Anyone into Anime or Manga?

There's a Deathnote live action film? If you saw it, do you know how well they did with casting and keeping the story intact? There's some pretty dark parts and I'd hate to see it dumbed down because it's become live action.

I love Ghost in the Shell, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D, a lot of the Studio Ghibli stuff.. my fave being Princess Mononoke. When I was younger I loved Yu-Gi-Oh, the manga and anime. lol

I remember Toonami! It was on Cartoon Network then moved to it's own channel? That was waaay back mid-90's though. When I was young I used to switch between Cartoon Network for Dragon Ball Z, Fox Kids for Sailor Moon... and now and then Sky One for Pokemon lol. Ahh back in the days of dial-up.

I remember many moons ago watching channel 4 really late to see the likes of 3x3 eyes, devil man and cybercity. havent really seen much since then, want to get back into it again

I'd love to get more into anime when I have time :) I loved and cried over Elfen Lied, and laughed so much over Azumanga Daioh. The only other anime I've watched all the way through is Angel Beats, I didn't enjoy it quite as much as the other two but still found the storylines quite moving. I read manga a fair bit when I was growing up, Clamp School Detective was great fun and I quite liked Tokyo Mew Mew. And Studio Ghibli films are just magical - My Neighbour Totoro is the sweetest thing I've ever seen, although Ponyo comes a close second. I bought Grave of the Fireflies - I've only been able to bring myself to watch it through the whole way twice though, it's too heartbreaking.

I do ^_^ I love Rosario + Vampire, Bleach, deathnote. Also Ghibli, I have a no-face on my hand and totoro and kodama on my wrist, it will hopefully be sleeve when I have the cashola!

I love anime :D Some of my favourites are vampire knight, sailor moon, pokemon, death note and Karin. I just finished watching one called chaos head which was quite good. I'm in the middle of watching bleach now :) Oh and I love the studio ghibli films too.

I've recently started to get into anime. :) I've started watching Highschool of the Dead and Death Note. I've had a bit of a look at Bleach and Vampire Knight too. So much to watch and not enough time to watch it!!!

I love anime and manga, some of my favourites are Mirai Nikki, Death note, Sailor moon, Vampire knight, Elfen lied, Rosario + Vampire, Chibi vampire and Gurren Lagann. I'm in the middle of watching Shingeki no kyojin and Date a live which are both really good. As for manga I'm currently reading Kamisama Hajimemashita and Sankarea.

Still haven't finished death note as I've got all of them bar one in the middle and when I'm shopping I can never remember which one!

Hey there, I still love anime and Manga and have done since I was quite young. I think Akira, Ninja Scroll and perfect blue are probably my favourite movies. The most recent anime I have seen was the Elfen Lied series and the berserk remakes. I have seen a few episodes of Death Note online but not got round to watching it all yet, is it a worthwhile series to invest the time in?

Yes and no to death note being worth while. It has its good points, but also it's bad. I still love it though.

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm an anime fan, some series I love ( other than the norm of Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, One piece etc ) :

Chobits
Azumanga Diaoh
Voices of a Distant Star
Angelic Layer
Pre-Tear
Ah My Goddess!
kaleido star

these are just to name a few... :)

DragonBall fan checking in!

Back