Anyone interested in a photography project?

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
S: 14st13lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 1st5lb(9.09%)
A couple of years ago I took part in Project365. For those that don't know, basically you take an image a day for the whole year. It can be a photo of ANYTHING. It was through this project that I developed a love for photography and an obsession with lenses;) I thought this might be nice for some miniminers to get involved with as we are all on a life changing journey, it would be an amazing chance to document it. I have set up a private group (no one else can see unless they are a member of the group - by invite or request to join) The group is on a photo sharing site called flickr. This was the original project365 Flickr: Project 365 and here is ours http://www.flickr.com/groups/minimin365 You dont need a flashy camera, the emphasis is on recording your day (a photo diary if you like). It really is a fab project as you gain an insight into each others lives. It gives you a hobby and a purpose.. and also a reason to get out and about with your camera (only so many photos you can take indoors!)

If anyone is interested, just let me know x

PS Happy New Year

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LondonIrishOllie

Pensively Posting
S: 18st12lb C: 11st8lb G: 12st1lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 7st4lb(38.64%)
Heya,

I'm just getting into photography myself and would love to get involved in it.. PM me with the details.. Thank you! :)

Lynn8124

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Wow, that sounds cool.:cool: My digital cam has been gathering dust in the 2 years since I bought it.

mommyB

love it
S: 14st13lb C: 14st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st6lb(2.87%)
please can I have details too, need a project of anykind to get my teeth into (keeps them out of the donuts you see !!)

bing

Restarting
S: 19st7lb C: 18st12lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st9lb(3.3%)
Ooo...this sounds fab! I love photography and i too have an obsession with lenses! :whistle::D

Purpleangel

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb C: 13st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(6.9%)
this sounds really exciting - i will pm you my address :)

Pearly

S: 15st11lb C: 14st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 1st8lb(9.95%)
This is such a good idea Perfectorchid. I joined the site last night and uploaded my first picture. It has given me the motivation to get out today with my camera and start taking photos.