Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

YIPPEE!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!

You did it Ronnie, well done.....so happy for you! xx

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2 weeks to go........

SAY NO TO CHOCCIE EGGS FOR SLIMMER LEGS EASTER CHALLENGE
6th Jan ~ 21st April

Annette ( Monday)~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 7lbs ~ Wk 4: No WI ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: No WI ~ Wk 7: No WI ~ Wk 8: ? ~ Wk 9: ? ~ Wk 10: ? ~ Wk 11: 10st ~ Wk 12: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 13: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 14: 9st 10lbs

Ronnie (Tuesday) ~ Goal weight 9st 10lbs
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 12.5lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 7: No WI ~
Wk 8: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 13.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 11: 9st 11.5lbs ~ Wk 12: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 13: 9st 12lbs ~
Wk 14: GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinead (Wednesday) ~ Goal weight 8 stone 10lbs
Wk 1: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 5lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 3lbs ~ Wk 8: sts
Wk 9: 9st 3.5lbs ~ Wk10: 9st 1.5lbs ~ Wk 11: 8st 11.5lbs ~ Wk 12: 8st 13lbs~ Wk 13: 8st 13lbs ~ Wk 14: 9st 1.5lbs

Kim (Friday)~ Goal weight 9st 5lbs
Wk 1: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 0.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 8: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 10: no wi ~ Wk 11: 9st 5.75lbs ~ Wk 12: 9st 3lbs ~ Wk 13: 9st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 14: 9st 2.5lbs

Deb (Friday) ~ Goal weight 7st 11lbs
Wk 1: 8st 3.75 ~ Wk 2: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 4.5lbs~ Wk 4: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 5: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 6: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 7: 8st 6lbs ~
Wk 8: 8st 7.75lbs ~ Wk 9: 8st 6.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 11: 8st 7.5lbs ~ Wk 12: ? ~ Wk 13 8st 6.25lbs ~ Wk 14:

Donna (Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 5: 10st 4lbs ~ Wk 6: 10st 2lbs ~ Wk 7: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 8: 10st ~ Wk 9: 10st 1.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 9st 13.5lbs ~ Wk 11: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 12: 10st ~ Wk 13: No WI ~ Wk 14: 10st 1lbs

Debbie (Friday) ~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 8st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 5: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 6: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 7: 8st 13lbs ~
Wk 8: 8st 10lbs ~ Wk 9: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 10: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 11: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 12: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 13: No WI ~ Wk 14: 8st 11lbs

Nikki ( Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 5.25lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 5: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 6: 10st 4.75lbs ~ Wk 7: 10st 2.75 ~ Wk 8: 10st 2.25lbs ~ Wk 9: 10st 2.25lbs ~ Wk 10: 10st 2.25lbs ~ Wk 11: 10st 1.25lbs ~ Wk 12: 10st 0.25lbs ~ Wk 13: 10st 0.25lbs
Wk 14 9st 13.25lbs

Last edited:
YIPPEE!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! You did it Ronnie, well done.....so happy for you! xx Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Kim x
Feels great I know it's higher than last year but feel I just need to settle at a weight I can maintain
I'm going weigh on my scales in the morning to see how it compares to what I got to last time
But I feel good fitting into my size 12's which I'm happy with .
I'm going try increase my exercise loving trying the hoop and going start the squat and plank challenges again so try and tone and maybe lose an inch or two :) x

The number on the scale is just that, a number! The most important thing is.......you are healthy, happy and I bet you look fabulous xx

The number on the scale is just that, a number! The most important thing is.......you are healthy, happy and I bet you look fabulous xx Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You are right Kim everyone is a different shape just cause people are the same height weight can be so varied, and clothes size. I need to feel good with myself, not keep comparing to others I'm happy at the minute and I really need to show my girls that I'm happy with my body .. They are getting older and are already commenting that I'm obsessed so don't want to make it ok ... Need to give them positive happy healthy mummy :) x

Ronnie very well done!!!

You have worked hard and deserve to be happy. You sound content :):)

Day 10 of 50. Can't believe i have exercised for 10 consecutive days!!

Yesterday i did 5 miles..very happy.
Last year i managed 6 miles twice but doing it this way, with a gradual build up has really helped.
I did a workout tonight due to no sitter and even although i now find level one of the 30 day shred easy, or shall i say, easier, i struggled tonight. I did it but without as much effort as usual

Oh also may be moving out in 3 weeks!!!! Oft busy times

Ronnie very well done!!! You have worked hard and deserve to be happy. You sound content :):)

Thanks Hun :) taken a while to get back here but I'm determined it's the last time... Hard work begins now xx
Hope you are good ... You are doing amazing on your exercise challenge well done 10 days !!! X
Good luck with your house move... Have you got a new place sorted ? x

Just a quick update I wi this morning on my scales .. I have stopped serial weighing and don't go on them anymore just weigh once at class but wanted to compare my morning weight to what I was last year when I was doing it at home.

9.71/2 so really happy with that cause my target had always been 9.7 and I suppose morning weight is your true weight !!!! :) xx

Morning everyone!

Well done on getting to target to Ronnie :) such great news!

