Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Please remove my scales!!!! Aghhhh!!!!!! 10st 5lb exactly this morning, 10st 5lb 2 hours ago. 10st 7lb now. I know I know but it was an experiment because today I felt like carp because I couldn't get in my clothes without feeling uncomfy. Then Mother Nature arrives and I discover that is why. Humph.

Grumpy mood.

Ignore above post..... 10st 4.75 this morning

9 weeks to go......

SAY NO TO CHOCCIE EGGS FOR SLIMMER LEGS EASTER CHALLENGE
6th Jan ~ 21st April

Annette ( Monday)~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 7lbs ~ Wk 4: No WI ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: No WI ~ Wk 7:

Ronnie (Tuesday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 12.5lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 7:

Sinead (Wednesday) ~ Goal weight 8 stone 10lbs
Wk 1: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 5lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 3lbs

Vicky (Thursday) ~ Goal weight 10st 5lbs
Wk 1: 11st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 11st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 11st 3.5lbs ~ Wk 4: No WI ~ Wk 5: ? ~ Wk 6: ? ~ Wk 7:

Kim (Friday)~ Goal weight 9st 5lbs
Wk 1: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 0.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 10lbs

Deb (Friday) ~ Goal weight 7st 11lbs
Wk 1: 8st 3.75 ~ Wk 2: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 4.5lbs~ Wk 4: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 5: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 6: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 7: 8st 6lbs

Donna (Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 5: 10st 4lbs ~ Wk 6: 10st 2lbs ~ Wk 7: 10zt 2.5lbs

Debbie (Friday) ~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 8st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 5: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 6: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 7: 8st 13lbs

Nikki ( Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 5.25lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 5: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 6: 10st 4.75lbs ~ Wk 7: 10st 2.75

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Only 9 weeks left!!

Omg need to pull my finger out.... 11.75lb to go

9 weeks is a bit depressing, doubt I'll manage my goal.... but still going to aim for it. Have to aim for something otherwise I'll still be this weight this time next year.... in fact I'll be bigger then.

9 weeks is a bit depressing, doubt I'll manage my goal.... but still going to aim for it. Have to aim for something otherwise I'll still be this weight this time next year.... in fact I'll be bigger then.

Yes you can do it Donna, you've done it before and now you have a wedding to aim for! You could lose at least half a stone in 9 weeks....whats stopping you?! x

Just have loads of plans Kim, been out this weekend and then it's fiancé's Birthday tomorrow. Going to stick to plan the rest of the week with low syns.

Then the following week I just have a trip to the seaside, but I'll factor in syns for some chips.... then it's an engagement party, I just seem to have one thing after another. I'm being good when we don't have plans but it's not enough. I need to get my completely focused head back on, where I would go out and be an angel.

On a positive note though I did 40 minutes on the crosstrainer today :) don't think I'll do any tomorrow as fiance is at home on his own all day while I'm at work so when I get back we'll want to spend the time together, but will aim for doing it Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat :)

Thtas the trouble when we have too many socials, it gets in the way of this slimming malarky! The only thing you can do is some damage limitation which you are doing, so just imagine if you weren't doing that......Umpalumpa time would set in lol! So well done you for doing what you can, just try being angelic when you do go out.......:)

Good luck with WI tonight Ronnie :)

How's everyone this week?
I've been back on plan since the choccie cake, but not sure how WI will go this week. I've been mucking about with my painkillers and have suffered! I also seem to have lost my appetite! So, not sure whats going on with me really :(
Seeing the Neurosurgeon tomorrow, so I hope he can tell me whats going on. I dont particularly want another surgery, but if it stops this agonising pain I've been in, I dont care!
Oh dear, I sound a right whinging mare....apart from all that, all's good in the world of Kimbo :)

Hope you can get some answers tomorrow Kim let us know how you get on.

Feeling awful this cold and sore throat seem to begetting worse instead of better, foods still pretty much on track. Going for very easy options though! X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you girls :)

Hooe you get better soon Laura, top up on Paracetamol and Brufen every few hours and drink lots of fluids xx

Hope today goes well Kim. Fingers crossed xxx

Well Millie is 9 months old as of yesterday and is crawling round all over the place. She such a cutie.

Worked out the wedding budget and now trying to negotiate a prices with a really good soul/funk band. They want £1150!!! Not a chance!!

On the foodage front, I'm ready to go full force at slimming world as of pay day. I'm very happy that the scales are coming down and not going up and that my body has learnt that yes I can have a gin and tonic or vodka and coke and not gain 10lb! So I feel that I have been eating healthily and enjoy all foods in proportion and so have only lost 2.25lb in a month but I'm happy. I want to lose 5lb this month ready for my party dress on 22nd March. I have a few plans to battle through though, pub arrangements with my friends on Saturday and an all you can eat Chinese on Monday!

Wonder if I'll lose any this week, not hopeful with it being star week but that might mean a bigger loss next week.

Hope all goes well today Kim and you finally get sorted. It must be so difficult and so frustrating for you. X

Yes Laura get well soon x

Nikki you are doing so well and your motivation is great..keep it up x

Somebody slap me....stood on the scales today? Why? Who knows!! Not a good result

Also when i wake up i still have a full bloated feeling as opposed to the empty feeling your meant to have. Had pasta last night at 6pm and nothing since. Any reason for this?

Somebody slap me....stood on the scales today? Why? Who knows!! Not a good result Also when i wake up i still have a full bloated feeling as opposed to the empty feeling your meant to have. Had pasta last night at 6pm and nothing since. Any reason for this?

I'm exactly the same hun. All the time I feel bloated when I wake up. I do an experiment on weekends and when I wake for a wee at normal time I get up of 7am I weigh myself. I then wait until I actually wake up around 9am and I'm less bloated and the scales are probably 1-2lb less than 7am.

I only tried this because when I was on mat leave I wasn't waking or weighing until 9am and so I was intrigued. I still take my 7am reading because I weigh on a Friday and so I have to weigh at that time xxx

Hi girls, hope today goes well Kim.
I'm the same Deb, stepping on bloody scales when I feel bloated.......don't know why, they only confirm what I know and them I'm in a bad mood for the rest of the day!!!!
I am not as bad as I was, taking the battery out really helped me get over the weighing every morning.

Nikki that's a lot of money for a band! But i know here in Ireland they charge crazy money too.....for few hours work. It's madness..

Back