Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Forgot to say, count me in for the next challenge!!

Weighed in earlier, 3lb loss!! YYYAAAYYY!!!
Now weigh in at 9st 11lbs, that`s fully dressed.

Don`t think Boots would approve of me stripping to my undies!! :D

Forgot to say, count me in for the next challenge!! Weighed in earlier, 3lb loss!! YYYAAAYYY!!! Now weigh in at 9st 11lbs, that`s fully dressed. Don`t think Boots would approve of me stripping to my undies!! :D
Lol Annette!! Fab loss, well done.
You seem in great form :)

Nice to see some old faces still mingling around here - Nikki, deb, Kim etc. :)

I'm back after hitting rock bottom and eating too much peanut butter to compensate. Currently at 10st 11 and looking to reach 9 to 9.7 again so my jeans will fit without a muffin top! The 8's (and 7's...) we're way too low for me, it took a while for me to realise that and it wasn't pleasant. I'm not ashamed to admit that I developed a torturous relationship with food and got caught in a binge, purge, restrict cycle. It is so easy to get caught up in weight loss and body image, I feel it's important to let people know that it can happen if you lose sight of what's really important.

I'm looking forward to losing weight healthily and following the structure that slimming world gives without too much restriction.

I see some great losses and ideas ladies, keep to the good work :) x

Brilliant so many of us for the challenge. Before we know it, we'll be doing a wedding one for next year!
Of course Ronnie, wouldn't be the same without you and I hope to be on the maintainance train by then as well lol!

Well done on your 3lb loss Annette. Are you finding it easier now the first week is over?

Look forward to seeing some piccies Donna

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Nice to see some old faces still mingling around here - Nikki, deb, Kim etc. :)

I'm back after hitting rock bottom and eating too much peanut butter to compensate. Currently at 10st 11 and looking to reach 9 to 9.7 again so my jeans will fit without a muffin top! The 8's (and 7's...) we're way too low for me, it took a while for me to realise that and it wasn't pleasant. I'm not ashamed to admit that I developed a torturous relationship with food and got caught in a binge, purge, restrict cycle. It is so easy to get caught up in weight loss and body image, I feel it's important to let people know that it can happen if you lose sight of what's really important.

I'm looking forward to losing weight healthily and following the structure that slimming world gives without too much restriction.

I see some great losses and ideas ladies, keep to the good work :) x

So great to see you back on here Charlie and for being very brave admitting what you've been through xx

Nice to see some old faces still mingling around here - Nikki, deb, Kim etc. :) I'm back after hitting rock bottom and eating too much peanut butter to compensate. Currently at 10st 11 and looking to reach 9 to 9.7 again so my jeans will fit without a muffin top! The 8's (and 7's...) we're way too low for me, it took a while for me to realise that and it wasn't pleasant. I'm not ashamed to admit that I developed a torturous relationship with food and got caught in a binge, purge, restrict cycle. It is so easy to get caught up in weight loss and body image, I feel it's important to let people know that it can happen if you lose sight of what's really important. I'm looking forward to losing weight healthily and following the structure that slimming world gives without too much restriction. I see some great losses and ideas ladies, keep to the good work :) x

Hi Charlie!!!

Long time since we last saw you on here. Xx

Brilliant so many of us for the challenge. Before we know it, we'll be doing a wedding one for next year!
Of course Ronnie, wouldn't be the same without you and I hope to be on the maintainance train by then as well lol!

Well done on your 3lb loss Annette. Are you finding it easier now the first week is over?

Look forward to seeing some piccies Donna

Wouldn`t say I`m finding it easier. I think I`ll always have food issues.
For most of my adult life I`ve had a bad body immage. Prior to SW
I`d spent years on the binge, purge cycle. I`m writing everything down,
I know it`s another obsession but at least it`s a healthier one that previously.

When I was off the wagon for a few weeks, I knew that if I didn`t get back
on plan soon then it probably wouldn`t happen at all.

I keep a food diary as well Annette and found when I didnt I seemed to go off the rails a bit. Is it an obsession, or just a way of being accountable to yourself? In my opinion if its healthy what does it matter.....this is who we are and if it keeps/makes us eat healthily thats a good thing. Too many things are labelled nowadays.....if you're happy/healthy, then all is good with the world!

hey everyone
been on but now is the first time i had to reply. Will do my best;
Huge well done on the losses. Kim given your medication etc you have did amazing. What do you think was different? the calorie intake? GA and Nikki, doing so well too. Annette you have did well to get back on track so soon ;o)

Donna glad your party went well, was it a big party? hall party? house party? any photos? thinking now that you menitoned a club at one point?

Welcome back charile, how have you been?

