Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Haha how funny! I bet its great exercise and must be quite exhausting. Fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow Love your name for the summer challenge by the way x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Kim you wouldn't believe how much out of breath I got ... Must be really unfit my Jess can do 10 mins easy without dropping the hoop, going keep going with it she has gone to France for a week with school so want to be better at it when she gets back:)
Thanks well when I was thinking of a name I thought we are all so close to target so nice and slim but really we all want to be a a little trimmer ha ha well I do anyway x

How's your neck these days ? X

I feel so poorly :-( for the last 24 hours I've had chronic stomach ache and felt sick. I've managed all a slice of bread and some go ahead biscuits and my stomach is like 3 times the size and in agony. Don't know what to do. Sat at work practically in tears x

I feel so poorly :-( for the last 24 hours I've had chronic stomach ache and felt sick. I've managed all a slice of bread and some go ahead biscuits and my stomach is like 3 times the size and in agony. Don't know what to do. Sat at work practically in tears x

Oh no Nikki poor you ... Sounds like you should be in bed with a nice hot water bottle can't you go home nothing worse than being sick at work
Take care huni xx

You need to get home Nikki and get an emergency appointment with your GP......have you had D n V? Could you be pregnant? Might be food poisoning. If it is, there's not a lot you can do, you just have to wait for it to pass out of your body. Just try and drink plenty of fluids as you dont wqnt to get dehydrated, but you really need to go home and see your GP.

Ronnie......the steroid I had in my shoulder seems to have helped with the shoulder pain, but the neck/thoracic pain is still there! Seeing Consultant in a couple of weeks, but the way it's going it looks as tho I'll be back with the Neurosurgeon......its monotonous! !! Thanks for asking
Weight wise, I feel the same as you......just need to tone up these wobbly bits lol! x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You need to get home Nikki and get an emergency appointment with your GP......have you had D n V? Could you be pregnant? Might be food poisoning. If it is, there's not a lot you can do, you just have to wait for it to pass out of your body. Just try and drink plenty of fluids as you dont wqnt to get dehydrated, but you really need to go home and see your GP. Ronnie......the steroid I had in my shoulder seems to have helped with the shoulder pain, but the neck/thoracic pain is still there! Seeing Consultant in a couple of weeks, but the way it's going it looks as tho I'll be back with the Neurosurgeon......its monotonous! !! Thanks for asking Weight wise, I feel the same as you......just need to tone up these wobbly bits lol! x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I thought of food poisoning but I've had a veggie weekend and rich has eaten all the same foods as me and he is fine. Really mad at myself because Millie was at the doctors this morning and could had hung around and got a 8am appointment.

I did think pregnant because the nausea is just like when I was pregnant but I don't think I am. Its all that's running through my head at minute though because I've got awful back ache too and I've been so bloated recently but then I think it's not very likely because of the pill..... hmmm but I've had antibiotics recently too.

I thought of food poisoning but I've had a veggie weekend and rich has eaten all the same foods as me and he is fine. Really mad at myself because Millie was at the doctors this morning and could had hung around and got a 8am appointment. I did think pregnant because the nausea is just like when I was pregnant but I don't think I am. Its all that's running through my head at minute though because I've got awful back ache too and I've been so bloated recently but then I think it's not very likely because of the pill..... hmmm but I've had antibiotics recently too.

Hmmmm.... I'd do a test !!! You'll know one way or another then xx

Bach ache as well........are your waterworks ok? You might have a UTI! Drink plenty of water and maybe get some cranberry juice. Rice can give you terrible food poisoning......believe me, as I've had it from rice!!!

