Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Ooooo who'd have thought the weather would be so damn nice when I agreed to work bank holiday Monday!! It's absolutely gorgeous!
Just nipped to the supermarket and got lots of fruit and salad in. I just can't eat soup when the weather is so nice but can eat my body weight in salad! The painkillers have eased off the toothache! Yippee!!

So today I have made a massive fruit salad (green and red grapes, strawberries and mixed berries) to take into work with a muller light on top. 2 satsumas and a mugshot if I fancy it.

I have a gammon joint toasting in the oven so I'm hoping it'll be done so I can have a gammon salad (maybe some cous cous too as I'm having an EE day) before work. If not, I'll have a tuna salad.

Bought some roasted veg to have tomorrow probably before work and maybe take a salad in. I'm keeping syns to the minimum the next couple of days so any syns will be on dressings etc.

Happy bank holiday all!! X

Guys my sw books are packed away...what is it bread wise for healthy extras? 2 slices on ee but four on green or red?
Deb its 60g of any wholemeal bread for a hexb, so you could always have 120g for 2 x hexb's. I found Morrisons or Tesco own medium wholemeal is better than Nimble as you feel as tho your getting a decent sandwhich x

Kim, thanks for the invite to the challenge!! It'll definitely help me I think.

I'm going for target of 8'9 and then to maintain!

Start weight 8'9.5 and weigh in on Thursdays! Come on you pesky half a pound- be gone this week!!!

X
Steph, your first weight will be this Thursday, so you may be at target and your challenge will be to maintain! x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Debbie....do you still want to maintain at 8st 12lbs and Carrie what day do you WI on? Deb, you should take that as a back handed compliment.......nobody wants to look scrawny! x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes please Kim, happy enough to maintain, I think.

I don't own scales, I normally weigh a Thursday in town depending on work. Ill try to weigh weekly :) xxx thanks

Had such a great Easter weekend! Checked the scales and was looking at the same weight today.

We have been out to the soft play, had a BBQ, been out for dinner, played In The grass in the garden, I had a tattoo, watched films and just had a general snuggley weekend <3 xx

OK ladies, thats everyone on the list, so we're ready to rock 'n' roll! Good luck everyone x

SUMMER SLIM 'n' TRIM CHALLENGE
21st April - 25th August

RONNIE ~ maintain at 9st 10lbs (Tuesday)
Wk 1: 9st 8.5lbs

SINEAD ~ target 8st (Wednesday)
Wk 1:

STEPH ~ maintain at 8st 9lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1:

CARRIE ~ target 8st 10lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1:

KIM ~ target 8st 11lbs (Friday)
Wk 1:

DEB ~ target 8st (Friday)
Wk 1:

DONNA ~ target 9st 7lbs (Friday)
Wk 1:

DEBBIE ~ maintain at 8st 12lbs (Friday)
Wk 1:

ANNETTE ~ target 9st 4lbs (Friday)
Wk 1:

NIKKI ~ target 9st - 9st 7lbs (Saturday)
Wk 1:

Last edited:
Phew, I'm glad that weekend is over.......consumed a few vodkas, too much chocolate and fish n chips!!! Back to healthy eating now.......scared to WI on Friday lol!

Phew, I'm glad that weekend is over.......consumed a few vodkas, too much chocolate and fish n chips!!! Back to healthy eating now.......scared to WI on Friday lol! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me too! Drank too much vodka and wine but hardly eaten due to being so busy.

Fingers crossed for a maintain on Saturday!

Think i`ll go and polish my halo!! :)

Everything went well foodwise.
Stayed within syns for both food and drink.
Didn`t even go mad on the chocolate.
Still got loads of choccie waiting to be eaten!! :D

I had 2 vodkas on Friday and 4 vodkas yesterday
I box of white chocolate Lindt Dor
I large bar of Cadbury Caramel
2 small Snickers
Fish, chips and curry sauce

EQUALS A MILLION SYNS LOL!!!

Hiya everyone,

Hope you don't mind me poking my nose in here but I'm REALLY wanting to be in the 8s!

I've come down from 10st3lb to 9st1lb. I had a goal to be 9st for my holiday in 3 weeks time but now I'm lowering the bar again. 8st 12lb by May 13th.

I would go for more but we are going camping the weekend before we go on holiday and as much as I don't want to go because I will end up putting on weight for the last few days I'd have before the holiday I'm not sure we will get another chance to go.

