Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thanks Deb, he's a little nutter bless him, but we love him

Well done Nikki

Welcome Leanne

wow it seems like it's been really busy in here

Well done Nikki love seeing a 9 lol :)

Donna wow 10 miles that's fantastic love your puppy too he's so cute xx

I've made hunters chicken tonight for tea omg it was gorgeous and the BBQ sauce was so easy and all free making it yummier xx
Hope your all having a nice weekend were watching frozen fab film xx

Gorgeous photos Donna and what a cute puppy.

Yay well done Nikki.....at long last!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Start of another week!!
Hope everyone had a good weekend! :)

Mine was quiet but foodwise it was good.

I1ll weigh in at Boots and post the results later

Well ladies, this is the last week of this challenge! Where has the time gone? Do you all want to do the summer challenge? It will be from Easter Monday - August Bank Holiday Monday

SAY NO TO CHOCCIE EGGS FOR SLIMMER LEGS EASTER CHALLENGE
6th Jan ~ 21st April

Annette ( Monday)~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 7lbs ~ Wk 4: No WI ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: No WI ~ Wk 7: No WI ~ Wk 8: ? ~ Wk 9: ? ~ Wk 10: ? ~ Wk 11: 10st ~ Wk 12: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 13: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 14: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 15: 9st 11lbs

Ronnie (Tuesday) ~ Goal weight 9st 10lbs
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 12.5lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 7: No WI ~
Wk 8: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 13.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 11: 9st 11.5lbs ~ Wk 12: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 13: 9st 12lbs ~
Wk 14: GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ Wk 15: 9st 10lbs

Sinead (Wednesday) ~ Goal weight 8 stone 10lbs
Wk 1: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 5lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 3lbs ~ Wk 8: sts
Wk 9: 9st 3.5lbs ~ Wk10: 9st 1.5lbs ~ Wk 11: 8st 11.5lbs ~ Wk 12: 8st 13lbs~ Wk 13: 8st 13lbs ~ Wk 14: 9st 1.5lbs ~ Wk 15: 8st 13lbs

Kim (Friday)~ Goal weight 9st 5lbs
Wk 1: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 0.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 8: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 10: no wi ~ Wk 11: 9st 5.75lbs ~ Wk 12: 9st 3lbs ~ Wk 13: 9st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 14: 9st 2.5lbs

Deb (Friday) ~ Goal weight 7st 11lbs
Wk 1: 8st 3.75 ~ Wk 2: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 4.5lbs~ Wk 4: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 5: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 6: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 7: 8st 6lbs ~
Wk 8: 8st 7.75lbs ~ Wk 9: 8st 6.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 11: 8st 7.5lbs ~ Wk 12: ? ~ Wk 13 8st 6.25lbs ~ Wk 14:

Donna (Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 5: 10st 4lbs ~ Wk 6: 10st 2lbs ~ Wk 7: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 8: 10st ~ Wk 9: 10st 1.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 9st 13.5lbs ~ Wk 11: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 12: 10st ~ Wk 13: No WI ~ Wk 14: 10st 1lbs

Debbie (Friday) ~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 8st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 5: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 6: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 7: 8st 13lbs ~
Wk 8: 8st 10lbs ~ Wk 9: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 10: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 11: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 12: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 13: No WI ~ Wk 14: 8st 11lbs

Nikki ( Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 5.25lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 5: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 6: 10st 4.75lbs ~ Wk 7: 10st 2.75 ~ Wk 8: 10st 2.25lbs ~ Wk 9: 10st 2.25lbs ~ Wk 10: 10st 2.25lbs ~ Wk 11: 10st 1.25lbs ~ Wk 12: 10st 0.25lbs ~ Wk 13: 10st 0.25lbs
Wk 14 9st 13.25lbs

Last edited:
I'm on for the summer challenge!! I'm aiming for 9st - 9st 7lb.

I go to centre parcs in September and in going with the same friends we went with in January so i want to look different!! I was 10st 7lb when we went this year so I'm hoping to be at least 1 stone light when we go this year.

Count me in for the summer challenge !!

We were looking at holidays last night and thinking about trying self catering really do not want to put on again like last year and the year before oh and the year before lol
so will have more control over food and drink :) but I need to stay at target or thereabouts so I'm in xx

I don't think I can weigh this week...... or I might weigh Thursday instead before we go down if I remember. Nowhere near my challenge once again though :/ I think I will have managed to maintain since the start of it... which I suppose is something (just hope I haven't actually gained though.... which I wouldn't be surprised at)

I'm up for a Summer challenge though, after Easter I am going to have to really pull my finger out, I still have some social events which I can't really be good at but I'm going to work on being much better when I don't have plans and also my running has well and true-ly started again :)

I'm going to go for 9 stone 7 for this challenge again (I would say 9, but don't want to set myself up for a fail, but if I can I will surpass my goal ;) ) how many weeks will this challenge be then?

