Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone interested in a photography project?

Discussion in 'Photography' started by perfectorchid, 1 January 2009 Social URL.

1. perfectorchid

perfectorchid Below 190lbs... wohooo

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Switched to CD
    A couple of years ago I took part in Project365. For those that don't know, basically you take an image a day for the whole year. It can be a photo of ANYTHING. It was through this project that I developed a love for photography and an obsession with lenses;) I thought this might be nice for some miniminers to get involved with as we are all on a life changing journey, it would be an amazing chance to document it. I have set up a private group (no one else can see unless they are a member of the group - by invite or request to join) The group is on a photo sharing site called flickr. This was the original project365 Flickr: Project 365 and here is ours http://www.flickr.com/groups/minimin365 You dont need a flashy camera, the emphasis is on recording your day (a photo diary if you like). It really is a fab project as you gain an insight into each others lives. It gives you a hobby and a purpose.. and also a reason to get out and about with your camera (only so many photos you can take indoors!)

If anyone is interested, just let me know x

PS Happy New Year

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, I think this is a wonderful idea and I would love to do it, can you tell me more?

4. HannahB

HannahB Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    wow that sounds like a really cool thing to do...i need to pick up my camera again and get snapping :)
    not sure if i will join the group tho straight away...my skills would shame you all as they are very rusty! haha

5. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Id love this - can I join please x

6. hevGsd

hevGsd Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
  7. SmileyShazza

SmileyShazza Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I keep meaning to do one of these but think maybe a 365 would be a little bit too taxing for me so was thinking of doing a 52 week project to see how I get on with a view to maybe doing a 365 next year.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.