Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

What was your weight on Friday for the challenge Nikki? x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

10st 2.75lb I couldn't weigh on Friday because I was at my mums Thursday night so I weighed Saturday x

You're doing so well Nikki, wish I could say the same, think I'll die of shock when I finally see 9's on the scales again :p

First day of half term for me and I'm trying to get motivated to go on the crosstrainer and do a little pilate's before getting ready, but Tyrion and Mack aren't getting on today :/

Oh also trying to convince fiance to change the colour scheme for the wedding, as because of the suits we can't have what we originally planned (emerald green) so he's just assumed we'll go for the next closest colour (hunter green) but I think it's too dark for a summer wedding and we're struggling when looking for bridesmaid dresses to match

8 weeks to go......

SAY NO TO CHOCCIE EGGS FOR SLIMMER LEGS EASTER CHALLENGE
6th Jan ~ 21st April

Annette ( Monday)~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 7lbs ~ Wk 4: No WI ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: No WI ~ Wk 7: No WI ~ Wk 8: ?

Ronnie (Tuesday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 12.5lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 7: No WI ~ Wk 8: ?

Sinead (Wednesday) ~ Goal weight 8 stone 10lbs
Wk 1: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 5lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 3lbs ~ Wk 8: ?

Vicky (Thursday) ~ Goal weight 10st 5lbs
Wk 1: 11st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 11st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 11st 3.5lbs ~ Wk 4: No WI ~ Wk 5: ? ~ Wk 6: ? ~ Wk 7: ? ~ Wk 8: ?

Kim (Friday)~ Goal weight 9st 5lbs
Wk 1: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 0.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 8: 9st 10lbs

Deb (Friday) ~ Goal weight 7st 11lbs
Wk 1: 8st 3.75 ~ Wk 2: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 4.5lbs~ Wk 4: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 5: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 6: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 7: 8st 6lbs ~
Wk 8: 8st 7.75lbs

Donna (Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 5: 10st 4lbs ~ Wk 6: 10st 2lbs ~ Wk 7: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 8: 10st

Debbie (Friday) ~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 8st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 5: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 6: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 7: 8st 13lbs ~
Wk 8: 8st 10lbs

Nikki ( Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 5.25lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 5: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 6: 10st 4.75lbs ~ Wk 7: 10st 2.75 ~ Wk 8: 10st 2.25lbs

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Can i join this thread please,,,,,im just setting out on my SW journey. i weighed in at 9.12 last week and have stuck to the plan so well but i think i have actually put weight on as i am not used eating as many carbs, i am afraid that mayb my portions of free food (pasta and pot) are too big even when i have them with SS food. can i ask you though does the plan still work now that you have lost so much wieght??? are you eating as much as you were wen you set out on the plan???? are you all exercising???

emalone.... welcome to the thread

babybuffy, join us anyway, I'm technically back in the 10's now :( but they can't get me out of here no matter how hard they try

Wow I started this thread back in 2011 and am back as I've regained most off the weight can't believe it's still going well done everyone !!! Will be joining you all again soon I hope xxx

Think I remember chatting with you way back when!!!

Just had a chocolate binge.....first time in 2 months, so not too bad! 43 syns worth! Rather than pretending I never had it, I've still documented it in my diary and it means I will be well over my syns this week....worse things happen at sea lol!

I'd like to join too if I may! I'm currently 9.10 and hope to get into the 8s. I've had 2 weeks of sts and it's really helpful to see others at a similar weigh with similar experience - so thanks for sharing your journeys! I'm in no rush though, hoping for 0.5lb a week.

I'd like to join too if I may! I'm currently 9.10 and hope to get into the 8s. I've had 2 weeks of sts and it's really helpful to see others at a similar weigh with similar experience - so thanks for sharing your journeys! I'm in no rush though, hoping for 0.5lb a week.

Hello and welcome. Well done on your weight loss so far and you're in the right place on this thread for lots of tips and help. I tend to lose 0.5lbs per week on average and you get there before you known it lol! I see you're from Dorset, so am I.....where abouts are you?

Well I hope you've all had a good day! I had leftover chow mein for lunch and bacon and pea risotto, both very nice indeed! There's so many recipes to choose from I don't feel I'm missing out. One day last week, all 3 meals were more bearable than enjoyable and I felt like giving up in the evening - I vowed never again to eat things I don't really like. I guess that's what makes SW sustainable. :)

Start 10.5 / wk1 -4.5 / wk2 -0.5
wk3 -2 / wk4 +0.5 / wk5 -2 / wk6 sts
wk7 sts

Well done Deb, you're obviously doing something right. If you're eating a fair bit, the running must be balancing you out.

Im ok thanks Deb......busy yesterday, got a new upgrade on my phone.....galaxy S4.....and then we went and bought a new laptop and wireless printer. Our old laptop has been slowly dying, so we treated ourselves to a new one, its a swipe screen all singing all dancing on.........but how weird is Windows 8?

Very fancy Kim. I am completely dumfounded by technology. How is the new phone?

Oh also trying to convince fiance to change the colour scheme for the wedding, as because of the suits we can't have what we originally planned (emerald green) so he's just assumed we'll go for the next closest colour (hunter green) but I think it's too dark for a summer wedding and we're struggling when looking for bridesmaid dresses to match

How are you getting on with this donna? What colour are you hoping for now?

Just had a chocolate binge.....first time in 2 months, so not too bad! 43 syns worth! Rather than pretending I never had it, I've still documented it in my diary and it means I will be well over my syns this week....worse things happen at sea lol!

You probably needed a blow out. I certainly wouldn't worry about it. Any news on the appointment? Too soon i am imagining but fingers crossed x

Back