Anyone just started CD who has 3/4st to lose?

almost thru day 1 (again, lol) and feeling great (really). I feel in control and it's such a brilliant feeling....roll on day 2!xxx

thats great tracy, well done. so far so good! I feel now that since I got thru day 1, I will be fine. My child was up from 5am (hubby working last nt)....so tired! Hoping we will both get back to bed soon for awhile. Had an early nt last nt, def made it easier....planning the same tonight too.....you cant eat if youre sleeping, lol!!!

Hellooo

I'm much more motivated this week, yesterday was ok, and upped my water. Sticking with 810 til I get the 1200 cal book through and will see if I want to swap the plans.. But this is do'able at the moment..

xx

Hi guys, great we are all back on track!!!

Eternal flame you are doing great, have you decided not to do SS now? I think no matter what plan you do will work but we just need to STICK TO IT (whatever it is)

Tracy, I totally understand how u felt yest, I was starving yest but didnt give up although it was v hard.

Day 3 now so hoping I will be i ketosis tomor and things will get alot easier, esp tiredness - could sleep in a ditch at the min, lol!!!:p

Hi everyone, I hope its ok for me to join your thread?

I'm starting tomorrow and have got about 3 and half stone to lose. I've already got some great ideas and tips about the CD from you all.

Lou x

Hi MF

I'm here and yes has been quiet on a few threads lately..

Skinni..starting the 1200 cal plan tomorrow, but having looked at book prob will go back to 810.. unless I can get to Gym.. its too much temptation for me, if get to Gym, then I'd need those extra cals anyway.. and would like to try and build that into my week at least 3 times if I can.

Hope everyone is ok!!

XX

Morning MF.

Today has started off very well, first shake down and on black coffee and fizzy water now :).

Looking for a good week, as yest and Mon was on overnight training and kind of went out the window! But.. that was then and this is now ;).. feel heavy and hate that I've gained my weight that I lost.. but new day new leaf, so to speak.

Have a good one peeps xx

I work with children and young people in an emotional and social crisis, working on behaviour, self esteem and confidence. So often get training that is for a cpl of days that means staying over as its too far to travel daily. Also studying for my NVQ 4 too, so my wages can go up ;). Sometimes throws me a bit, especially if
i'm out of work so to speak for a few days as need to then catch up with those children and young people that I've not seen, so is then a mad rush,, lol.. Work eh.. but i do enjoy it :)

Hi Guys I just started on Tuesday. I'm drinking water like I'm a fish and I'm starting to get really cold feeling. I suppose thats normal is it? I vaguely remember it from last time I tried this.
I really need some morale support on this cos I find it so hard still having to cook for all the family then slink away while they are eating:wave_cry: I work with my sister too and she keeps telling me how dangerous it is and i should be very careful and do i think it's a good idea. I tell her yes cos being fat is unhealthy and puts my health at serious risk. Of course she is quite slim and never really had a weight issue.
Why do people you love try to put obstacles in the way????
i really need to do this for me. I put loads of weight on in the last 4 months cos I hurt my foot and stopped dancing through having too much pain.
I do want to say Thank you to everyone on this forum for being inspirational. I know that despite my family's negativity to the diet that I can do this with your help. Please help!!!Lol x
Jakki

Hi jakki - I feel your pain.........my family and hubby think TFR is too drastic etc etc but like you, I am doing this for ME and I wont let what anyone thinks get in the way........they will be delighted when you have lost wt! You are now on day3 so yes cold feeling is v normal....hopefully you will be in ketosis soon....We have a thread called 'I'm new to this..' come join us if you like for great support x

Back