Hope everyone else is doing good. Good luck for weigh in ronnie

I have been eating not so good, currently eating mars bar cake - i swear there is something wrong me though. Manged 4.5 miles on saturday and 3 miles on sunday so at least i am dong something. My app for running maintains i used 1200 calories with my running last week. Not sure but will keep going as i enjoy it once i get started

also had a couple come back to the house for a 2nd viewing last night. Brought the dad so fingers crossed. Had 10/11 viewins since the end of jan so hoping it will go soon

have a good day everyone

We had the a bit of a club cordoned off for us and just had people come and meet us there

me and my bridesmaids

1743716_10202627537263105_1618593281_n.jpg

me and Ash
1970812_10202627531382958_1162823423_n.jpg

Had a shocking day at work today, I've come home and just feel like rubbish because of it

I have no idea why I lost that much Debs, cos as you know I'm lucky to lose half a pound a week. Think hormones may have had a bit to do with it, certainly not lack of food or chocolate!
You keep saying how bad your food intake is, but do you feel happy with your body, do your clothes fit nicely, are you toning up with the running? If yes......say no more! If no........stop eating junk lol! Schimples!!! x

Wow Donna check out your pins.....lovely legs!
What happened at work? x

Morning ladies :)
hi Charlie nice to see you back hope you are ok x

I was wondering if I could ask you ladies advice/thoughts at last nights wi I'd gain 1/2lb so 9.12 again... I've been up and down the same 2lb for 20weeks now. I spoke to my consultant last night and she said I can amend my target if I want to....so this is my thoughts ...change my target to 9.10 this gives me a bmi of 23 and I can go 3lb either way so can go down to 9.7 which is my ultimate goal and still be in target range.
What do you think ladies ?

I'm tittering on the edge of obsession again and I don't want to go there I'm getting to old for it now I just want to be healthy and happy.
Any thoughts advice be great I'm really torn between all the above and the over whelming desire to be slim :-( xx

Morning ladies :)
hi Charlie nice to see you back hope you are ok x

I was wondering if I could ask you ladies advice/thoughts at last nights wi I'd gain 1/2lb so 9.12 again... I've been up and down the same 2lb for 20weeks now. I spoke to my consultant last night and she said I can amend my target if I want to....so this is my thoughts ...change my target to 9.10 this gives me a bmi of 23 and I can go 3lb either way so can go down to 9.7 which is my ultimate goal and still be in target range.
What do you think ladies ?

I'm tittering on the edge of obsession again and I don't want to go there I'm getting to old for it now I just want to be healthy and happy.
Any thoughts advice be great I'm really torn between all the above and the over whelming desire to be slim :-( xx

Hey Ronnie. I think we are all guilty of trying to conform to those numbers on the scales! And thats just it, they are numbers! What most people strive for is health and happiness......a BMI of 23 is SLIM! So what, you may have a few wobbly, lumpy bits.....you're a woman and I bet your husband totally adores every single inch of you. You have to learn to adore yourself and you said it, you're boardering on the edge of obsession again which isnt healthy.
Isnt your body trying to tell you something if you've been bouncing around with the same 2lbs for 20 weeks.....time to call it a day and do what you've been doing for the past 5 months and MAINTAIN! You've obviously got it off to a tee and I bet a million trillion pounds, once you call target you'll start to lose......the pressures off and the body starts to chill and low and behold....weight loss! If thats what you want of course, as I know sometimes you just want to see that illusive number.

Do you remember about this time last year I was in the same position as you, stuck at 8.11 so called target and started to follow EE with 2 x hexb's and I started to lose again and got to target of 8.7! I wasn't even trying, just tried to maintain, but psychologically the pressure to lose weight was off. The mind is a very powerful tool!

So, I think you must have the gist of what my opinion is Ronnie.....let me know what you think. Sometimes people need to be given permission to do something, even tho in their hearts they know the answer already :) x

Ronnie I was the very same as you. I was maintaining ie up 1lb down 1lb and I just called time on it. Why was I stressing out about a few lbs???? No one knows what the scales except me (and ye girls!!) I used to act like I wore a big sign on my forehead and that everyone would know!! Since relaxing about the scales I have stopped letting it dictate my mood for the day and I just concentrate on healthy eating and exercise:)

Thanks Kim and Debbie knew I'd get good advice from you :)
I've text'd my consultant so my new target is 9.10 !!
Feels good and pressures off x
Had a 100% day !!

Thanks Kim and Debbie knew I'd get good advice from you :)
I've text'd my consultant so my new target is 9.10 !!
Feels good and pressures off x
Had a 100% day !!

Brilliant Ronnie...... you will feel a new woman! Would you like me to amend your goal weight on the Challenge?
Did your consultant give any reason for you basically maintaining all these weeks? X

Brilliant Ronnie...... you will feel a new woman! Would you like me to amend your goal weight on the Challenge? Did your consultant give any reason for you basically maintaining all these weeks? X

Thanks Kim :) yes please if you don't mind

Yes feels good not to be stressing over the numbers consultant not text me back yet.. Hope she got my text, but not said why I maintain rather than losing when I'm 100% on plan but then the weeks I'am i do lose but then if I have just a sat night off I gain but I've always done that
She has said I'm in normal range and always comments how lovely and slim I look so maybe I'am just right for me. I've never been skinny I'm quiet busty/curvy so probably need to accept I'm never going to be petite and start to accept I'm healthy. I'am probably one of the slimmest in class you can see new members look at you and see them thinking "what's she doing here" but then when we have image therapy they hear my journey so it's not too bad.

Anyway I'll still be here cause this site and especially this thread has helped me so much to keep my weight steady for nearly 3 years !!
Thanks again for your advice Kim I really appreciate it xx

Omg I've discovered water balance tablets!!

I'm bloated all the time usually and the scales tend to go up and down all week and I feel awful after a night out. So I was pis*ed off on Monday because the scales jumped up 5lb since going out, I took the water tablets and voila normal weigh resumed within 48hours. My work skirt fits 100 times better and I don't feel bloated at all. Result! I think I'll keep them to hand for after a night out :)

Back