Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Easter challenge.

Nikki: start 10st 9lb target 9st 9lb (0/14lb)
Charliemae: start 10.1 target 9.7 (0/8lb)
Lovehatecarbs: start 9.9 target 9.5 (0/4lb)

I would love to Nikki, but Im going to Rome in 3 weeks, so it would be pointless me joining in with a challenge at this stage! But certainly after I get back would love to do one of our Summer challenges. Going back to Bahrain in July, so would love to be in all my size 10 summer clothes by then as refuse to buy bigger ones lol!

Can I join the Easter challenge? I want to be 9 stone 7 by Easter... will let you know how much I weigh on Tuesday, but I reckon it'll be about 10 stone 4 if I'm lucky :(

I bought two dresses for honeymoon yesterday, one 8 which fits but it had a stretchy back and one 10 that doesn't fit... I refuse to take the 10 back though. I WILL fit in it

Easter challenge.
Nikki: start 10st 9lb target 9st 9lb (0/14lb) Charliemae: start 10.1 target 9.7 (0/8lb) Lovehatecarbs: start 9.9 target 9.5 (0/4lb)
Donna: start target 9.7 (/)

Thanks Nikki.... dreading Tuesday but going to be starting diet from tomorrow (well tonight really) I CAN do this no matter how huge I find out I am on Tuesday

I started 5:2 diet yesterday and did pretty well!! Looking forward to trying a fast day tomorrow but I need to plan it so I don't faulter!

Let me know what you have on a fast day, I might give 5:2 a go now I'm not running as regularly (couldn't do it before as didn't want to fast on days when I was running or at the weekend, whereas I could do Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Tuesday now...

I'm easing myself in slowly to 5.2 so I'm not going to go bounding in to a 500cal day today. I might do about 800 today and then bring it down next week

I'm easing myself in slowly to 5.2 so I'm not going to go bounding in to a 500cal day today. I might do about 800 today and then bring it down next week

That's what I do Nikki - but do lots of exercise so figure it evens out ;-)

Well I weighed and I'm 10 stone 2.... so want to lose 9lbs by Easter... how long is that-6 weeks?

I might try 5:2 if I don't lose any weight just on slimming world.... or on weeks where I have big plans at the weekend I might do slimming world normally for 3 of the week days and then 2 500 cal days, so sort of 5:2

Well I weighed and I'm 10 stone 2.... so want to lose 9lbs by Easter... how long is that-6 weeks? I might try 5:2 if I don't lose any weight just on slimming world.... or on weeks where I have big plans at the weekend I might do slimming world normally for 3 of the week days and then 2 500 cal days, so sort of 5:2

I think I'm going to end up finishing feb the same weight I started! And that's if I'm really good until Friday morning weigh in and have a bit of luck on my side. Oh well, lots of partying and 2 weeks in Hong Kong certainly didn't help. But no excuses, it's still poor.

I'd love to lose 10 lbs by Easter as would put me back in the 8s assuming I finish feb the same as I started.

I usually do roughly what you've described - I have 1 cheat day, 2 relaxed days, 2 fast days, 2 1200 calorie days. Problem in feb I was having 2 -3 cheat days at over 3000 calories a time. Absurd behaviour.

It's all about March :)

Totally agree that is all about March!! I've dilly dallied my way through the last few month.

Christmas morning I was 10st 2lb, yesterday morning 10st 8lb!! What is that all about!!!

It's 5 weeks 2 days until good Friday. I'm getting my new scales tomorrow so I'm hoping I can find a solid place in my new house to weigh on them daily. I'm switching them to KGs as I find it Spurs me on the see the slight decrease when I do it in KGs. I think it's 4kgs I want to lose by Easter.

I'm booking onto spin classes starting next week so fingers crossed I can get back into the swing of this!

So I just read an article and it says that daily weighing can be good for u. For those needing to loose weight. Daily weighers lost three time per month by weighing every day. As they are more prone to say no to unhealthy snacks.

Thought that was interesting as last year I was a daily weigher and I remember Kim joining me for a bit. I was down to 8.7. Then everyone talked me out of it. And now I'm 9.13 as off this morning. Well 10.8 at start of January. Lol

Think I'm going back to daily weighing lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

So I just read an article and it says that daily weighing can be good for u. For those needing to loose weight. Daily weighers lost three time per month by weighing every day. As they are more prone to say no to unhealthy snacks. Thought that was interesting as last year I was a daily weigher and I remember Kim joining me for a bit. I was down to 8.7. Then everyone talked me out of it. And now I'm 9.13 as off this morning. Well 10.8 at start of January. Lol Think I'm going back to daily weighing lol Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Funny you should say that CM, I recently started weighing myself daily mon-fri and it really seems to be helping me. Seeing the damage I've done on a Monday morning really resonates and I've definitely reigned in the weekend eating a little. Just needs to keep gradually improving ! Plus seeing the numbers drop during the week really Spurs me on :)

I'm going back to daily weighing as of tomorrow!

I can't weigh daily as my scales are rubbish, saying that the ones at the gym aren't much better either.

I am with you all on March being the month though... I have been rubbish recently, but I think it has finally struck me that if I'm not careful, I will have been in better shape for my friends wedding then I am for my own. I think I want to go back to just under 9 stone, but sticking with aiming for 9 stone 7 and then seeing where I go from there. Trying to get the balance between enough pressure on myself to do it and not too much pressure that I end up miserable again.

Also trying to drink more again this week as that used to really help

I'm the same Donna. I've just been through 65 weeks worth of pictures on my phone and all scales pictures, they were going down down down and quite quickly to be fair but then all of a sudden they started creeping back up.

I'm going to follow slimming world principles but keep track of my cals.

After losing weight on slimming world and then maintaining for a while, I honestly used to wonder how people could go ''off track'' completely. But even though we have mainly stuck to slimming world meals, I have managed to gain a stone, just with eating extra things and more then the odd meal where we have had take-away or just something bad. I think that's why I have struggled to get back into it so much, because some of our meals were still slimming world it didn't seem like I had to make too big a change!? If that makes sense. Feeling positive about weight loss now though, so fingers crossed I'll follow through with it and feel great for the honeymoon. (it's the hen and the honeymoon I'm more worried about as my wedding dress is quite flattering anyway)

I joked to my fiancé about getting a reward chart for us, but I'm only half joking-I think if I saw it in black and white where I had been good and where I had been bad it would help... I might make one up and use some of the stickers I have for the kids at school lol.

Back