Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Well done Nikki, every pound counts

well done slimmingkitchen

Nikki a lb is great :) better then nothing, well done. Exciting news about the house and ring shopping :)

Kim, I'm just trying to take a day at a time... for the next few weeks I have plans which involve food, so going to be good when I can and not worry about the days with plans... hoping for maintains and small loses while this is all going on.... think whatever weight I am in May/June time I will try and maintain so I'm not having last minute alterations on my dress.

I am upset with myself that I am not going to be the slimmest I have ever been for the wedding, but then that's Ash's fault for not proposing earlier :p and there are some things that are more important then being super slim, I just hope I don't look back at our wedding photo's and think I look fat.

I have a few things coming up in about 2 weeks (think its 3 weigh ins) so I'm hoping to lose a few pounds before then, I'm busy all of half term so from 14-21st feb!

It's obviously Valentine's Day, then on the Monday we are off to Manchester for the night to see Phoenix nights, then Tuesday is pancake day and then 21st we have a 3 course meal booked at our wedding venue.

Take each day as it comes and hope for the best, yesterday I tried to count cals to give me a boost but I was starving!

I'm the same nicki. Hsve a pizza place tomorrow with my best friend who I haven't seem in 8 months. So I will be having pizza lol
Then going to 50 shades of grey and drinks after on 13th of feb, then vday lol then I'm away to England on 26th feb. Ugh so I need to be extra good in between

I've been dieting from the 1st of jan. I wanted a stone off this month, considering I hsve cut done on everything big time and didn't even drink or go off plan over New Year's Eve. Today I'm weighin in 7lbs lighter from 1st. Bit annoyed

Haha still cant quote you Nikki.......will look forward to your email.
Also, dont be disheartened with a pound cos you know every one of those mounts up! x

Donna....happiness is more important than carrying a couple of extra pounds! x

Well done Lovehatecarbs.....2lbs is a great loss!

Charliemae......7lbs in less than a month is brilliant, well done! Are you the Irish girl with a little girl, who's lost a lot of weight?

Lol yea Kim that's me :). Good memory. I used to be honeypop then changed name to charliemae. I stepped on scales today and I've dropped another 3.5. But in out tonight at a pizza place so god only knows what will go back on

I hate the weekends lol it's so hard to stay good. I'm a mum Sunday to fri and it's so easy. Then she goes to stay in her nannies on a sat and I find it very hard not reaching for the vodka lol
I'm changing my weigh in til Thursday

Got back on it yesterday with a vengeance - perfect 500 cal fast day, with lots of exercise.

Doing the same again today as totally in the zone.

I really don't think I'll be able to do enough mon - thurs to see a loss on Friday after the amount I ate on the weekend (it really was awful) but I have to try. I really wanted to be 9st 7 or less before my 2 week business trip. Can't help but feel disappointed in myself.

And you know what? I would be at my target weight now if it wasn't for my weekend binges. And I don't mean a treat day - I mean full on 5000 calorie binges.

Really puts it in perspective and makes me think about my behaviour with food.

Well that weekend is gone and past. So if u hsve become aware of bad habits then knock then straight on. I'm not as bad as that. I stay good during the day and maybe hsve a Chinese at night as vodka and diet coke. Still way over syns tho

Allow urself a wee cheat night off. As u said u would be at target now so just move forward from last weekend and this weekend try to improve and only hsve one day off

Well that weekend is gone and past. So if u hsve become aware of bad habits then knock then straight on. I'm not as bad as that. I stay good during the day and maybe hsve a Chinese at night as vodka and diet coke. Still way over syns tho Allow urself a wee cheat night off. As u said u would be at target now so just move forward from last weekend and this weekend try to improve and only hsve one day off

Thanks CM - I think your approach is right. If I actually set aside a cheat day (not a binge day) where I could look forward to a nice take away and a dessert and actually really enjoy it I don't think I'd binge on the rubbish. I go into every weekend saying I'm going to be amazing on both Saturday and Sunday - after being really good mon - Friday. It's just too much pressure. I work so hard exercise wise and am so good mon - Friday I deserve a treat on Saturday night.

So I'm going to try your approach and see it that helps.

Thanks for the pep talk - exactly what I needed, no sugar coating it - say it how it is. THANK YOU xx

Good stuff :) it might help knowing u can have a cheat night off. I lost 6 stone with still having one night off and good during that day. That was in 2013. 2014 I was bad due to death and sickness and that's why I had nearly 2 stone back on lol but I was doing the same, eating all weekend. I'm stopping it now and I'm just allowing myself to enjoy a drink and takeaway once a week without counting syns again. Let me know how ya get on. We can do it!! Lol

Hang in there CM - what plan are you following?

Do you feel slimmer? Sometimes I don't see the scales move but I feel slimmer.

Kim I put on 0.5 in those three weeks. I've had two days off. Well two nights off in those three weeks. Last time I lost pretty fast while doing slimming world and exercising. I'm swimming/gym/DVD 4 times a week. 2/3 litres of water plus green tea. Limited carbs, no rice pasta bread etc. eating loads of veg.

I've lost 6inches over my body from week 1. But I need the scales to move for my doctor or I won't be getting my op ugh

Back