Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

morning ladies
i have been debating taking on top challenge for charity. its called 5x50 which is basically walk, run, cycle or 30 min excercise every day for 50 days.

i joined up.....eeekkk

decided life is too short to not try. i think my recent separation with my ex has made me realise that plodding along and wishing i had did or not did something is not a mindset i want to have. so bring it on!! ha ha
no idea how am going to do it on days my ex doesn't have my wee one but will work it out. the 30 day shred workout will come in good.

i decided that since i am following a plan for my half marathon goal anyway that i will stick to increasing miles on 3 days of the week but do 3 miles the rest. did 4.5 miles yesterday and my legs are tight.
i am due to up my miles to 5 soon but will take it easy.

it starts on Sunday so think i will weigh tomorrow and also do measurements out of curiosity. never did 50 days of exercises so hopefully see a difference x

Wow Deb that sounds good. Do you have to raise money as well?
How old is your little one again? My hubby used to work away a lot when my youngest 2 were small. I used to have a treadmill on the shed and try go on it while they played outside and I could see them....think I was off it more than on it, to see what they were up to!!

Sts for me today! 8 11, happy with that:)

Going out for lunch today for my birthday
come Mother`s Day for my mum.
Will try to be as sw friendly as possible!! :)

Im liking that challenge Deb.....is it just a personal one or do you have to tell someone what 30 minute exercise you've done?
Great idea to weigh and measure yoursef.......haha that sounds like cake recipe lol!
You're sounding so motivated, its great to hear. I cant believe how much your mindset has changed on exercise......now you're planning a half marathon and doind an exercise based charity event.....BRILLIANT :D

Another maintain Debbie....brilliant! Since you changed your target/goal to maintain at 8.12 you've done sooooo well! Swear a lot of it is psychological for us all!

I've had another good loss....2.75lbs! For those that know me, I never have 2 big losses in a row! Im lucky if I lose 0.5lbs a week! I honestly have no clue as to why. Looking at the challenge I lost 5lb in the 1st month, nothing in the 2nd month and 7lbs in the 3rd month......crazy! Im living proof that our body's are crazy! I have exceeded my goal for this challenge and I may actually make a stone loss!!!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Im liking that challenge Deb.....is it just a personal one or do you have to tell someone what 30 minute exercise you've done?
Great idea to weigh and measure yoursef.......haha that sounds like cake recipe lol!
You're sounding so motivated, its great to hear. I cant believe how much your mindset has changed on exercise......now you're planning a half marathon and doind an exercise based charity event.....BRILLIANT :D

Another maintain Debbie....brilliant! Since you changed your target/goal to maintain at 8.12 you've done sooooo well! Swear a lot of it is psychological for us all!

I've had another good loss....2.75lbs! For those that know me, I never have 2 big losses in a row! Im lucky if I lose 0.5lbs a week! I honestly have no clue as to why. Looking at the challenge I lost 5lb in the 1st month, nothing in the 2nd month and 7lbs in the 3rd month......crazy! Im living proof that our body's are crazy! I have exceeded my goal for this challenge and I may actually make a stone loss!!!

thanks ladies. its an organized event Kim for sports relief. you can track your activity on the web site plus use your own app.....i use 'map my run'

i think (or i hope) because i have put myself out there and folk know about it that i need to do it as opposed to just deciding "nah can't be bothered"

Kim you have completely surprised me with your losses. absolutely brilliant!!! well done you.

you too Debbie, how you stay so focused impresses me

good day ladies.....yay

Kim that's a fantastic loss!!! What are you down to now?
How are you feeling? Have you being walking or anything?

