Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Things seem to be settling a bit now..... I think I've had enough Sage Leaf tablets to cure all menopausal women in Dorset lol! I've decided tho, if I want something I'm going to have it! I'm quite happy eating healthily and following SW to the letter, but if I fancy something I will have it. All this 'dieting'malarky is getting to me and to be honest I'm fed up with it! Im not going to be so strict on myself from now on. It could mean I'm on plan for weeks and not wavering at all. But I just want to change my psychie about all of it really. SW is a fabulous healthy eating plan and I plan to follow it all the time, but if I want something I'll have it, have no guilt, get back on plan and so on........does that make sense? I will WI on Friday Ronnie, cos I need to see where I'm at. Im sort of happy with me at the moment, but I know I need to tone up to feel happy and that can only happen when I'm fixed. Im seeing a new spinal consultant next week so I'm hoping he can fix me! Hubby made a comment to me the other day, that really made me think about what I'm doing....."I hope when we're 70 years old you're not going to say I cant have that cos I'm on a diet"!!! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey sweetie.

Sorry your having a bit of rough time with it.

I know what you mean about the whole dieting malarkey, I feel like I've been on a diet for years and there are times I eat so much crap I'm physically sick and I can't be doing that.

I have my blood test results tomorrow and so depending what my doc says it might be a bum kick or everything might be ok.

Think positive hun and I like your way of thinking, even if you take the scenic route for the last few pounds just think how far you have come in the long term and it will make you feel better.

Sending big hugs xxxxx

I'm ready for some toning up because my lower belly still is a bit loose skin (I think this due to how big I got when pregnant) I know some hard work will help though xxx

Things seem to be settling a bit now..... I think I've had enough Sage Leaf tablets to cure all menopausal women in Dorset lol! I've decided tho, if I want something I'm going to have it! I'm quite happy eating healthily and following SW to the letter, but if I fancy something I will have it. All this 'dieting'malarky is getting to me and to be honest I'm fed up with it! Im not going to be so strict on myself from now on. It could mean I'm on plan for weeks and not wavering at all. But I just want to change my psychie about all of it really. SW is a fabulous healthy eating plan and I plan to follow it all the time, but if I want something I'll have it, have no guilt, get back on plan and so on........does that make sense? I will WI on Friday Ronnie, cos I need to see where I'm at. Im sort of happy with me at the moment, but I know I need to tone up to feel happy and that can only happen when I'm fixed. Im seeing a new spinal consultant next week so I'm hoping he can fix me! Hubby made a comment to me the other day, that really made me think about what I'm doing....."I hope when we're 70 years old you're not going to say I cant have that cos I'm on a diet"!!! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Kim, you have just put into words exactly how I've been feeling:( Even though I maintain and I am happy with my body I am not happy with the number!!! Wtf......why does the bl**dy scales mean so much to me. It messes with my head. I find myself turning down invites to friends houses as I'm afraid there will be nothing sw friendly. A group of friends are meeting in the morning for coffee and I usually do exercise class at that time. I am torn, my heart is saying meet with my friends. My head is saying do exercise class. I know ye will all shout at me 'GO TO FRIENDS', life is too short.

Last edited:
Kim, you have just put into words exactly how I've been feeling:( Even though I maintain and I am happy with my body I am not happy with the number!!! Wtf......why does the bl**dy scales mean so much to me. It messes with my head. I find myself turning down invites to friends houses as I'm afraid there will be nothing sw friendly. A group of friends are meeting in the morning for coffee and I usually do exercise class at that time. I am torn, my heart is saying meet with my friends. My head is saying do exercise class. I know ye will all shout at me 'GO TO FRIENDS', life is too short.

GET TO YOUR FRIENDS LADY!!!

Honestly i know what you are all saying and of late i have been up a pound, down a pound etc. I have nearly did 50 consecutive days of exercise and still i moan to myself "thighs too big" etc
Yes i believe doing the exercise has certainly stopped all the crap doing me damage weight wise but so what!!
If i need to continue doing it so that i can eat what i please then i will. I haven't been eating take away or mcdonalds etc etc but if i fancy something i will have it. To be fair the more this continues the less i eat that bad...if that makes sense

I have come out of a 17year relationship and sold my house..now living in a rental and do you know what i have discovered? Do what makes you happy. Be it a big change or an extra glass of wine. Be happy ladies x

It looks as tho we're all singing from the same song sheet here ladies! I cant tell you how incredibly bored I am with the whole thing and I think if I chill out with the whole thing my weight will stabalise to what it wants. As long as I fit comfortably in my size 10s I'm happy. I know 80% of the time I have to watch what I eat or I will go back up to over 11 stone.....11 stone 6lbs at my heaviest.....so I will eat healthily, but chill out Kimbo!!!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've just been out to lunch with some friends.......had a fairly healthy main, but sticky toffee pudding for dessert! I think it was the first I ever had a dessert with my mates when we go out once a month! !!