Well I've started planking and sit ups because even though I am 10st which I would usually be a comfyish weight at my belly is still a bit mum tum so in having some tonight sessions for the next 6 weeks to see what difference I get! X

Morning everyone! Well done on getting to target to Ronnie :) such great news! Well I've started planking and sit ups because even though I am 10st which I would usually be a comfyish weight at my belly is still a bit mum tum so in having some tonight sessions for the next 6 weeks to see what difference I get! X

Start hula hooping Nikki !!! It's fab fun and I'm sure it's going be great for toning.... Once I get the blooming thing to stay up ha ha x

How you feeling ? x

You are right Kim everyone is a different shape just cause people are the same height weight can be so varied, and clothes size. I need to feel good with myself, not keep comparing to others I'm happy at the minute and I really need to show my girls that I'm happy with my body .. They are getting older and are already commenting that I'm obsessed so don't want to make it ok ... Need to give them positive happy healthy mummy :) x

I believe my obsession with constantly dieting etc etc etc, comes from my Father! He was a 'fatist' as I would call him, where he really didnt like overweight people! He was a PTI in the army and always kept himself very fit, so anyone else an ounce overweight, it was a big no no! My earliest memory was when I was about 14 when he made some negative comment about my body........the rest is history and here I am a 50 year old woman still worried about my weight!

So you are right to be concerned about your girls and your own body image Ronnie, as I am living proof how damaging it can be.

That is brilliant Ronnie......morning weight is your 'true' weight, so you've had a double wammy weight celebration. Will you still go to class and get weighed every week tho?
I wish you good luck in the maintaining.......its bloody hard lol!!! But we'll have a rolling challenge this year with no gaps, so no excuses you lady!!!

Wow Deb, you're going great guns with your challenge well done. I hope you measured yourself at the start!
Exciting news about the move as well......that will be good exercise, packing all those boxes. Whats you new place like?

Nikki, I'm presuming you mean toning sessions not 'tonight' sessions haha!

I believe my obsession with constantly dieting etc etc etc, comes from my Father! He was a 'fatist' as I would call him, where he really didnt like overweight people! He was a PTI in the army and always kept himself very fit, so anyone else an ounce overweight, it was a big no no! My earliest memory was when I was about 14 when he made some negative comment about my body........the rest is history and here I am a 50 year old woman still worried about my weight! So you are right to be concerned about your girls and your own body image Ronnie, as I am living proof how damaging it can be. Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Kim I'm the same got called "Roly Poly "when I was a kid ... Adults are so cruel without realising the damage it does to kids, my sister was very skinny when we were younger about 7 stone and there was me aged 13 and about 10.5 so I always looked bigger next to her.. My profile picture is me in her jeans last year it's always been my aim to be skinner than her .. Sisters ;-)
She's never said I'm "fat" and tells me all the time that I'm fine but it's always there.

Unfortunately my girls have inherited my shape... They are very active girls eat all the healthy slimming world food but they are still "bigger" than their friends at least they are similar to each other so at least no sister comparisons to make.

I really don't want them to have the 30 years I've had being constantly concerned about what I weigh and how I look .. Sad really :-(
Luckily they are more active than me and much more confident than I was a child. But I still do worry I've already done the damage x

That is brilliant Ronnie......morning weight is your 'true' weight, so you've had a double wammy weight celebration. Will you still go to class and get weighed every week tho? I wish you good luck in the maintaining.......its bloody hard lol!!! But we'll have a rolling challenge this year with no gaps, so no excuses you lady!!! Wow Deb, you're going great guns with your challenge well done. I hope you measured yourself at the start! Exciting news about the move as well......that will be good exercise, packing all those boxes. Whats you new place like? Nikki, I'm presuming you mean toning sessions not 'tonight' sessions haha! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes Kim will still go to class cause that's what happened last year if you remember ... Went on holiday....gained 7lb didn't loss it ... Xmas gained 7lb equals 14lb back on again. So I'm staying at class and hopefully will get any gain back off the next week or two.
Yes I love our challenges too so will stay here too as it keeps me accountable when we are posting our weigh in and the support on here is what's kept me going for the last 2 years :)
I've subscribed to a few target diaries as well to see how others are managing to maintain its great on here for tips and ideas without minis I'm sure I'd nearer 12 stone rather than in the 9's xx

Kim I'm the same got called "Roly Poly "when I was a kid ... Adults are so cruel without realising the damage it does to kids, my sister was very skinny when we were younger about 7 stone and there was me aged 13 and about 10.5 so I always looked bigger next to her.. My profile picture is me in her jeans last year it's always been my aim to be skinner than her .. Sisters ;-)
She's never said I'm "fat" and tells me all the time that I'm fine but it's always there.

Unfortunately my girls have inherited my shape... They are very active girls eat all the healthy slimming world food but they are still "bigger" than their friends at least they are similar to each other so at least no sister comparisons to make.

I really don't want them to have the 30 years I've had being constantly concerned about what I weigh and how I look .. Sad really :-(
Luckily they are more active than me and much more confident than I was a child. But I still do worry I've already done the damage x

Yes Kim will still go to class cause that's what happened last year if you remember ... Went on holiday....gained 7lb didn't loss it ... Xmas gained 7lb equals 14lb back on again. So I'm staying at class and hopefully will get any gain back off the next week or two.
Yes I love our challenges too so will stay here too as it keeps me accountable when we are posting our weigh in and the support on here is what's kept me going for the last 2 years :)
I've subscribed to a few target diaries as well to see how others are managing to maintain its great on here for tips and ideas without minis I'm sure I'd nearer 12 stone rather than in the 9's xx

Its also the media, girls are constantly subjected to trying to be 'skinny'. Whenever I go into town, there are girls either too slim or very overweight, I never seem to see what I would classify a 'normal' girl!

I'm with you, I would be lost without this site. I only ever went to a few classes and have always done it from home. But I've noticed I seem to very cyclical in my weight......January I start with SW......May I reach target.......maintain over the summer.......weight goes back on Sept - Dec........January I start with SW.......... ...NOT THIS YEAR!!!

Back