4 weeks to go........ SAY NO TO CHOCCIE EGGS FOR SLIMMER LEGS EASTER CHALLENGE 6th Jan ~ 21st April Annette ( Monday)~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs Wk 1: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 7lbs ~ Wk 4: No WI ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: No WI ~ Wk 7: No WI ~ Wk 8: ? ~ Wk 9: ? ~ Wk 10: ? ~ Wk 11: 10st ~ Wk 12: 9st 11lbs Ronnie (Tuesday) ~ Goal weight 9st 10lbs Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 12.5lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 7: No WI ~ Wk 8: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 13.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 11: 9st 11.5lbs ~ Wk 12: 9st 12lbs Sinead (Wednesday) ~ Goal weight 8 stone 10lbs Wk 1: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 5lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 3lbs ~ Wk 8: sts Wk 9: 9st 3.5lbs ~ Wk10: 9st 1.5lbs ~ Wk 11: 8st 11.5lbs ~ Wk 12: Kim (Friday)~ Goal weight 9st 5lbs Wk 1: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 0.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 8: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 10: no wi ~ Wk 11: 9st 5.75lbs ~ Wk 12: 9st 3lbs Deb (Friday) ~ Goal weight 7st 11lbs Wk 1: 8st 3.75 ~ Wk 2: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 4.5lbs~ Wk 4: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 5: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 6: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 7: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 8: 8st 7.75lbs ~ Wk 9: 8st 6.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 11: 8st 7.5lbs ~ Wk 12: Donna (Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs Wk 1: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 5: 10st 4lbs ~ Wk 6: 10st 2lbs ~ Wk 7: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 8: 10st ~ Wk 9: 10st 1.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 9st 13.5lbs ~ Wk 11: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 12: Debbie (Friday) ~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs Wk 1: 8st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 5: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 6: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 7: 8st 13lbs ~ Wk 8: 8st 10lbs ~ Wk 9: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 10: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 11: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 12: 8st 11lbs Nikki ( Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs Wk 1: 10st 5.25lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 5: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 6: 10st 4.75lbs ~ Wk 7: 10st 2.75 ~ Wk 8: 10st 2.25lbs ~ Wk 9: 10st 2.25lbs ~ Wk 10: 10st 2.25lbs ~ Wk 11: 10st 1.25lbs ~ Wk 12:

Just looked back at this, you've smashed your goal Kim :)

Thanks girls. I set, what I thought, was a realistic goal of 10lbs in 15 weeks! I cant imagine it will continue at this rate tho! Ive been doing little exercise, as I'm glued to the laptop organising a 350 mile charity bike ride and we have a lot going on personally.....all good......so it might be nervous energy speeding up my metabolism. Food is the same, keep to 105 syns per week.....so I honestly have no idea why! :D

Had a lovely meal yesterday at the Beefeater.
Rump of lamb with new potatoes and broccoli.
Even managed to say no to dessert!

Off to Nando`s later with hubs for another bithday meal.
(a girl can never have too masny birthday meals)
Then it`s mother`s day tomorrow!

Think I`ll have to write off this weekend and start again on Monday!! :)

morning ladies i have been debating taking on top challenge for charity. its called 5x50 which is basically walk, run, cycle or 30 min excercise every day for 50 days. i joined up.....eeekkk decided life is too short to not try. i think my recent separation with my ex has made me realise that plodding along and wishing i had did or not did something is not a mindset i want to have. so bring it on!! ha ha no idea how am going to do it on days my ex doesn't have my wee one but will work it out. the 30 day shred workout will come in good. i decided that since i am following a plan for my half marathon goal anyway that i will stick to increasing miles on 3 days of the week but do 3 miles the rest. did 4.5 miles yesterday and my legs are tight. i am due to up my miles to 5 soon but will take it easy. it starts on Sunday so think i will weigh tomorrow and also do measurements out of curiosity. never did 50 days of exercises so hopefully see a difference x

Well done Deb sounds like you've caught the exercise bug !!! I could do with you sending a bit my way cause I'm doing nothing at the minute
Good luck with your challenge xx

Im liking that challenge Deb.....is it just a personal one or do you have to tell someone what 30 minute exercise you've done? Great idea to weigh and measure yoursef.......haha that sounds like cake recipe lol! You're sounding so motivated, its great to hear. I cant believe how much your mindset has changed on exercise......now you're planning a half marathon and doind an exercise based charity event.....BRILLIANT :D Another maintain Debbie....brilliant! Since you changed your target/goal to maintain at 8.12 you've done sooooo well! Swear a lot of it is psychological for us all! I've had another good loss....2.75lbs! For those that know me, I never have 2 big losses in a row! Im lucky if I lose 0.5lbs a week! I honestly have no clue as to why. Looking at the challenge I lost 5lb in the 1st month, nothing in the 2nd month and 7lbs in the 3rd month......crazy! Im living proof that our body's are crazy! I have exceeded my goal for this challenge and I may actually make a stone loss!!! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Kim that's brilliant !!! Just goes to show if you stick with it it will work x

Well done Debbie maintaining is going so well for you. Do you stick to the plan or just eat healthy ? x

Had a lovely meal yesterday at the Beefeater. Rump of lamb with new potatoes and broccoli. Even managed to say no to dessert! Off to Nando`s later with hubs for another bithday meal. (a girl can never have too masny birthday meals) Then it`s mother`s day tomorrow! Think I`ll have to write off this weekend and start again on Monday!! :)

Happy birthday Annette must of missed that it was your birthday your meal yesterday sounds great and on plan.... Don't write the weekend off completely just stick to plan when you can and just enjoy your celebration, it's once a year.

