Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Ladies... I know we have all been struggling a lot this year BUT it's 17 weeks on Thursday until Christmas. Who's ready for a "slinky for Santa" challenge?!

Ladies... I know we have all been struggling a lot this year BUT it's 17 weeks on Thursday until Christmas. Who's ready for a "slinky for Santa" challenge?!

You said the "C" word!!

I`m up for another challenge.
5lbs to target

Ok then ladies, lets do it!!

How is everyone to start from Tuesday? Get bank holiday out the way and the lets have all start weights and targets for Christmas.

Tuesday`s good for me too!

On hols the first week of September but intend to stay on plan.
Weigh in at group on Saturday morning so will post my start weight
sometime over the weekend.

Good to see so many of us back again, it`s been too quiet here recently.
Has anyone heard from Kim?

Tuesday sounds good to me... I'm away this week but I'll just start a week behind. Back at work the following week so hoping that will get me back on it. Going to need a lot of support ladies, we have booked a date for my hen do now as well, so wanting to look great for that (although first things first is getting measured for my wedding dress in October)

1.5 off today since sat :woohoo: close to being the lower half of the 9s and only 2lb off 1 and a half stone award!

Tuesday sounds good to me... I'm away this week but I'll just start a week behind. Back at work the following week so hoping that will get me back on it. Going to need a lot of support ladies, we have booked a date for my hen do now as well, so wanting to look great for that (although first things first is getting measured for my wedding dress in October)

Where have you decided for the hen do?!? Xx

My bridesmaids have a city in mind and a reason for that city (or town I don't know actually) I don't know where it is, I'm still in two minds as to whether I should find out more information or have the whole weekend as a surprise. They've told Ash and he thinks that if I find anything out I should still have surprises and just find out where we are going and not what we are doing, so I'm sort of thinking I might as well have the whole lot as a surprise if I decide to do that anyway.... what do you think?

We're going for the weekend of my birthday anyway, which I know sounds funny as I really didn't want him having that weekend as his stag, but we worked out with so many of my friends working in schools, especially one of my bridesmaids who has to come from London, it made sense for me to have it at the beginning of the half term so people have time to travel back and recover. Plus he still wanted the last week in the half term anyway.

Have you got any idea's for your hen yet?

Oh and on another note, I'm going to do a skydive for MIND.... I just can't decide when to do it, I'm thinking October, but Ash thinks I should wait until March or April as then I have more time to get sponsors... but I think just over a month should be plenty of time to get people to sponsor me shouldn't it?

My bridesmaids have a city in mind and a reason for that city (or town I don't know actually) I don't know where it is, I'm still in two minds as to whether I should find out more information or have the whole weekend as a surprise. They've told Ash and he thinks that if I find anything out I should still have surprises and just find out where we are going and not what we are doing, so I'm sort of thinking I might as well have the whole lot as a surprise if I decide to do that anyway.... what do you think? We're going for the weekend of my birthday anyway, which I know sounds funny as I really didn't want him having that weekend as his stag, but we worked out with so many of my friends working in schools, especially one of my bridesmaids who has to come from London, it made sense for me to have it at the beginning of the half term so people have time to travel back and recover. Plus he still wanted the last week in the half term anyway. Have you got any idea's for your hen yet?

We are going to centre parcs I think. Close enough to home incase anyone has to rush back (all the kids we have between us lol) and yet far enough away to have a blast. Not sure on dates yet but probably going to be in June.

Going dress shopping on Saturday and I'm upgrading our cabin on the cruise today for a balcony so that if Millie gets all sleepy we can still chill out on the balcony.

I've got an interview for a job in school and I am mega excited, just keeping my fingers crossed I get it! I have never wanted anything so bad, but it's 12.30-4.30 and term time only so it is perfect!

Hen sounds fab Nikki :) Awww good luck, working in schools is the way forward. :) what is the job?

It's just a clerical assistant job but it's 20 hours a week and so is perfect because at the minute I do 5.5 days a week and never get to spend much time with Millie :-( x

That sounds fab, loads more time with little one especially with term time. Will keep fingers crossed for you

Thanks! I'm desperate for it! X

Back