Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thank you Deb :)

Sorry for the really short post before, it's our engagement party tomorrow and some friends are stopping over for the weekend, so I was busy making sure the house was all sorted. They're bringing the baby tonight :D can't wait for cuddles with her.

Tomorrow I'm off dress shopping with my bridesmaids as well, I think I know which one I'm getting but trying on some others first just to be sure... exciting though.

Hope everyone else is well

Kim this is fabulous losing 3.25lb!! I agree that a calorie is a calorie and regardless what the plan says you have technically still had the same "calories" it has obviously worked for you so why not try it again and see if you get the same results.

You know what I am like for experimenting with diets and I've really tried all sorts in the last 10 months. I've had very slow weight loss but hey ho I've not deprived myself ever whilst doing it. Got to weigh in later, I am off to work in a hour and I always weigh when I get back from work on a Saturday because I have a mini 18hour fast so last night dinner was 8pm and by the time I'm home from work it will be 2pm. Nans party today and I had a mini target of 10st.... Don't think I've hit it though, only time will tell.

Thanks all. It was just out of pure curiosity cos I'd gone over my syns for the week, so I looked back and saw the hex's that I hadnt eaten, so in theory I was in deficit of those calories :p

Didnt realise you were having an engagement party Donna......hope you have a lovely night. What are you wearing? Happy dress shopping :)

Hooe you have a lovely time at your Nans party tonight Nikki and good luck with WI. Yes, you are the Queen of different diets lol! :)

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on the losses Donna and Kim :) !!

Kim I'm with you a calorie is a calorie !!!
I think with sw it's about changing your eating habits and making choice to fill you up rather than quick fixes.
I think now we are all so close to target and we've been doing this plan for a long time I'm sure these little tweaks won't affect our losses or maintaining. Keep doing what your doing Kim you are great and keep me going when things feel hard xx

Well done on the losses Donna and Kim :) !!

Kim I'm with you a calorie is a calorie !!!
I think with sw it's about changing your eating habits and making choice to fill you up rather than quick fixes.
I think now we are all so close to target and we've been doing this plan for a long time I'm sure these little tweaks won't affect our losses or maintaining. Keep doing what your doing Kim you are great and keep me going when things feel hard xx

Thank you Ronnie, thats a lovely thing to say. We're all very good at supporting each other and thats probably why we've been on here for so long lol!

There obviously needs to be a structure to any diet/healthy eating plan, because when you're coming into it cold we all need that discipline to understand how it all works. However now, following the principles with the odd tweak really isnt going to affect losses as you say Ronnie.....it has to be real and achievable to our lifestyles or it wont be sustainable xx

Yesterday`s birthday went well... I tend forget
just how noisey a bunch of seven year old girls are!! :)
I just had a few sandwiches and a small piece of cake.
Stayed away from the pizza, crisps and sausage rolls etc!!

Nothing else now till my birthday next week. We`ll be
going out with my mum and dad for lunch. I`ll try to make
it as sw friendly as possible!! :)

Feeling really positive about today, so far.
I usually struggle after any sort of part etc
Just about to have brekkie, might be muesli today.
Then of out for my daily walk. Hope to do my exercise dvd`s soon

I'm so excited .... And I just can't hide it no no no.....

Attachments

• image-1080290307.jpg
    image-1080290307.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 67
You're doing great Nikki.....you'll soon be in those 9's x

Went out for a meal for my nans birthday last night and I chose wisely.

I had mushrooms stuffed with halloumi, supposedly.... It was literally just baked mushroom with a crumb topping.

I then had pork skewers with yoghurt, salad and rice.

Pudding was a cheesecake but Millie are most of it lol

Drinks I had 1 him and slimline, 1 bottle of desperado and 3 wines.

Woke with a sore head but nothing a glass of milk, vitamins a crumpet and ibuprofen can't solve. On route to the in laws for Sunday dinner now.

Hoping for a good week weigh wise and next Saturday I'm keeping everything crossed to see the 9's!!!

