Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I went to primark and bought some size 8 jeans as incentive because I have NEVER fitted in size 8's in primark. Well I got them home and they fit!! Ahhhh excited!!!

Don't know what the scales will say when I weight tomorrow. Final weigh in for the challenge! I'm hoping for a small loss but I'm not sure if I'm honest. Not had a great week but not had a bad week. Can't weigh on Saturday because I'm at work until 12.30 and then off to cricket straight after and I like to weigh at the same time of day which is usually 1pm! We will see!

Would be lovely to see a smaller number... At the minute I'm bouncing between the 9's and 10's so hoping another lb will keep my firmly in the 9's x

Just popping in quickly. Am busy busy busy. Think am day 19 of my 50 day challenge.
Struggle to get out this week and last as much as i had been so using my work out dvd when i can't get out

I am heavier now than when the challenge started....our challenge not the 50 day one. How the heck ha ha

Think i think because i am exercising i can eat what i like so really need to stop..however am just focusing on packing and everthing else involved in moving house, splitting up with a partner, a 50 day challenge and day to day house duties and work. If i fancy a beer i have one.

However Kim can you put me down for challenge please. Last week i was 8.7.......sure to be heavier in the morning as i have wine waiting on me. Loads of sorting out n packing today phew

Just popping in quickly. Am busy busy busy. Think am day 19 of my 50 day challenge.
Struggle to get out this week and last as much as i had been so using my work out dvd when i can't get out

I am heavier now than when the challenge started....our challenge not the 50 day one. How the heck ha ha

Think i think because i am exercising i can eat what i like so really need to stop..however am just focusing on packing and everthing else involved in moving house, splitting up with a partner, a 50 day challenge and day to day house duties and work. If i fancy a beer i have one.

However Kim can you put me down for challenge please. Last week i was 8.7.......sure to be heavier in the morning as i have wine waiting on me. Loads of sorting out n packing today phew

Hi Deb. You are doing so well, having a beer or that bag of crisps is not bad......you're healthy and toned, so the scales are just a number!
What weight would you like to go for on the challenge?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

And me... :( xxx 8st 10lbs

Why the sad face?
You do know that this is a Slimming World thread and probably wont be able to offer much support or guidance on fasting, but to fight to get to the 8's, you are in the right place :)

Sorry, was meant to be a straight face... Like a nervous one? Iol... Oh I know, just looking forward to being held accountable to post weight and getting nervous about a new weight goal and really going for it again lol. It's stressful lol. Thanks so much! I love the look of the slimming world food and follow a few sw ladies on *********. The food always looks delicious and filling! Believe me, it's something I'm thinking if. I do know you need 7lbs to lose to join though so I'm still umming it over. Thanks so much xxx

Sorry, was meant to be a straight face... Like a nervous one? Iol... Oh I know, just looking forward to being held accountable to post weight and getting nervous about a new weight goal and really going for it again lol. It's stressful lol. Thanks so much! I love the look of the slimming world food and follow a few sw ladies on *********. The food always looks delicious and filling! Believe me, it's something I'm thinking if. I do know you need 7lbs to lose to join though so I'm still umming it over. Thanks so much xxx

I think thats why we all love it on here and we've been doing our own challenges for a while now. You're right as it does make us accountable every week and its our own group therapy!
I joined a SW group a few years ago and only stayed for a few sessions as it really wasnt for me, but I got all the info I needed, found this site by accident and have been doing it on my own with the support of this site ever since. If you want to lose the weight you will, so why not give it a go......SW is a more ' normal' way of eating and can be encompassed to any situation. Im not not knocking any other 'diet', cos you have to do what suits and works for you, but SW is part of my daily life now. So you never know, we may convert you yet lol! :)

Eg....for dinner tonight I'm having homemade lamb koftas, homemade taboulah and raita.......all syn free!

Hi Deb. You are doing so well, having a beer or that bag of crisps is not bad......you're healthy and toned, so the scales are just a number!
What weight would you like to go for on the challenge?

Erm will try again for 8st Kim...i think there are small changes to my body but if i didn't eat like a pig they would be better :)

Can you help please Kim..the arch/sole of my foot is sore when i try to run or jump..sometimes sore walking down stairs minus my shoes. I read that rolling my foot over a bottle of ice plus anti inflammatory tablet may help..any other ideas? Had to walk today as i felt like i was running with a limp and its putting me off attempting to run in case i make it worse?

Down to 9st 8.5lbs this week still a way to go but going in the right direction!!

Hi everyone! A lot of posts to catch up on!!
Well we are back from Disneyland Paris and it was fantastic. Beautiful weather, kids and adults had a ball:):)

So prepared myself this morning to brave the scales for final weigh in and I am shocked and delighted to report 8st 11 a Sts I think!!!
Welcome to the newbies:)

It does sound a bit like plantar fasciitis Deb, but I'm no expert. I would try taking some Ibuprofen if you can take them, ice and rest. If non of that helps, pop along to your GP. Hope that doesnt muck up your 50 day challenge tho!
What was your last weight for the challenge today?
8st sounds achievable and realistic in 18 weeks Deb :)

Welcome back Debbie and how on earth did you manage to maintain?! :)

I sts again this week, which is a miracle as I've been sat in a car most of the week and eaten about 140 syns!!!

