Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Dreading wi tonight after a great week last week this one had gone to pot... Too many snacks and not enough real food.. I knew it would be because we had something on every night after school and it was Kate's birthday but omg I find it so difficult to get back on track after a few days off. Going face the music and start fresh in the morning !! Hoping I'm still in target range :)x

Good luck Ronnie!

Good luck Ronnie!

Thanks Deb ....gained 2lb !!!!! Boohoo so up to 9.12 need to get my self back in the game and back on track and stop winging it !!!
So plan plan plan for the next 2 weeks try get 4-5lb off
Wish me luck :) xx
Hope you lovely ladies are all well xx

Hi how is everyone?
WI tomorrow! Had a busy weekend but have been on plan since Monday so hopefully won't get a shock in the morning!
I've been to the gym everyday this week! Damage control :)

Weigh day for me today, will post results as soon as I've stepped off boots scales.... Will be there for 9am! :/ last weight was 9.8 on 31st may... Let's see what no weighing has done for me? Xxx

I forgot to WI before breakfast, but stepped on the scales anyway and they were playing up, don't have time to mess around with them but I think they may need new batteries.

Just found this thread. Jan 12 i was 8 stone and thats where,i want to be back to

started monday 12 may at 10 stone 9 now 9 stone 0.8 so want those scales to get below the 9 ..then i dont care how long it takes to work my way down but. The 9 stone barrier like the 10 is a huge deal for me

morning all :)
ages since i have been on so hope you are all good?
was busy with the house move, then i completed the 50 day challenge, then i took my boy on holiday abroad and my flight got cancelled due to the strike....it wasn't rescheduled for six days!!!
anyway to cut a long story short i ate and drank whatever whenever and its been fine.
until i decided to get a grip.
i am trying hard to not let dieting and the scales control me so basically i am eating three meals per day and having anything up to 200 cals per day for cereal bar or chocolate if i want it.
the weekend i will see how it goes.
last week i saw 8st 12lb but today its 8st 10.25lb
will continue this way plus get back running.

i refuse to not have something if i really want it because life is for living and not dieting. increased exercise should hold me in good stead

Kim where are you with work and your neck? and progress? when is cycle run?

how is the wedding plans ladies?

hope everyone else is doing great :)

I'm already for a fresh start. I've started a new diary, I've refreshed myself with the plan, I've discovered some fabulous healthy extras I didn't know you could have (houmous!!!!) and I've got a big slimming world turkey mince dish in the slow cooker ready for tea tonight.

Weighed in yesterday at 10st.

Sorry I`ve been AWOL this week!!
Been away for a few days with mum & dad.
Love my mum but she drives me mad!! :sigh:
Anyone would think I was still a child, not a 50 something grandma.
In a way I`m glad to be home and back to some sence of normality.

WI tomorrow and have probably gained.
Not gonna worry too much about it, will be back on track tomorrow.
We are having fish & chips for tea but I`ll be a good girl.
Removing the batter, having mushy peas and going easy on the chips!!

Hope everyone is doing ok!!

Just made it under 9stone for the first time in nearly 2years whoop whoop

Hi girls I have a dilemma, my scales don't show a loss in weight but I know I'm smaller by my clothes that didn't fit but do now! But iv hit a slump and I'm bored I got final dress fitting Thursday and my wedding is in 17 days I need to be so good as although iv managed to fit into my dress it's still a little snug and would appreciate the little extra breathing room! I'm bored of plan though I keep trying new things like today I tried syn free pancakes for breakfast and didn't enjoy them at all I thought they were horrible to be honest! So compensated with a tiny slice if cake (fairy cake amount)I don't eat meat really only coated in breadcrumbs, and I'm getting sick of eating plain pasta or rice and even sw chips! Yogurts bloat me and make me really constipated and iv no fruit in... I'm crAving chicken kievs and proper bread and butter with proper chips! I can't even have it and save syns from other days as iv already done that three times in last two weeks with other things day out at theme park etc and I'm finding it so hard I want to cry I'm so scared iv already been too naughty to fit in my dress and I just dunno what to do. I'm gutted scales are not showing losses I know my clothes are smaller but need to see it in scales as have image on 120 lbs in my head but it's not working :(

Oh dear, Clare! What can I say to help?

I know I`ve beaten myself up for more years than I care to remember over how I look and what size/weight I am. Maybe you need to try just healthy eating in general rather than sticking rigidly to plan.
You say your wedding dress fits, albeit a little snugly. Maybe you just need a pound or two to give yourself some room to breathe.

Your clothes are smaller so that`s good! You have an image of 120 lbs in mind. That`s 8.5 stone. Might be difficult to achieve unless you`re really tiny heightwise. I`m 5ft4ins and currently 9st4lbs.
Aiming for 8st12lbs. Admittedly, I don`t have a wedding or anything else coming up so I can take my time.

You should be looking forward to your wedding, not stressing about numbers on scales.
Not sure if this helps, but good luck and try to enjoy the wedding!!

Book yourself in for a body wrap the day before the wedding you will lose enough inches for your dress,to fit perfectly...look for online offers at a spa near you or buy the product from qvc or something and get your best mate to do it..a bit of girlie fun too

Hi grannieannie, thanks for your reply, I'm more of a lurker than a poster but you all seem so lovely and just had to vent! I'm 5ft 5 and at my slimmest I weighed 8lb 4 and was too thin and I lived off fags and redbull! I was going through a divorce and relocated halfway up the country so was my coping mechanism I was also a gym addict which is something I don't have time for now sadly, iv taken kids up the park today and managed to de-stress a bit so trying to focus on plan a bit more, thing is I'm a typical emotional eater and doesn't matter what I eat it's portion control, I will eat plain pasta for tea or sw chips but I have a massive plate and it's always really late at night and I know it's not good but I feel the need to know iv had a good meal and can't go bed without knowing iv "eaten" x

Book yourself in for a body wrap the day before the wedding you will lose enough inches for your dress,to fit perfectly...look for online offers at a spa near you or buy the product from qvc or something and get your best mate to do it..a bit of girlie fun too

Hi elvisfan that's a good idea I had thought about it, think I may go for it :)

Morning everyone.

Oh dear its all gone so quiet......have we all buried our heads in a bucket of chocolate lol!

Im still plodding on, still not happy to WI yet so the challenge has gone out the window for me......how about the rest of you? Do you want to carry on or shall we give it a rest for a while?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back