Well done Nikki, the 9's will be here in no time :)

I have had an awful weekend foodwise, but a great weekend otherwise ;) I found another wedding dress (long story went to try the first one on again and they were closed due to a family emergency, on the way home we saw another shop and decided to pop in not expecting to find anything, but I found a completely different dress which looks gorgeous on.... so now I have a decision to make)

Anyway-going to be as good as possibly the rest of the week and prey I'm still in the 9's on Friday, hopefully I'll manage a maintain

You've got too may exciting things going on at the mo Donna too worry too much. As long as you're happy thats all that matters. Dress wise, take people with you to help you choose, take photos and see what peoples reactions are like. I know with mine, I fell in love straight away and knew that dress was for me. Pop the on here as well.
How was the engagement party xx

4 weeks to go........

SAY NO TO CHOCCIE EGGS FOR SLIMMER LEGS EASTER CHALLENGE
6th Jan ~ 21st April

Annette ( Monday)~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 7lbs ~ Wk 4: No WI ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: No WI ~ Wk 7: No WI ~ Wk 8: ? ~ Wk 9: ? ~ Wk 10: ? ~ Wk 11: 10st ~ Wk 12: 9st 11lbs

Ronnie (Tuesday) ~ Goal weight 9st 10lbs
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 12.5lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 7: No WI ~
Wk 8: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 13.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 11: 9st 11.5lbs ~ Wk 12: 9st 12lbs

Sinead (Wednesday) ~ Goal weight 8 stone 10lbs
Wk 1: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 5lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 3lbs ~ Wk 8: sts
Wk 9: 9st 3.5lbs ~ Wk10: 9st 1.5lbs ~ Wk 11: 8st 11.5lbs ~ Wk 12:

Kim (Friday)~ Goal weight 9st 5lbs
Wk 1: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 0.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 8: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 10: no wi ~ Wk 11: 9st 5.75lbs ~ Wk 12: 9st 3lbs

Deb (Friday) ~ Goal weight 7st 11lbs
Wk 1: 8st 3.75 ~ Wk 2: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 4.5lbs~ Wk 4: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 5: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 6: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 7: 8st 6lbs ~
Wk 8: 8st 7.75lbs ~ Wk 9: 8st 6.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 11: 8st 7.5lbs ~ Wk 12:

Donna (Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 5: 10st 4lbs ~ Wk 6: 10st 2lbs ~ Wk 7: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 8: 10st ~ Wk 9: 10st 1.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 9st 13.5lbs ~ Wk 11: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 12:

Debbie (Friday) ~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 8st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 5: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 6: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 7: 8st 13lbs ~
Wk 8: 8st 10lbs ~ Wk 9: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 10: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 11: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 12: 8st 11lbs

Nikki ( Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 5.25lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 5: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 6: 10st 4.75lbs ~ Wk 7: 10st 2.75 ~ Wk 8: 10st 2.25lbs ~ Wk 9: 10st 2.25lbs ~ Wk 10: 10st 2.25lbs ~ Wk 11: 10st 1.25lbs ~ Wk 12: 10st 0.25lbs

Last edited:
Can you believe we only have 4 weeks to go......crazy how the time flys! What are all your thoughts on doing a summer challenge straight after the Easter one and then a xmas one, so we've split the year into 3 with a challenge. Personally I would like to as it makes me feel accountable.....its like our own little support group. I'll have a look at the calender and see what dates would be suitable but chip in with ideas.
OK, I've had a look at the calender and there are 36 weeks from 21st April {end of easter challenge} to 22nd December, split that in half, would mean .........Summer Challenge 21st April - 25th August ~ Xmas Challenge 25th August - 22nd December.
Cant you tell I'm off work lol!!!! Thoughts please..........

Names below for the challenges:

Kim

Last edited:
I think that's a fab idea Kim. Will that make the summer challenge finish just before bank holiday Monday? That would work perfectly then!

Don't think I'll hit my target for this challenge. Got 3 meals out this weekend but then nothing on for the remaining 3 weeks so we will see how close I can get! X

Count me in Kim please !!
Need to keep this weight off this year so another 2 challenges will be great ... You will still have me if I'm just maintain at 9.7 ?? ;-) xx

Sounds good to me, Kim!!

Didn`t realise 25th August was a bank holiday!!

Got another meal out this week but nothing after that

so giving it my best shot!!:)

I think splitting the year into three challenges is a great idea :)

I'll post some pics of both dresses and see what you think... I don't have the picture of the one I tried on this weekend as one of my bridesmaids took it on her camera, I'll ask her if she still has it and if she can send it to me though.

We had a great time at the party thanks, was a lovely evening :)

Back