moving forward from next week..need to x

Donna ~ I would go and try all sorts of dresses on before you decide cos you dont know what they're like til you try them on

Vicky ~ personally I would try and incorporate the advice the clinic have given you and do sw as best you can. The lower your bmi, the chances improve to conceive. You might be feeling yucky because of the food you're eating if you're not on plan.

Ronnie ~ so glad you had a lovely birthday and enjoy your weekend. Did you wi on tuesday?

I went out for lunch to a friends house yesterday, so food was cooked for us......I had French onion soup, beef chili and rice and said NO to the chocolate pudding! So, quite difficult to guesstimate the syns, but would be an ee day and I'll go light on the syns today. It did pee me off a bit when I declined pudding and one friend was rather insistant I had it and wouldn't accept the word No Thanks!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Ive been off for a few weeks and due on this weekend so thats why I have the munch on. Unfortunately the hubster feels I should eat what I want if I want it so buys it for me!!!!
Im thinking I might try the hypnosis again to cut my cravings. It worked really well last time. Get my results from doc tomorrow to see if he can tell me why im so tired. I think I should just be put down!

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
3rd -1lb

vikki if you don't have hope you have nothing. keep positive though i can't imagine how you feel and don't want to sound patronizing. hugs though

annette you have been thru the mill. god love you. hope your on the mend and you get your pc sorted.

for sale sign went up this week. i cried when i pulled up outside house and it was there. so much uncertainty just now but looking forward at same time

Kim i sts last Friday. expecting the same tomorrow. trying to get my head into the game. have night out this week....again. moving forward from next week..need to x

Ooh Deb, it is a difficult time you're going thru and there will he tears as its almost a bereavement you're going thru, but a new chapter of your life is starting. You're obviously doing well on the healthy eating to sts, so well done you. Look after yourself xx

Cant imagine what your going through but im sending you massive hugs. Well done on sts in this difficult time x

<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
3rd -1lb

So sorry Deb, can't imagine what your going through, but we're all here for you if you need us. Take care of yourself *hugs*

I'm 10 stone 2 and a half again, happy with that as I had a bad weekend, but mad at myself, I have loads of off plan stuff over the next month, I need to get better at damage control.

I think another thing that doesn't help is I don't feel like I'm 10 stone :/

You've obviously got maintaining of to a fine art Donna. Do you feel happy at this weight, cos if you do why not stay at this weight :)

So far this week we need Ronnie, Vicky and Sineads weight.

Im happy to have lost another 2lb.......good luck to the rest of the Friday weighers :)

12 weeks to go......

SAY NO TO CHOCCIE EGGS FOR SLIMMER LEGS EASTER CHALLENGE
6th Jan ~ 21st April

Annette ( Monday)~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 7lbs ~ Wk 4: No WI

Ronnie (Tuesday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 12lbs

Sinead (Wednesday) ~ Goal weight 8 stone 10lbs
Wk 1: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 6lbs

Vicky (Thursday) ~ Goal weight 10st 5lbs
Wk 1: 11st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 11st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 11st 3.5lbs ~ Wk 4: No WI

Kim (Friday)~ Goal weight 9st 5lbs
Wk 1: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 0.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 10lbs

Deb (Friday) ~ Goal weight 7st 11lbs
Wk 1: 8st 3.75 ~ Wk 2: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 4.5lbs~ Wk 4: 8st 4.5lbs

Donna (Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 2.5lbs

Debbie (Friday) ~ Goal weight 8st 8lbs
Wk 1: 8st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 12lbs

Nikki ( Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 5.25lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 5lbs

Last edited:
thanks ladies. your too kind. i am doing good as whole. struggling financially and have moments of guilt but doing good :):)

inredibly i sts again. not sure how its happening as i was out drinking and definitely not following any plan. had some wine last night too

going to get proper focused and start taking my running seriously from next week. nothing planned after this weekend.

HUGE well done Kim. excellent loss :):)

donna what is your weight target?

thanks ladies. your too kind. i am doing good as whole. struggling financially and have moments of guilt but doing good :):)

inredibly i sts again. not sure how its happening as i was out drinking and definitely not following any plan. had some wine last night too

going to get proper focused and start taking my running seriously from next week. nothing planned after this weekend.

HUGE well done Kim. excellent loss :):)

donna what is your weight target?

Thanks Deb, I am pleased cos you know I'm such a slow loser, so 2lb is a huge loss for me!

