Anyone joined online ?

*daisy*

Hello , newbie here im joining online on tuesday ( when i get paid) however my sister who goes to a group has borrowed me the books so i have been following the diet for a week and have lost 3lbs , was just wondering if anyone here has an online membership and if it still works etc ..the reason i chose the online membership is because i have 2 jobs which is rather hectic and just havent got the time to fit in going to a club !

Well done on the 3lb loss!

I'm new to this site too, it is great for information and support from what i have read so far.

I don't attend meetings either due to not having the time, i am following the 'eating plan' with the help of a friend who goes to classes and the help of the Slimming World site.

hey hun, im on cd but just want to wish you lots of luck and well done on the 3lbs so far :) :) im sure more people will be around soon the weekends can be a bit quiet on here xx

Thanks guys :D

i wonder if i get the slimming world password with the online membership it didn't mention it ?? :confused:

Thanks guys :D

i wonder if i get the slimming world password with the online membership it didn't mention it ?? :confused:

You should do, but i'm not sure.
There must be a way for you to access the site once you have joined, otherwise you are missing out on the great extras.

well done on your weight loss. I hope you enjoy SW!

When you join online its called bodyoptimise, which means you get a log in area for online users only. I assume it has food diarys and where you can look up syns etc the same as those of us who go to class do. Good luck with your journey, it really is a great plan

I am an online member. You get access to all the SW food lists, online food diary, online fit log, syns online plus loads more like features, recipes, motivational tips etc. It is a fabulous site - I'm on week 3 and I haven't managed to read all of it yet. We now have Extra Easy online which we didn't have when I started although I've not tried it yet.

My losses so far have been slow but that's my fault not the diet as I haven't always stuck to it. Trying to keep on track this week.

Hi....I'm an online member too (body optimise) you should be able to access that site to view menus, recipes, syn values etc but you don't get a password for the sw site that weekly group members get...assume that site is pretty much the same anyway....good luck....

hi i am thinking of changing from ww to sw have all the books but i see there is a new plan can't afford to go to classes is there any kind sw member that could explain it to me thanks

1 mix all the free foods on red & green together & eat freely

2 choose only 1 HEA & 1 HEB each day

3 with each meal try to fill 1/3 of your plate with super food (food that is free on both red/green days)

4 syns as normal & count as the lowest value between red/green eg if it's free on red & 10 syns on green then it would be free on EE

HTH

Hiya

Yes- another bodyOptimise member here- have been so for 14 months now. It is invaluable to me as I work away from home so much I can't commit to a class. It has all the help and support I need and although some people say they need the discipline of class, I find the discipline of getting that WI e-mail and inputting my weight on a service I have paid for is enough for me.

Lost 4.5 stone so far, so it does work long term too!

Good luck, and if you have any questions, give us a shout

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey there!

I've just cancelled my body optimise membership only because i found i didnt have the support i needed. However, i do think that its a great service and it has everything regarding the plans etc on there.

The fit log and food diary are brilliant.

I've started going to class and with that, you get an online password to use pretty much all the features they have on body optimise like to syns calculator, syns online, recipies etc etc.

Good luck and i hope it works out for you :D

Hi daisy, anyone quote me if im wrong.... but I think I have seen a £10 discount voucher in the new SW magazine if you join online. You can get the magazine from newsagents :)

Just a quick question to all you onliners. When you get to target do you still have to pay? Just wondering:confused: as obviously in class you go for free but they do see you personally losing the weight

Yes! This is the really annoying thing.
I brought this up a while ago and a few people suggested joining a class when you are near target so you can get free classes afterwards but this isn't possible for me so I was really annoyed! I will either have to go it alone after target or face the prospect of paying forever!
x

Yes! This is the really annoying thing.
I brought this up a while ago and a few people suggested joining a class when you are near target so you can get free classes afterwards but this isn't possible for me so I was really annoyed! I will either have to go it alone after target or face the prospect of paying forever!
Oh no, I can understand why as it's total trust but it's a bit unfair if you have been online for a long time.

Oh no, I can understand why as it's total trust but it's a bit unfair if you have been online for a long time.
I know! My argument is that I will have been paying for at least 2 years when I get to target (notice the 'when' not 'if' !!!!) so they KNOW I am not trying to fiddle them. I know it is just a computer programme and there need to be rules, but it's Cod Sh*t (as James off the Apprentice would say)

Grrrrrrr

Back