Well ladies, this is the last week of this challenge! Where has the time gone?
Just a few more of you to weigh and thats the end of this Challenge!!!
The next Challenge will be 18 weeks long, followed by a 17 week Xmas Challenge......dont know about you but I love these Challenges as they keep me accountable and its like our own online group :p

WE SHOULD ALL BE VERY PROUD :D

SAY NO TO CHOCCIE EGGS FOR SLIMMER LEGS EASTER CHALLENGE
6th Jan ~ 21st April

Annette ( Monday)~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 7lbs ~ Wk 4: No WI ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: No WI ~ Wk 7: No WI ~ Wk 8: ? ~ Wk 9: ? ~ Wk 10: ? ~ Wk 11: 10st ~ Wk 12: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 13: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 14: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 15: 9st 11lbs

Ronnie (Tuesday) ~ Goal weight 9st 10lbs
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 12.5lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 7: No WI ~
Wk 8: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 13.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 11: 9st 11.5lbs ~ Wk 12: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 13: 9st 12lbs ~
Wk 14: GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ Wk 15: 9st 10lbs

Sinead (Wednesday) ~ Goal weight 8 stone 10lbs
Wk 1: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 5lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 3lbs ~ Wk 8: sts
Wk 9: 9st 3.5lbs ~ Wk10: 9st 1.5lbs ~ Wk 11: 8st 11.5lbs ~ Wk 12: 8st 13lbs~ Wk 13: 8st 13lbs ~ Wk 14: 9st 1.5lbs ~ Wk 15: 8st 13lbs

Kim (Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 5lbs
Wk 1: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 0.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 8: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 10: no wi ~ Wk 11: 9st 5.75lbs ~ Wk 12: 9st 3lbs ~ Wk 13: 9st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 14: 9st 2.5lbs ~
Wk 15: 9st 2.5lbs

Deb (Friday) ~ Goal weight 7st 11lbs
Wk 1: 8st 3.75 ~ Wk 2: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 4.5lbs~ Wk 4: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 5: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 6: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 7: 8st 6lbs ~
Wk 8: 8st 7.75lbs ~ Wk 9: 8st 6.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 11: 8st 7.5lbs ~ Wk 12: ? ~ Wk 13 8st 6.25lbs ~ Wk 14: No WI ~
Wk 15: 8st 9lbs

Donna (Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 5: 10st 4lbs ~ Wk 6: 10st 2lbs ~ Wk 7: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 8: 10st ~ Wk 9: 10st 1.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 9st 13.5lbs ~ Wk 11: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 12: 10st ~ Wk 13: No WI ~ Wk 14: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 15:

Debbie (Friday) ~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 8st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 5: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 6: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 7: 8st 13lbs ~
Wk 8: 8st 10lbs ~ Wk 9: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 10: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 11: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 12: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 13: No WI ~ Wk 14: 8st 11lbs ~
Wk 15: 8st 11lbs

Nikki ( Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 5.25lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 5: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 6: 10st 4.75lbs ~ Wk 7: 10st 2.75 ~ Wk 8: 10st 2.25lbs ~ Wk 9: 10st 2.25lbs ~ Wk 10: 10st 2.25lbs ~ Wk 11: 10st 1.25lbs ~ Wk 12: 10st 0.25lbs ~ Wk 13: 10st 0.25lbs
Wk 14 9st 13.25lbs ~ Wk 15: 9st 12.75lbs

Last edited:
I have no idea Kim, but we did do a lot of walking! 17km walked one day, 15km another day!!! One of us has fitbit that measures steps. Also I had child in buggy and carried her a bit too, suppose it all adds up!

Well done Debbie that's fab for a weekend away!! Was Disney good? we've never gone and now don't know if the girls are too old ?

What's everyone's Easter plans ?

We going to a shughborough hall today they've got Easter activities on going to take a sw picnic too might use syns on an ice cream :)
Not much else planned the rest of the weekend but definately having a bit of choccy on Sunday.. I've managed the whole of lent without any... Wasn't as hard as I thought only had a couple of times where I really did fancy some but didn't give in :)
I've got toffifee as my Easter treat they are 2 syns each !!!

Have a good bank holiday everyone xx

Not a lot on this weekend Ronnie. Hubby has his tool box out already........

Hope you have a good one and enjoy your choccie

Not much going on over the weekend. Got a few odd jobs to do round the home.Need to get hubby and his toolbox motivated!!Just realised I can`t rejoin an SW group this Saturday as we`ve got a delivery comingfrom Argos tomorrow morning. Actually it`ll be easier to get Easter out of the way first.Got some Malteser mini bunnies!! According to the sw mag they`re 3 syns each

STS for me. Not too bad because it's a day early and to be fair the scales don't usually show a loss until Saturday anyway. Let's hope for a good one next week!

Well done Debbie that's fab for a weekend away!! Was Disney good? we've never gone and now don't know if the girls are too old ? What's everyone's Easter plans ? We going to a shughborough hall today they've got Easter activities on going to take a sw picnic too might use syns on an ice cream :) Not much else planned the rest of the weekend but definately having a bit of choccy on Sunday.. I've managed the whole of lent without any... Wasn't as hard as I thought only had a couple of times where I really did fancy some but didn't give in :) I've got toffifee as my Easter treat they are 2 syns each !!! Have a good bank holiday everyone xx

Disney was great, would definitely try and go again. My kids are 2, 6 & 7. They loved it but there was all ages and rides suitable for all ages. We saw a lot of school tours with teenagers.

I'm going to be able to weigh in today! Didn't think I would which is why I posted a STS today, but I can! Will post result later, prob still an STS but I'll let you know x

We went out last night, first time in months I might add and I had........pizza, chocolate fudge cake and 2 vodkas! Enjoyed every mouth full :p
Im also quite happy cos I'm wearing a pair of size 8 jeans today :)
Off to Homebase in a bit and then we're popping into Tesco for our choccie egg.....hopefully a Lindt Dor, but I will get a mini one lol!

Back