You must be following some sort of healthy eating plan to maintain your weight Deb, like Donna, so you must be doing something right. But if you start running again, it will help you feel so much better in yourself x

Hello lovelies,

Well I've just got back from centre parcs. Belly feels soooo bloated and I just went to buy some work trousers and they are a size 10 but my belly looks huge in them! On a very positive note, I've just weighed myself and I've STS again this week. I am soooo happy with this!!

X

Well done nikki and kim :)

I didnt weigh in. Not sure I can go to group with uni. Im so blumming tired!
<3 <3 LPV <3 <3
3rd -1lb

Well done Nikki, you must have been good!

Can you not WI at home Vicky?

I'm happy enough at this weight, but would also be happy if I lost as well, I'm just going to do my best to lose, but while I have things on I'll try to at least maintain, as long as I don't pile weight on then I should be okay. But in the long run I'd like to get at least back down to 9 stone 7

I am so bored!!

While I`m much better than I was, I`m still not 100%
Hope I`ll be ok for Wednesday. We`ve already bought our
train tickets!!

Managed to get out of the flat today for the first time in over a week.
Monthly lunch in the community lounge.
Needed a bit of help to get there asthe site is in three buildings and I don`t
live in the same site as the community lounge. At least we`re on the ground
floor so there were no stairs to negotiate!! :)

Needed a fair bit of help to get there and I was a bit nervous of crossing
the grounds. Got there and back ok.
Lunch was fish and chips followed by and apple and cream turnover!! EEK!!
As I`ve been confined to barracks I`ve written off this week.
Plan to have a few more days rest as I want to be as well as
possible for our trip to Dorset :)
s

I am so bored!!

While I`m much better than I was, I`m still not 100%
Hope I`ll be ok for Wednesday. We`ve already bought our
train tickets!!

Managed to get out of the flat today for the first time in over a week.
Monthly lunch in the community lounge.
Needed a bit of help to get there asthe site is in three buildings and I don`t
live in the same site as the community lounge. At least we`re on the ground
floor so there were no stairs to negotiate!! :)

Needed a fair bit of help to get there and I was a bit nervous of crossing
the grounds. Got there and back ok.
Lunch was fish and chips followed by and apple and cream turnover!! EEK!!
As I`ve been confined to barracks I`ve written off this week.
Plan to have a few more days rest as I want to be as well as
possible for our trip to Dorset :)
s

Glad to hear you're on the mend Annette, but sounds as tho its taking time for you to heal 100%. I'm sure by next week you'll be fine.
Where abouts in Dorset are you visiting......its a wee bit wet down here at the mo, so I hope the weather improves for you.
Dont worry about sw this week, but try to make some good choices so you dont struggle next week when you get back on it.
Take care of yourself x

Im quite excited as we've been invited up to London for a reception at the Houses of Parliment! It's in early June, 17 weeks away, so I really want to be at my final target of 8st 11lbs......posh frock required!!! Need to stay there this time cos we're going to Bahrain in August as well!

Sorry I am so late reporting my weight this week. Was working in Wednesday night after WI and then couldn't get on the site yesterday. Think it was just my phone.

Stayed on plan last week but STS. It's * week this week so hoping it was that. Hoping to see a loss next week though.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad to hear you're on the mend Annette, but sounds as tho its taking time for you to heal 100%. I'm sure by next week you'll be fine.
Where abouts in Dorset are you visiting......its a wee bit wet down here at the mo, so I hope the weather improves for you.
Dont worry about sw this week, but try to make some good choices so you dont struggle next week when you get back on it.
Take care of yourself x

We`ve got a few days in a hotel in Bournemouth followed by a visit to friends
near Dorchester.
Our friends have already said it`s been a bit damp!!
Her idea of a joke I think!! :)
If it wasn`t for the fact that we`ve already paid
for the hotel and train tickets we`d seriously consider
cancelling. During the day I don`t feel too bad.
Just need to think about how I get about.
I`m at my worst first thing in the morning
but once I`ve been up for about 30 mins
I`m not too bad.
Hubs thinks that if I go out today I`ll be better prepared
for getting about on Wednesday.
But I feel that I might undo my progress and
I`ll be worse off that I am now.
So I`m staying in for the next few days to aid
my recovery.
Just debating whether we need to have assistance
at the various train stations we`re passing through.
Not sure how to go about getting that assistance.

Back