Anyone just started CD who has 3/4st to lose?

sry tracy, wasnt supposed to wry you but just my whole self-confidence is based on my weight - I was bullied at school and I think its since then. the weight has only went on this year before that I would have always been about 10 and a half st and even after my 2 babies I never struggled to lose the wt, now tho its different and I dont know why. I just hope so much that I will be able to continue on this journey and be back to myself soon x

thanks tracy, youre a pet - and by saying that you have probably given me the kick up the bum I needed! You are right, a couple of months would be nothing compared to all I'm missing out on at the min (totally self-inflicted mind you!). Here is some of the things I have missed the last few mths:
Anniversary weekend away with hubby
Best friends 30th bday
OMG, even listing this, I realise just how silly this is!!! :( :(
Tracy, pl keep posting, you have been a great help, thanks xx

Oh I will be here every day to find you and kick you bum - if you need it..

We have all missed significant events through being overweight, I have got 2 boys 7 & 4 and I hardly have any photos of us together - I tend to avoid the lens like the devil... but I am determined that come the summer, they will have to try and stop me getting in front of it

Why not start a diary ?

Here is mine - it's currently in the SW section, bit of a diet flirt me and I can't be bothered getting my diary moved everytime I switch diets - please feel free to comment at any time

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...dferrets-journey-slimdom-day-4-5lbs-gone.html

thanks tracy, will check it out. I hear ya about the photos - I take loads of kids too and none of me with them, thats awful! anyway, we are on the right road now and thats the main thing xx

Hi ladies!! Just wanted to say good luck to you all! I have been on SS for 7 weeks and my starting aim was to lose 3 stone! I have 5 weeks left and 12lbs to go!!

Keep with it xxx

wow kylie that is amazing!!!!!!!!! You should have the other 12 off in less than 5, that is def some inspiration for me, to think I could have 3st off by end may....wow!!! Can I ask you do you exercise?xx

Hi guys, well almost end of the day and I am confident that I am going to get thru this, and that if i do I will find it much easier. thanks to everyone for your help and support - it really is an invaluable tool to succeed :) :x xxxx

Hi skinnimini, a nice hot bath works wonders for getting you through the end of the day!! In response to your question about excerise, no I dont do any as the weeks that I went excerise crazy I only lost 2 and 3lbs respectively!! I am going to start excerising when I am on the 1000calorie plan!

I didnt think it was possible to lose as much as I have when I started so I am still on cloud 9 at the moment!! Can almost see the finishing line!! Cant wait to start working my way up the plans and maintaining a new and healthy relationship with food :)

xxx

Morning all

Good day here in Essex too, sunny, so always feels good when the weather is better doesnn't it!

Feeling a little more with it this morning..Off to meet a friend for lunch later, will be good though and have opted for Nando's for a salad :).

Enjoy your day xx

HI guys, thanks for posts, sry wasnt about yesterday. Have to tell you that I am doing day 1 again. This is my very last attempt at TFR before I become a laughing stock :( :(

I dont know why I'm finding it so hard to get back into keto but nothing is going to stop me this time, thanks so much for all your help and you're probably thinking I'm so silly right now :( :(

Kylie, you are really inspiring me to stay on track - I KNOW once I'm back in ketosis I will be ok....why is it so hard to restart?

Anyway, gd news is that my TOM is here so no urges to eat like I had all wk with the PMS, and also I am still 195 lbs.

Sry, I feel like I have let you all down xxxxxx

hello, (i hope im doing this right) this is my frst time on the forum! i also have about 4st to shift before i get married in dec, im on day 8 so far an its starting to get hard now!
hope everyone is doing well!

oh Tracy, thank you thank you thank you xxx
Are you doing day 1 today? I'm starting today and am determined. Hubby working and wont be home, also working sat nt so this will hopefully help because when he isn't here I usually go to bed v early after kids.

what happened with you?xxxxxx

Vonpeeky you are doing great.........to get to day 8 on your own is fab! You will have that 4st off well before your wedding if you stick with it xx

Yeah back to Day 1 - got my shakes and my water- well the first 750ml of it anyway

My personal life hasn't been very good this weekend which has led to me falling head first into Donner meat and chips with mushy peas and also a chinese

I have weighed myself this morning and I am back to where I was last Monday - so I have just wasted a week and about £30 - what a plonker

So here's to a new day and hopefully a speedy journey into ketosis..

Tracy
x

Awww...dont wry, you have done it before and you WILL do it again. You are so like me, when things get me down I eat rubbish and that makes me feel awful about myself so its like a vicious circle. We need to come up with another thing to do when things go wrong.....what do you think?xxxx

Back