Anyone just doing WW online?

Imogen129

I am currently just starting slim fast because i cant get out the house to any weight loss groups.

My friend suggested WW online but i am just wondering is it as good as the meetings? Do you get the round thing to help calculate the points? Is it worth the money?

I'm doing WW Online, and find it great. Basically gives you access to eSource (which does all the tracking and points calculations for you, and is to swear by in my opinion), and came with a free cookbook...which was a big surprise when it came, and I'm not at all sure if it was part of a special offer they had when I joined or not. If you can't get to meetings and are already used to dieting without meetings, then it's a good idea.
Think there's also an app for it you can download if you've an iPhone or so forth, which I'm told is great. :)

I started it just online on Monday, haven't received anything through the post (yet) but it's all pretty easy to find online and the tracker has been keeping me in line! I signed up for the 3 month plan as motivation with the thought of 'if iv spent this much money I can't just think ohh I can't be bothered any more' x

thiswillbeit said:
I started it just online on Monday, haven't received anything through the post (yet) but it's all pretty easy to find online and the tracker has been keeping me in line! I signed up for the 3 month plan as motivation with the thought of 'if iv spent this much money I can't just think ohh I can't be bothered any more' x

How much was that? I am thinking of joining online after SW has started failing me (my own lack of motivation!!)

It's an offer at the moment it's £36, sw was too relaxed for me, i need more discipline I find it easier to stick to if I know exactly what I have to eat. Give me free reign and I'd be in a carb coma in 10 minutes lol

Back