Have you got everyone coming for Mother's Day?
I've just got my mum and dad coming for dinner, my fil is in a home and we lost my mil 3 years ago so will pop and leave some flowers with her today xx

Have a good weekend everyone x

Another lb gone this week :-D will I see the 9's next week!!

Attachments

• image-1847136489.jpg
    image-1847136489.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 50
Well done Nikki!

Ronnie I eat a lot if fruit & veg; sample day would be: mushroom omelette for breakfast
Coffee & banana snack
Veg soup for lunch
Huge Veg stir fry for dinner with chicken or fish
Bowl of fruit & yoghurt
Options drink & Special K bar once kids in bed :)

So almost all of my meals with fruit & veg. I don't eat bread. Seldom eat rice. Never eat pasta or potatoes. I do have porridge for breakfast with fruit a few times a week.
I do eat chocolate:)
I exercise everyday.....that's it I think!!

Happy birthday Annette must of missed that it was your birthday your meal yesterday sounds great and on plan.... Don't write the weekend off completely just stick to plan when you can and just enjoy your celebration, it's once a year.

Have you got everyone coming for Mother's Day?
I've just got my mum and dad coming for dinner, my fil is in a home and we lost my mil 3 years ago so will pop and leave some flowers with her today xx

Have a good weekend everyone x

No, not enough space in our little flat for the number of people for lunch tomorrow!
We`re at Weatherspoons for roast lunch. Should be ok SW-wise!!
We`ve got my mum coming as well, she`s in her 80`s now and getting
her and her wheelchair into most places is a bit tricky.

It`s not getting in the door that`s the problem, it`s postioning her wheelchair.
She has one leg that can`t be bent at the knee and has been fused into
an almost straight position. Her foot sticks out so she finds getting near the table
difficult.

Our local Weatherspoons has plenty of space!! :)

Well done Nikki!

Ronnie I eat a lot if fruit & veg; sample day would be: mushroom omelette for breakfast
Coffee & banana snack
Veg soup for lunch
Huge Veg stir fry for dinner with chicken or fish
Bowl of fruit & yoghurt
Options drink & Special K bar once kids in bed :)

So almost all of my meals with fruit & veg. I don't eat bread. Seldom eat rice. Never eat pasta or potatoes. I do have porridge for breakfast with fruit a few times a week.
I do eat chocolate:)
I exercise everyday.....that's it I think!!

I admire your willpower!!
Can you send some my way? :)
I love my potatoes - maybe that`s my downfall

Had a lovely meal in Nandos!!

Quarter chicken with salad, corn on the cob & grilled halloumi
Nom, nom, nom!!!
Didn`t even have any alcohol, just diet coke!!
Even managed to say no to dessert for the 2nd day running!!
Can someone call a doctor? That is so not me!!

Roll on Weatherspoons tomorrow!! :)
Beginning to feel like the Queen with more than one birthday!! :D

Happy belated birthday Annette......great willpower there on the puds :)

Nearly there Nikki :)

Me and the fiancée last night <3 we were out for a 3 course meal with friends.... We didn't make the meal lol we just went for drinks and I had toast when we got in.

I have just discovered alker seltzer and it has made me feel like a totally new person! Ready for the Mother's Day meal x

Attachments

• image-3294799761.jpg
    image-3294799761.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 97
Thanks girls. I set, what I thought, was a realistic goal of 10lbs in 15 weeks! I cant imagine it will continue at this rate tho! Ive been doing little exercise, as I'm glued to the laptop organising a 350 mile charity bike ride and we have a lot going on personally.....all good......so it might be nervous energy speeding up my metabolism. Food is the same, keep to 105 syns per week.....so I honestly have no idea why! :D

send me some nervous energy lol

is your hubby doing the bike ride again this year? amazing x

yes happy belated birthday GA and hope you enjoyed your meals x

nikki very well done, your getting there x

Back