Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Got back from the funeral. It went ok, well as ok as you can expect for a funeral.
It was a humanist service and really caught the essence of the gentleman concerned.

Everyone went to a local pub afterwards for drinks and "nibbles"
It was a bit more substantial than nibbles.
Stilton and spring onion quiche, chicken goujons, fish goujons,
potato wedges, colwslaw, salad and cheesy nachos!!

I did my best to keep the food intake to a minimum but it was almost immpossible.
So ,it`s going to be a flexi-syn day today. Start again tomorrow.

It`ll feel very strange not to have our neighbour next door.
He was a lovely man and very welcoming when we first moved in.

Good morning lovely ladies.

Righto, I'm ready to weigh.... But I an weighing in boots because the home scales are making me obsessional! So I'm weighing in town on the scales after work, so got to bear in mind that I'll be fully clothed! Then next week I'll be in town on the Friday and I'll be weighing then and then every Friday lunch time I think I'm going to walk up town to get weighed because then I'll always be in my work uniform so it not going to effect me as such. Today might not be a savoury weight as it's technically my first "fully dressed" weight.

Just trying to get out of the obsession as I've been there done that and I'm slipping back into the "darker" side of weight loss which I don't like!

So action plan.....

- only weigh on boots scales in town.
- don't be to hard on myself between now and Tuesday 20th.
- get back into the exercise (my weighted hoop is amazing, I love it!)
- lose half a stone from today's weight as a mini target

Today I'm at work this morning and then I'm walking up town to meet mum dad and Millie and we are going shopping for Millie's christening outfit and to find me a hot momma dress!

Tomorrow we have a belated wake for Richs uncle who's funeral was Thursday just gone but they are having a wake in the cocktail bar in town tomorrow so we are going for a couple of hours after we have been to toys r us for Millie's birthday present!

Then it's 4 days of nothing and then Friday 16th is mums 50th and we are having a surprise garden party! Then Sunday is Millie's birthday and christening :) and Monday is slug and lettuce day so wine and nibbles!

Busy week ahead!

Good morning lovely ladies.

Righto, I'm ready to weigh.... But I an weighing in boots because the home scales are making me obsessional! So I'm weighing in town on the scales after work, so got to bear in mind that I'll be fully clothed! Then next week I'll be in town on the Friday and I'll be weighing then and then every Friday lunch time I think I'm going to walk up town to get weighed because then I'll always be in my work uniform so it not going to effect me as such. Today might not be a savoury weight as it's technically my first "fully dressed" weight.

Just trying to get out of the obsession as I've been there done that and I'm slipping back into the "darker" side of weight loss which I don't like!

So action plan.....

- only weigh on boots scales in town.
- don't be to hard on myself between now and Tuesday 20th.
- get back into the exercise (my weighted hoop is amazing, I love it!)
- lose half a stone from today's weight as a mini target

Today I'm at work this morning and then I'm walking up town to meet mum dad and Millie and we are going shopping for Millie's christening outfit and to find me a hot momma dress!

Tomorrow we have a belated wake for Richs uncle who's funeral was Thursday just gone but they are having a wake in the cocktail bar in town tomorrow so we are going for a couple of hours after we have been to toys r us for Millie's birthday present!

Then it's 4 days of nothing and then Friday 16th is mums 50th and we are having a surprise garden party! Then Sunday is Millie's birthday and christening :) and Monday is slug and lettuce day so wine and nibbles!

Busy week ahead!

Wish I could be so organised!! :)

Weighed in earlier. 0.5lb loss
Put in a lot of effort this week.
Only thing can think of was the buffet at Thursday`s funeral wake.
Draw a line in the sand and start again.
Need to keep an eye on my water intake.
Tend to forget that I need to keep hydrated!!

Weighed in earlier. 0.5lb loss Put in a lot of effort this week. Only thing can think of was the buffet at Thursday`s funeral wake. Draw a line in the sand and start again. Need to keep an eye on my water intake. Tend to forget that I need to keep hydrated!!

Well done Annette, a loss is a loss!!

I was 10st 10lb a year ago, I've lost 1 stone on my own loosely following Slimming World at home, but seem to be stuck. I'm going to join a group next as I'd like to lose another stone and am hoping that will give me the tools and inspiration to do this! My problem is that I only have to look at carbs and I put weight on so I guess the original plan is going to be best for me?

Well yesterday I weighed on the boots scales and fully clothed I was 10st on the dot!

Had a brill weekend, need to start reigning it in now though, have a few more plans other weekends coming up as well, but going to try and really reduce syns during the week and not go too crazy when we do have plans as well.

