anyone just have those days?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by JoJot, 9 August 2011 Social URL.

1. JoJot

JoJot Member

ive been so good this week, but got home and hubbys left over takeaway pizza on side, so i had a slice and now feel majorly guilty!!!

also got carried away with a leaving party at work and the mini chedders found me!! is there any hope of a loss still!!

i feel i want to eat now cos ive lost my track this week!! anyone else ever feel like that?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stackhead

Stackhead Slow and steady...

Start Weight:
    21st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13.5lb(27.51%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting with MFP
    1 slice of pizza and some mini chedders?

I wouldn't call that majorly off track :D Syn them (go on syns online) and compensate for the rest of week - but don't go below 5 syns a day - and you should still lose this week.

AND yes I do get those days. But i'd eat the WHOLE pizza, then some chocolate maybe some ice cream, a few biscuits....... you get the idea.

P.s. Draw a line under it - I don't feel right until i've said that :D

xx

4. JoJot

JoJot Member

i suppose your right, i just feel like i was having such a good week and then ive just let myself down!!

it wasnt a few mini chedders hahaha it was loads!!!!!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.