I'll be having a nose through now to see your stories :) xx

Look what I got tonight

image-3056036543.jpg

Only gone and lost 11/2lb!!!!! Can't believe it cause I've been on plan but no more than normal and I've not had a loss like this in ages. Takes me to 9.81/2 now woohoo !!! :) :) xx

Yay, go Ronnie. Really happy for you.....bet you were flabbergasted!

Hate saying 'I told you so' but, what do I always say......once you take the pressure of losing off......bam, the weight starts to come off without even trying!!! I always think the stress of trying to lose weight sometimes hinders weight loss and psycologically losing weight is hard. Wish I woukd listen to my own advice sometimes lol!

Hey girls look at Ronnie!!! I'll post the challenge after everyone's WI, not just the Monday, so you can all see how we're getting on.

SUMMER SLIM 'n' TRIM CHALLENGE
21st April - 25th August

RONNIE ~ maintain at 9st 10lbs (Tuesday)
Wk 1: 9st 8.5lbs

SINEAD ~ target 8st (Wednesday)
Wk 1:

STEPH ~ maintain at 8st 9lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1:

CARRIE ~ target 8st 10lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1:

KIM ~ target 8st 11lbs (Friday)
Wk 1:

DEB ~ target 8st (Friday)
Wk 1:

DONNA ~ target 9st 7lbs (Friday)
Wk 1:

DEBBIE ~ maintain at 8st 12lbs (Friday)
Wk 1:

ANNETTE ~ target 9st 4lbs (Friday)
Wk 1:

NIKKI ~ target 9st - 9st 7lbs (Saturday)
Wk 1:

Last edited:
Hiya everyone,

Hope you don't mind me poking my nose in here but I'm REALLY wanting to be in the 8s!

I've come down from 10st3lb to 9st1lb. I had a goal to be 9st for my holiday in 3 weeks time but now I'm lowering the bar again. 8st 12lb by May 13th.

I would go for more but we are going camping the weekend before we go on holiday and as much as I don't want to go because I will end up putting on weight for the last few days I'd have before the holiday I'm not sure we will get another chance to go.

I'll be having a nose through now to see your stories :) xx
Hi Pebbles
Well done on your fab weight loss so far and welcome to the 9s to 8s thread.
Never not want to go away because of what you're going to eat......life is too short, go and enjoy yourself and just try and make sensible choices......if you can lol!

Yay, go Ronnie. Really happy for you.....bet you were flabbergasted! Hate saying 'I told you so' but, what do I always say......once you take the pressure of losing off......bam, the weight starts to come off without even trying!!! I always think the stress of trying to lose weight sometimes hinders weight loss and psycologically losing weight is hard. Wish I woukd listen to my own advice sometimes lol! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Kim can you believe it !! I was well shocked my consultant said the same as you that once you call target you relax and lose maybe get to 9.7 after all ha ha !!

You sound like you had a good Easter weekend:)
Have you been back on plan today ? X

You must stand on the scales this morning, butt naked Ronnie, as I bet you'll be way below 9.7......morning weight is always your true weight!

Haha, I only had a couple of 'bad' days where I went off the rails a bit. But considering hubby is home on leave, thats not too bad. Im lucky that he loves to eat healthily and has a weekly WI as well lol! So yes, I'm fully back on plan trying to get rid of these last 5.5lbs!

Off for a powerwalk in a bit and then birthday shopping.......new Pandora charm from the cat lol! Hubby bought me some beautiful earrings as a surprise a couple of weeks ago and then I saw a ring in the same jewellery shop I loved which he bought, so I've insisted they are my birthday presents, as I dont want him spoiling me anymore! But obviously the cat has to get me something.......we're a bit mad in our little family lol!

Last edited:
You must stand on the scales this morning, butt naked Ronnie, as I bet you'll be way below 9.7......morning weight is always your true weight! Haha, I only had a couple of 'bad' days where I went off the rails a bit. But considering hubby is home on leave, thats not too bad. Im lucky that he loves to eat healthily and has a weekly WI as well lol! So yes, I'm fully back on plan trying to get rid of these last 5.5lbs! Off for a powerwalk in a bit and then birthday shopping.......new Pandora charm from the cat lol! Hubby bought me some beautiful earrings as a surprise a couple of weeks ago and then I saw a ring in the same jewellery shop I loved which he bought, so I've insisted they are my birthday presents, as I dont want him spoiling me anymore! But obviously the cat has to get me something.......we're a bit mad in our little family lol! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Kim is it your birthday ?!!

Back