GET TO YOUR FRIENDS LADY!!! Honestly i know what you are all saying and of late i have been up a pound, down a pound etc. I have nearly did 50 consecutive days of exercise and still i moan to myself "thighs too big" etc Yes i believe doing the exercise has certainly stopped all the crap doing me damage weight wise but so what!! If i need to continue doing it so that i can eat what i please then i will. I haven't been eating take away or mcdonalds etc etc but if i fancy something i will have it. To be fair the more this continues the less i eat that bad...if that makes sense I have come out of a 17year relationship and sold my house..now living in a rental and do you know what i have discovered? Do what makes you happy. Be it a big change or an extra glass of wine. Be happy ladies x

You are so right Deb! I admire your strength through this difficult time. I hope you are on the road to happiness:)

And yes I am going to see my friends!!!!!
It helps so much to chat to ye who understand! Xxxx

Morning ladies I agree with you all life is too short.. Hope you had a lovely lunch with your friends Debbie and good for you Kim having a pudding!!! I think as long as when were not eating out/celebrating we follow the plan then we should be fine everything in moderation :) we have done the hard work and are all in healthy weight ranges so we can enjoy treats ...that's a healthy lifestyle x

Deb hope your house move has gone well and your settled into your new place take care and all the best for this next chapter in your life xx

I wi last night put on 1/2 so happy with that still under target at 9.91/2 :). I've got the wedding this Sunday so that day will be off plan completely and I'm going to make a massive effort not to stress about food....going enjoy myself and chill x I might post a pic of me in my dress that's if you all want to see it ha ha x

Morning ladies I agree with you all life is too short.. Hope you had a lovely lunch with your friends Debbie and good for you Kim having a pudding!!! I think as long as when were not eating out/celebrating we follow the plan then we should be fine everything in moderation :) we have done the hard work and are all in healthy weight ranges so we can enjoy treats ...that's a healthy lifestyle x

Deb hope your house move has gone well and your settled into your new place take care and all the best for this next chapter in your life xx

I wi last night put on 1/2 so happy with that still under target at 9.91/2 :). I've got the wedding this Sunday so that day will be off plan completely and I'm going to make a massive effort not to stress about food....going enjoy myself and chill x I might post a pic of me in my dress that's if you all want to see it ha ha x

Well done Ronnie, you seem to be maintaining fantastically. How are you doing it? Have you added a hexb or just following the plan and then having an off plan day say at the weekend? Ehatever it is you're doing its working :)

Would love to see a pic of uou in uour dress x

I know I wi on Saturdays but I thought I`d have a sneaky peek.
I know I shouldn`t!!
So far it`s another half pound down!!

Happy with that but still got a few more days to go!! :)

I know I wi on Saturdays but I thought I`d have a sneaky peek. I know I shouldn`t!! So far it`s another half pound down!! Happy with that but still got a few more days to go!! :)

Good stuff Annette:)

Well I met with my friends!! So glad I did. I need to loosen up and live a little!!

Hello I'm officially in the 9s now!! 9 stone. 11 today loss of 3 pounds! I wanna be 8 at 10 a at least so I have another stone basically to go!!

Well done constantstar- it's a great feeling to hit the next stone!

Just been to class (not my normal class as I was working this morning) and I've put on 2lbs since I was last there and weighed in at 8'11. This is a 2lb loss from my home weigh in last week so I suppose it's a bonus and I'm still within target range! Hoping to shift a lb this week!

Hope everyone is well.x

Welldone everyone so far, work yesterday and today means ill weigh tomorrow morning again... Hoping for a good one again :) xxx

Well done on the losses :)

House move went well and today is the day the sale goes through :)

Confused as today is my first day weighing in new house. I got three readings varying from 8.7, 8.8 and 8.10 depending on where on the floor i stood
I did this because i need a home for my scales.....confused

Well done on the losses :)

House move went well and today is the day the sale goes through :)

Confused as today is my first day weighing in new house. I got three readings varying from 8.7, 8.8 and 8.10 depending on where on the floor i stood
I did this because i need a home for my scales.....confused

When I weighed in at home, I took thew scales outside.
It was the only place where I could get a consistant reading.

That`s why I started going to Boots.
Since rejoining, I`m still taking a sneaky peek when I go to Booots!!

Well done on the losses girls.

What a quandary Deb! I suggest you find a flat place and stick with for every WI. Maybe take the average of todays weight and go with that.

Im not weighing again today. Im just so hormonal and retaining water, there would be no point in putting myself in a bad mood and I'm also trying to change my outlook on the whole 'dieting' approach. Whether I weigh myself or not, I wont be changing the way I eat this week, so the devil scales can get another layer of dust lol! It will a full on plan this week as have no socials planned.

Hope you all enjoy the sunshine :)

Back