Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

So finished oct exactly where I started - 9st 2!!! Can't believe I didn't get in the 8s. Very focused right now and I will get there in November!!

Same blondcat! I started this month at 9st 6 and still 9st 6....lost a lb, put on a lb, STS ... determined to get into 8 stones by December also!! Really need to be at target of 8st 10lb for xmas party which is 20th December!

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the absence, I got a new phone and then forgot to download the app!

I went on holiday end of September at 9st 8.5lb I came back at 10st 2lb and on Friday I was 9st 10.5lb I go to Cyprus in 6 days so I'm having a good on plan week and hoping by Friday night I'm still at 9st 10!! I've had 2 nights out this weekend but I'm back on plan today and hoping to keep the damage to a minimum x

Same blondcat! I started this month at 9st 6 and still 9st 6....lost a lb, put on a lb, STS ... determined to get into 8 stones by December also!! Really need to be at target of 8st 10lb for xmas party which is 20th December!

We can do it! I keep telling myself maintaining is a lot easier than losing!! Just need a few good weeks to make a dent in those pounds. Feeling less bloated this week compared to last week so maybe that's a good sign for Thursday weigh in :)

Where is everyone?!? This group used to be my massive support and everyone has disappeared now :(

Hi I'm here....still struggling to get into the 8s! Currently 9st 2....so close! I'm now doing 5:2 and also 30 day shred in a desperate attempt to get to 8st 10 by Xmas.

How you doing Nikki?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi I'm here....still struggling to get into the 8s! Currently 9st 2....so close! I'm now doing 5:2 and also 30 day shred in a desperate attempt to get to 8st 10 by Xmas. How you doing Nikki? Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Your so close Hun!

I got down to 9st 8lb before my holiday (12 days all inclusive) i returned early hours of yesterday and as of last night I was 10st 3lb so I'm hoping a big chunk is water weight and that by Xmas day I'm 9st 6lb, that's the idea anyway!

I started a new job the week before I went on holiday and it is only 12.30-4.30 each day so it definitely helped with the weight loss the week before holiday so fingers crossed I'll get back into the swing of things

Did it!! 8st 13 on Wednesday :)

Just need to hold onto it !!

Still here as well Nikki! I am back down to 8st 9, since starting my new job 2 months ago I have lost half a stone! I think it's because food is not readily available to me during the days I work. I still get to do my workouts and I'm on my feet all day the days I'm working.

Still here as well Nikki! I am back down to 8st 9, since starting my new job 2 months ago I have lost half a stone! I think it's because food is not readily available to me during the days I work. I still get to do my workouts and I'm on my feet all day the days I'm working.

You're properly in the 8s deb - well done! That's where I want to be :)

Well done those that have achieved it, I went to the gym for my 3 month check and I'm the same weight as when I joined so 9st 8. It's been a rollacoaster recently and stress flares up my EDS - Hypermobility and I've had migraines on top - I'm trying to eat sensibly and exercise when I can as I need to get on top of the stress to get on top of the pain - vicious circle. Today is another Monday though so a new start!

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

well done - sooooo close tigger!!

Hi Nikki,

I decided to pop on and see how people were doing and saw your post. How are you and Millie?

I have been doing terribly diet wise, I'm at the top end of the 9's.... need to get focused but it just doesn't seem to be happening. Although I have maintained this weight for a while now so I'm just glad I'm not gaining.

Hope everyone else is okay

Hi Nikki, I decided to pop on and see how people were doing and saw your post. How are you and Millie? I have been doing terribly diet wise, I'm at the top end of the 9's.... need to get focused but it just doesn't seem to be happening. Although I have maintained this weight for a while now so I'm just glad I'm not gaining. Hope everyone else is okay

We are both good thanks, can't believe she is coming up to 19 months old!!

I went on holiday and gained a whopping 11lb, it took me back up to 10st 5.5lb back down to 10st 2lb now but want to be in the 9's by 1st Dec and would love to be back at 9st 8lb for Xmas day. Need to focus!!

Hi everyone,

Thought I would join in.

I have recently started SW and just last week got under 10st.

I had a baby 4 months ago and the end result is a beautiful little baby girl and 2 stone of cake and crisps to shift lol! Prior to being pregnant I had gained a bit of weight but for the most part I sat comfortably between 8 and 8st7. I have lost 5lb so far taking me to 9st 13 and am determined to get back in shape as I am a bridesmaid twice next year! My goal is 8st 4. I am a tiny lady at just 5ft and don't carry extra weight well at all!

Let's do it and get in those 8's

Xx

Back