Oops.....you should always use extra precautions if you've taken antibiotics :eek:

You need to get home Nikki and get an emergency appointment with your GP......have you had D n V? Could you be pregnant? Might be food poisoning. If it is, there's not a lot you can do, you just have to wait for it to pass out of your body. Just try and drink plenty of fluids as you dont wqnt to get dehydrated, but you really need to go home and see your GP. Ronnie......the steroid I had in my shoulder seems to have helped with the shoulder pain, but the neck/thoracic pain is still there! Seeing Consultant in a couple of weeks, but the way it's going it looks as tho I'll be back with the Neurosurgeon......its monotonous! !! Thanks for asking Weight wise, I feel the same as you......just need to tone up these wobbly bits lol! x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh Kim it does seem to be never getting better bet your really fed up now let's hope your appointment in a few weeks will be a good outcome
R u getting any exercise in these days ? X

Bach ache as well........are your waterworks ok? You might have a UTI! Drink plenty of water and maybe get some cranberry juice. Rice can give you terrible food poisoning......believe me, as I've had it from rice!!! Oops.....you should always use extra precautions if you've taken antibiotics :eek: Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Really bad back ache :-( I just want to curl up and sleep until it has gone. I'm trying to drink as much water as I can but might get some cranberry juice too on my way home x

Oh Kim it does seem to be never getting better bet your really fed up now let's hope your appointment in a few weeks will be a good outcome
R u getting any exercise in these days ? X

Not sure how I've stayed sane to be honest!
Not exercising as much as I should....have got lazy!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weighed in earlier, an STS this week.
Bit gutted really as I`ve been on plan all week.
Still on red days and they normally suit me.
Better luck next week!!

Kim & Nikki - hope you both feel better soon :bighug:

Oooo Nikki, it could be UTI or pregnancy.... or a number of other things.... I was going to ask if you'd missed a period or not but obviously you won't really know on the pill. How long ago did you have the anti-biotics?

I'd def get an emergency appointment with the docs

I've not been feeling too great myself, I thought I was finally back to my normal periods last month but I thought I was due on last week... still no sign but getting cramps ect and feeling dizzy-I only worked out I was due on by counting 28 days though.... so it's probably just that I'm either irregular or have a longer cycle and am due on any minute.

Have just demolished a whole layer and part of the 2nd layer of a box of Thorntons.......bad bad hubby for buying them for me, bad bad Kimbo for giving in and eating them..........

Haha Kim, I feel your pain, just shared some caramel chocolate ice-cream with my fiancé and now I'm very tempted to go get some chocolate.

Not having the best of days though, his grand-dad died today (was expecting it he's had a very long fight with cancer and these past couple of weeks has been obviously losing it) and I'm still not feeling right.

Have just demolished a whole layer and part of the 2nd layer of a box of Thorntons.......bad bad hubby for buying them for me, bad bad Kimbo for giving in and eating them.......... Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That was me last week Kim!! Kids gave me box of Thorntons for Mother's Day :) I ate them all myself!!

Weighed in earlier, an STS this week. Bit gutted really as I`ve been on plan all week. Still on red days and they normally suit me. Better luck next week!! Kim & Nikki - hope you both feel better soon :bighug:

Well done in sts ... That's good !! Keep going next week will show the results x

Have just demolished a whole layer and part of the 2nd layer of a box of Thorntons.......bad bad hubby for buying them for me, bad bad Kimbo for giving in and eating them.......... Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Naughty but nice !!! :) xx

Haha Kim, I feel your pain, just shared some caramel chocolate ice-cream with my fiancé and now I'm very tempted to go get some chocolate. Not having the best of days though, his grand-dad died today (was expecting it he's had a very long fight with cancer and these past couple of weeks has been obviously losing it) and I'm still not feeling right.

Sorry you've had sad news big hugs xx
Hope your feeling better today too x

That was me last week Kim!! Kids gave me box of Thorntons for Mother's Day :) I ate them all myself!!

All these chocolates !!! And I've given them up for lent... How many more days to go ? Lol
Hope you enjoyed them deb ;-) x

How are you today Nikki? x

Sorry to hear your news Donna x

Good luck for WI tonight Ronnie x

I've had my chocolate binge, now I need to concentrate on being a good girl again......you too Debbie lol!

How are you today Nikki? x Sorry to hear your news Donna x Good luck for WI tonight Ronnie x I've had my chocolate binge, now I need to concentrate on being a good girl again......you too Debbie lol! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I feel so much better! This is probably tmi but I think it was trapped wind haha if last night was anything to go by I had a fair few "relief trumps" lol still been a trumpy machine today but the pain has subsided! X

Look what I got !!!!!:)

image-1416598198.jpg

Back