Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Gorgeous pics Nikki.....looks as tho you had a fabulous time x

Well ladies, I've been lovely and healthy with my meals, but then the chocolate devil appears! I know its all hormonal me wanting chocolate, but there is sweet nothing I can do about it! I have 14 weeks til we got to Bahrain, so I really need to pull my finger out, but we have a few weekends away and a few socials before then!!! :eek:

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sheepishly pops back in! Hi ladies hope you are all well :)

Trying to make an effort again as if I gain much more my clothes won't fit anymore and can't afford a new wardrobe so needs must!!

I haven't really gained much this year I just haven't lost either and been floating about between 10st 2 and 10st 6 most of this year, I would love to get back down to 9st 7lb. Had a decent first week of vaguely making an effort and lost 1.5lb taking me to 10st 1 but then had my friends birthday on Sunday involving Indian takeaway, lots of cake and all the booze, followed by the hungover munchies yesterday so just trying to minimise damage until Fridays weigh in now. X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I wasn't going to weigh today as my weekend was a total write off but I just got off the scales and manages to STS so I am not feeling too bad. 9.10...hoping for a 3lb loss next week to try and make it up a bit.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies sorry not been posting I'm just mad busy my colleague/friend has gone on his honeymoon now so I'm super busy at work and just knackered when I get home lol....getting old
Missed wi last week but went this week as I could feel I'd gained and was having more off plan things than on and don't want to slip down that slippery slope !!! I've put 11/2 on in 2 weeks I'm now 1lb over target 9.11 so happy but need to get it back off now and be down at bottom end of target for my holiday in 8 weeks eek !! :)

Hope all you lovely ladies are well :)
Welcome back Laura !! We're all still here lol xx

Hi ladies sorry not been posting I'm just mad busy my colleague/friend has gone on his honeymoon now so I'm super busy at work and just knackered when I get home lol....getting old
Missed wi last week but went this week as I could feel I'd gained and was having more off plan things than on and don't want to slip down that slippery slope !!! I've put 11/2 on in 2 weeks I'm now 1lb over target 9.11 so happy but need to get it back off now and be down at bottom end of target for my holiday in 8 weeks eek !! :)

Hope all you lovely ladies are well :)
Welcome back Laura !! We're all still here lol xx

You must be doing something right tho Ronnie, cos a 1.5lb gain in 2 weeks isnt bad considering all that you've had on! I dont think any of us weighed last week lol! x

Evening ladies- hope you are all well. No wi for me this week (although I have checked at home and it's a maintain). I'm still on a course in work and have a big assessment tomorrow so mentally couldn't face going to class this eve- I promise I'll go next week though! This target flexibility is doing me wonders lately. I'm no longer stressing about every morsel I put in my mouth!!!
X

Evening ladies- hope you are all well. No wi for me this week (although I have checked at home and it's a maintain). I'm still on a course in work and have a big assessment tomorrow so mentally couldn't face going to class this eve- I promise I'll go next week though! This target flexibility is doing me wonders lately. I'm no longer stressing about every morsel I put in my mouth!!!
X

Good luck with uour assessment Steph.....is that the course finished? Well done on the maintain, you're doing brilliantly! :) Its quite liberatjng not having to count every syn! x

Yum yum. ..I've just had a new flavour of Muller Light - skinny cappuccino sprinkled with dark chocolate! Not sure of the syns, so if anyone knows can they let me know please x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So girls, who's weighing in tomorrow??

Me!!

Had sausages for dinner earlier. They weren`t the very low syn or quorn variety.
Asda frozen Lincolnshire sausages.So worth the 2.5 syns each. Don`t really like
the low syn variety.

Nom,nom,nom, nom...

Ill be weighing Saturday ( due to work ) and am hoping for a sts... Not feeling positive at all eeeek! Xxx

Well done Debbie, you've lost a pound - it was probably adding in the extra hexb that did it! You needed more fuel!

Well mine wasnt as bad as it could have been - 2.75lbs on! With the amount of chocolate I've consumed recently I'm surprised it wasnt more! Luckily my meals have been on plan. I've got to focus now, even my Mum said I wasnt looking as slim as I normally do! Weirdly tho, my hubby prefers me at this weight as he said I looked scrawny before lol! I just want a little half a stone off......so focus Kimbo!!!!!!

Glad everyone is still here :)

Managed a STS today which I was pleased with since had a birthday day/night out and hungover munchy day too! Away on a mini holiday for a few days next saturday. So just trying to minimise damage lately and not gain anymore! X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back