I have a pre-wedding photo shoot in summer I want to look nice for and getting measured in October for my dress.... I would ideally like to stay at whatever weight I am then until the wedding as don't want to be messing about with too many alterations.... but we'll see, fingers crossed I'll be back at target by then.

SUMMER SLIM 'n' TRIM CHALLENGE
21st April - 25th August

RONNIE ~ maintain at 9st 10lbs (Tuesday)
Wk 1: 9st 8.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 3 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 9.5lbs

SINEAD ~ target 8st (Wednesday)
Wk 1: ? ~ Wk 2: ? ~ Wk 3: ? ~ Wk 4: ?

STEPH ~ maintain at 8st 9lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1: 8st 9lbs TARGET! ~ Wk 2: No WI ~ Wk 3: 8st 13lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 11lbs

CARRIE ~ target 8st 10lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 7lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 5lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 4lbs

KIM ~ target 8st 13lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 3: No WI ~ Wk 4: No WI

DEB ~ target 8st (Friday)
Wk 1: 8st 8.75lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 7.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 8lbs ~ Wk 4:

DONNA ~ target 9st 7lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 10st 3.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 4lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 2.5lbs

DEBBIE ~ maintain at 8st 12lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 13lbs

ANNETTE ~ target 9st 4lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 9st 11.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 9lbs

NIKKI ~ target 9st - 9st 7lbs (Saturday)
Wk 1: ? ~ Wk 2: 10st ~ Wk 3: 10st ~ Wk 4: 9st 13lbs

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Had a choccie binge again last night......grrrrrrr blaming hormones as they're raging at the moment :mad::mad::mad:

Had a choccie binge again last night......grrrrrrr blaming hormones as they're raging at the moment :mad::mad::mad:

I wouldn`t worry about it.
You have done very well and you have a lot to deal with at the moment!!

Don't worry too much Kim, you don't have a binge too often.... we all have them sometimes.

I'm hoping I can stick to it today, make a good start to my new healthy eating (by new I just mean back on slimming world) until my Birthday on the 22nd... but even then it's just the day and then probably the Sat after

Hey ladies, really struggling to get back on plan since my holiday and being unable to go to class last week. This week I will get back to class and sort myself out. On a really intense course at work for 3 weeks so I need to be super prepared!!
Kim, you scared me above as it's got me gaining 1 stone 4lbs in 2 weeks! Just a typo but seeing those 9's next to my name has given me a kick up the butt!! Haha!
X

Hey ladies, really struggling to get back on plan since my holiday and being unable to go to class last week. This week I will get back to class and sort myself out. On a really intense course at work for 3 weeks so I need to be super prepared!!
Kim, you scared me above as it's got me gaining 1 stone 4lbs in 2 weeks! Just a typo but seeing those 9's next to my name has given me a kick up the butt!! Haha!
X

Oopsie sorry Steph.....morphine brain lol!

Had a choccie binge again last night......grrrrrrr blaming hormones as they're raging at the moment :mad::mad::mad: Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Hun I'm sure you'll be fine it's not every day and if it's hormone lead then sometimes there is nothing else to do but go with the cravings. I'm sure you'll get back on plan next few days again,
and hopefully it won't effect wi on Friday ... Will you weigh or leave it for next week x

Hi Hun I'm sure you'll be fine it's not every day and if it's hormone lead then sometimes there is nothing else to do but go with the cravings. I'm sure you'll get back on plan next few days again,
and hopefully it won't effect wi on Friday ... Will you weigh or leave it for next week x

Things seem to be settling a bit now..... I think I've had enough Sage Leaf tablets to cure all menopausal women in Dorset lol!

I've decided tho, if I want something I'm going to have it! I'm quite happy eating healthily and following SW to the letter, but if I fancy something I will have it. All this 'dieting'malarky is getting to me and to be honest I'm fed up with it! Im not going to be so strict on myself from now on. It could mean I'm on plan for weeks and not wavering at all. But I just want to change my psychie about all of it really.
SW is a fabulous healthy eating plan and I plan to follow it all the time, but if I want something I'll have it, have no guilt, get back on plan and so on........does that make sense?

I will WI on Friday Ronnie, cos I need to see where I'm at. Im sort of happy with me at the moment, but I know I need to tone up to feel happy and that can only happen when I'm fixed. Im seeing a new spinal consultant next week so I'm hoping he can fix me!

Hubby made a comment to me the other day, that really made me think about what I'm doing....."I hope when we're 70 years old you're not going to say I cant have that cos I'm on a diet"!!!

Back