Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi ladies - hope you don't mind a gate crasher! I don't do slimming world but no one posts on the CC through the stones board and I find these a big help. I have a diary on the main weight loss diary page.

- I started at 12stone a year ago.
- got to 11st 10ish from cutting down on food by Halloween
- btw jan and early march got to 11st 5 by exercising only
- from late march to end of May got to 10st 6 from both exercise and food
- from late may to late august (now) got to 9st 7lbs from exercise and food

I spent quite a few weeks flirting with the 10stone mark. I got incredibly frustrated as was working so had in the gym and being so good with food and that week lost 1lb! It finally sorted itself out and I hit 9st 7 on Monday!!

So now the final 13lbs. Would love to be in the 8s. I think it's been about 10years and I was only briefly there and never did any exercise. Now I work out about 5 times a week - it's part of my life and I like being fit.

I have a holiday in 4 weeks so this is the final push. I'm not expecting to lose the 13 but 8 would be great. 2lbs a week when you exercise as much as me is not as hard as it sounds ;-)

And that would put me in the 8s before I go!! OMG

I weigh in on Wednesdays.

This is how far I have come in 10months..... 2stone 2lb lost. Weighing machine was out of order yesterday :-( had a rather restrained night last night considering it was the Froch match and woke feeling quote good but a little bloated so thought id so a picture!

Still reading through the last few months but this is an amazing change!!! Great bod x

Still reading through the last few months but this is an amazing change!!! Great bod x

Thanks :) that was a while ago and I think it's time to do another picture! Probably tomorrow as it is wedding dress shopping day!!

Welcome blondcat!
You've done so well - you'll be in the 8's in no time!!
Great to have someone else in with us.
I went to class yesterday and maintained which I was a bit surprised by- thought I'd lose a little bit after being super good but still 8'10 so can't grumble at all. Got 'woman of the year' at my class too which was absolutely humbling - I am so chuffed!! Had a lovely sash and certificate- I'm still smiling about it now!! X

Thank you for your welcome Nikki and Steph! Nikki - can't wait to see your updated pictures - I love the before and afters. I can't imagine what I will look like at 8stone 8 :)

8st 10 is amazing!!! So jealous Steph! What weight did you start at if you don't mind me asking ? Woman of the year suggests it wasn't 9 stone :)

Are you happy staying at 8st 10 ?

My target is 8'9 so I'm currently a pound over that but still within target range! I much prefer seeing the 9 lbs rather than the 10 because I'm funny with numbers!!! My body is settled at this weight and it doesn't matter how hard I try I can't get below 8'9 so that does me nicely!!
At the very start of my sw journey I was 14'2. I messed around for years stopping and starting and then last November I decided enough was enough and rejoined at 10 stone and promised myself I'd never leave and I never have.
Woman of the year is someone who is voted by class as inspiring them etc and not on total amount lost so it's lovely to be recognised by the lovely people in my group. X

Weighed in at group this morning.

Now 9st1.5lb
Only 4lbs from target. Just a small amount left to lose but there`s no real hurry.

My target is 8'9 so I'm currently a pound over that but still within target range! I much prefer seeing the 9 lbs rather than the 10 because I'm funny with numbers!!! My body is settled at this weight and it doesn't matter how hard I try I can't get below 8'9 so that does me nicely!! At the very start of my sw journey I was 14'2. I messed around for years stopping and starting and then last November I decided enough was enough and rejoined at 10 stone and promised myself I'd never leave and I never have. Woman of the year is someone who is voted by class as inspiring them etc and not on total amount lost so it's lovely to be recognised by the lovely people in my group. X

Wow steph, you're a real inspiration

Let's have your starting weights.....

What's the challenge ? :)

Christmas challenge! Post your starting weight, what day of the week you weigh in and how much you`d like to lose by Christmas.

Ooh can I be included?!

Start weight 9st7lbs. Target 8st8lbs. 13 pounds to go

urgh - still 9st 7 at weigh in this morning. Deserved though - massive 4 day binge over the bank holiday.

Been amazingly good yesterday and today though so fully hoping for / expecting a 2-3lb loss next week.

Will feel lovely to be closer to the 8s than 10s ...........

Ok so so far for the challenge.....

Nikki - Target 9st
Week 1- 9st 11lb

Annette - Target 8st 11.5lb
Week 1 - 9st 1.5lb

Steph - Target 8st 9lb
Week 1 - 8st 10lb

Blondcat - Target 8st 8lb
Week 1 - 9st 7lb
(What's your name hun?!)

So this week the scales pinged up 2lb which isn't surprising really as I had a bit of a blow out weekend after going dress shopping, panic attack and black out in one shop (I was dreading going dress shopping!) and then going to shop number 2 and finding the dress! So this morning I'm back into the diet. Hope to knock these 2lb off by Saturday weigh in!

I`m sure you`ll do it Nikki.

Your stats have been amazing!

Some of us are back online, but we`re still a bit thin on the ground. Where is everyone? Not heard from Kim for ages!!

Ok so so far for the challenge.....

Nikki - Target 9st
Week 1- 9st 11lb

Annette - Target 8st 11.5lb
Week 1 - 9st 1.5lb

Steph - Target 8st 9lb
Week 1 - 8st 10lb

Blondcat - Target 8st 8lb
Week 1 - 9st 7lb
(What's your name hun?!)

So this week the scales pinged up 2lb which isn't surprising really as I had a bit of a blow out weekend after going dress shopping, panic attack and black out in one shop (I was dreading going dress shopping!) and then going to shop number 2 and finding the dress! So this morning I'm back into the diet. Hope to knock these 2lb off by Saturday weigh in!

How are you after the panic atack and black out?
Feeling better I hope. Glad you found the dress you wanted.

I`m sure the pesky 2lbs will be gone in no time!!

I'm cat - nice to meet you all.

The panic attack sounds very frightening - you poor thing *hugs*

Back