• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone into Tattoos,Piercings & Body Modification?

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
G: 10st5lb
Oh! I :heartpump: tattoos and piercings!

So far I've got 3 tats and 12 piercings! Looking to get more soon though! :party0049:

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
S: 15st7lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st8lb(16.59%)
Hi Guys,

I have my Ears pierced twice, top of my ear done & my belly button!

I only have 1 tattoo which I got done yrs ago I took a pic of Geri Halliwells star on the top of her back as I wanted that but he said it will become popular so he designed me a star, at least I know no-1 else will have it..

I am currently looking at designs as I want a design on my inner wrist & some stars on my foot..

Would be fab if you could put pics of ya tattoos up peeps.. :D

x

Reactions: Taz
I promised my bm i'd get a new piercing if i passed my exams. I did sooo now i have no idea what to get! I have my ears done twice and a pinna at the top. i used to have my belly bar, and i really miss it!

Any ideas?! I can't have facial piercings as i need to make an impression to law firms!

I want two tattoos atm.. but quite scared! I want violets and forget-me-nots to remember my late grandmother, also a small golden snitch. ^.^

SOON SLIM SUE

my husband is covered in tattoos and we are in our 50's.
he still looks handsome to me, so go for it and bugger every one else.
i'm a bit of a goth myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Taz

izmirka

Trying to stay positive..
i had to take my last piercing out (tongue) after 6 years of keeping me company. i am planning to get 3 piercings done soon though, nose, sternum and vertical labret. i used to have a nose and sternum piercing, but the sternum rejected and the nose piercing i had to take out to please my mother:) i want to get the vertical labret, but am a bit unsure because i don't want to have to take it out in a few months due to a job... so am still thinking.

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
What is the vertical labret?

meena

S: 16st5lb C: 9st4lb Loss: 7st1lb(43.23%)
i have got a flower on the base of my spine but no others. my only piercings are my ears and nose

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
S: 15st7lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st8lb(16.59%)
Yeah, I finally got my 2 tattoos done last thursday, Check them out in my albums.. xx

Stirky7

Believe!
S: 14st6lb G: 10st0lb
Very nice Kel, really like your wrist one :D Love the nails too! :)

Tiitanium

Gold Member
S: 23st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 12st11lb(54.91%)
wow they are kool.. i have my piercings and a wrist tattoo plus a hand one

S: 21st9lb C: 20st10lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 48.3 Loss: 0st13lb(4.29%)
I have more, but they are the best!!
Got 3 on the back of my neck, tongue & septum but i keep my septum ring up cos I look like a bull :D

WINTER.

S: 12st13lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st13lb(14.92%)
Now this is my kinda thread. [:

I have 8 tattoos and 10 piercings.

tattoos - I find them SO addictive. I got my first tattoo on my 18th birthday, and had 7 more in the space of a year and a half. Its stupid really. All the ink i have is easy to hide on places like my wrists and my back.

Piercings- So far in my life ive had around 30. Some stayed for years some for days. The shortest amount of time i had a piercing in was when i went for the webbing between my thumb and my index finger pierced. That pain was like no other, i took it out after a grand total of 19 hours. haha. Ive got my ears done 6 times. 2 cartlidge piercings, one in a weird place on my ear that no one can name and an industrial bar. I have my nose, lip and belly button done too. In the past ive had both my wrists peirced, they were my favorite but they dont last long with surface bars. ]:

x

suespain

Loves living in the sun
S: 15st1lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 4st3lb(27.96%)
I have 2 tattoos, a dolphin riding a wave and a panda.

I have left ear pierced 3 times, right ear twice and belly button.

Sue

xxtashaxx

Losing the mummy fat
S: 16st5lb C: 16st5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 37 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have a pink bow on my wrist and once I lose the weight off my stomach I'd like one on my hip.
Would love to get my nose pierced but my body rejects piercings

Tiitanium

Gold Member
S: 23st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 12st11lb(54.91%)
i have

piercings::

nose
monroe
snakebites (two lower lip piercings)
ears
eyebrow

tattooos::

five on my right hand/arm (soon to be a full sleave up to my elbow.. my favs are the big dagger with skull i just had done last week to symbolise my weightloss journey... it has the date i started loosing weight on it... and the music note on side of my hand with mini skull in it...

ive included pics :) xx

Attachments