I want to try and at least get comfortably in the 9's and stop that 10 stone rearing it's ugly head :/ can't believe I managed to get up here again

I want to try and at least get comfortably in the 9's and stop that 10 stone rearing it's ugly head :/ can't believe I managed to get up here again

I keep flicking into the 9's and slightly flick over the 9's I need to be in it comfortably so I can have a weekend off plan and not see the 10's again x

I keep flicking into the 9's and slightly flick over the 9's I need to be in it comfortably so I can have a weekend off plan and not see the 10's again x

Yeah I'll be a lot happier when I'm at that point too.

Hopefully this summer challenge will be my challenge. Fingers crossed anyway.

I'm tempted to enter the ballot for London 2015.... although I did gain weight training for York I'm not sure if that's because I was on the pill and to be fair I was still toned so wouldn't ruin my wedding look.... I just think it might be the last chance I get to do London or any marathon for a while as the plan is to start trying for a baby after the wedding....

After my unexplained midweek blip when I gained 3lbs
the scales are looking a bit better.

Weighed in at 9st 11lbs. Still a 1lb gain but it could have been worse!!

I`ve decided I`m not going to expect too much of myself
for this challenge. I`ll aim for 9st 4lbs for this challenge.

If I manage to get below that then that`s a bonus.
I`ve got two holidays coming up between now and the
end of the challenge. Hopefully they won`t do too much damage!!

Yay lots of us for the challenge already :)

Annette, you've done fantastically well in the amount of weight you have lost in total.....have you thought about calling target at the weight you are now as you have a lovely healthy BMI? Or is there a particular weight you want to strive for?
I know last year I battled to get to 8.7, which I achieved, but it made me realise that it wasn't a weight that was sustainable for me, so I've moved it up a few pounds to 8.11. Also, my husband said it didnt suit me........I trust him to be honest, so am glad he told me! Im not that vain, but even so, I'm still female and like to look good for him and myself, even at my age lol!!!
I just think life is to bloody short to be stressing over a number, especially when you are at a healthy weight. I know you have trusted us by telling us some of your battles with food, so I hope you don't mind me saying about calling target. Sometimes we all need permission to say enough is enough!

Yay lots of us for the challenge already :)

Annette, you've done fantastically well in the amount of weight you have lost in total.....have you thought about calling target at the weight you are now as you have a lovely healthy BMI? Or is there a particular weight you want to strive for?
I know last year I battled to get to 8.7, which I achieved, but it made me realise that it wasn't a weight that was sustainable for me, so I've moved it up a few pounds to 8.11. Also, my husband said it didnt suit me........I trust him to be honest, so am glad he told me! Im not that vain, but even so, I'm still female and like to look good for him and myself, even at my age lol!!!
I just think life is to bloody short to be stressing over a number, especially when you are at a healthy weight. I know you have trusted us by telling us some of your battles with food, so I hope you don't mind me saying about calling target. Sometimes we all need permission to say enough is enough!

I know what you mean, Kim!

I suppose I want to give myself a few pounds leeway so that
when I go away I don`t go too much over 9 and a half stone.
I don`t want to see the 10`s again.

I`ve found that when I`ve crept into the 10`s everything sortof
goes downhill. Before I know where I am, I`m back in the 11`s again.
It`s happened several times before.

Until about 15 years ago, I was naturally underweight. Never weighed
more than 8 and a half stone. Those days won`t come back, I know.
But I don`t want to be in the 10`s or 11`s either!!

Hope that makes sense!!

How was WI Ronnie?

Hubby and I have been busytastic lately......we're organising a 350 mile road bike ride and there is so much admin to do. The last few days have been sat in the car with hubby driving and me navigating the route......I have been a good girl with my food still :)

First off I'd like to say everyone on here is amazing! I've been subscribed to this thread for a while and it inspires me how determined you all are and never give up. I would like to join here although I'm not doing slimming world... More my own cal counting, fasting, exercise regime. I lost 4.5st last year and have maintained it well. But now I'm ready to push for that final bit? I'm currently 9.2 and would love to be 8.10? It's the most active " through the stones" thread and as I'm aiming for the 8s I hoped I could crash here? :/ i don't weigh weekly however as I found that too damaging... ( I used to weigh daily!!! ) but now weigh more monthly or 2 monthly... My next planned weigh in is 31st may? I hope I can join you all on the next challenge! Xxx

Back