Anyone LOVE Ryvitas

cat yoyo greaves

Gold Member
ok so i love ryvitas and ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads i eat them alot with cream cheese and smoked salmon, homemade hoummus, coronation chicken(homemade and syn free) smoked mackerel pate, ham, and any other sliced meats

anyway they are so versatile low syn or can be used as your hex b and i love the taste

so i bought myself a ryvita lunch bag from the ryvita website and i love it
in my bag today ive got a tub of cream cheese 75g light soft cheese hex a 4 ryvitas hex b cucumber tomatoes and salad

SAM_1528.jpg

Attachments

• SAM_1528.jpg
    SAM_1528.jpg
    616.5 KB · Views: 208
I love Ryvita too! Having two for breakfast at the moment with a banana and have Synned them (2 per cracker) so then I can allow myself bread as my Hex for a lunchtime treat. Ryvita are a saviour, nyum!

I have a new found love for Ryvita...I have had them every day for my lunch this week with cottage cheese but for a change today I have tinned tuna and 2 light cheese triangles as it's weigh day so that's all I will eat.

Usually I bring gherkins, beetroot, cherry tomatoes and cucumber sticks for my 1/3 superfree :) They are tastier than I can ever remember and the 4 I have for HB really fill me up x

I love ryvita, in fact I'm a little obsessed.

I want that bag, think I might have to treat myself, does it come with all the little pots or are they separate?

Yuuuuuuuum yes Ryvita. I love the chilli ones and mutligrain ones. My current topping of choice is Philadelphia with sliced apple. Yummy!

I only like the wholegrain ryvita crackerbreads, most of the others are way too hard and are like roof tiles lol x

I only like the wholegrain ryvita crackerbreads, most of the others are way too hard and are like roof tiles lol x

I have mine with laughing cow extra lights on and a little peanut butter and make a sandwich and it you leave it for about 30 mins they do soften up once you have spread something on them, not that i ever wait that long.

Oh yeah it wouldnt worth me buying a tin for them as i eat at least 6 day so a packs gone in a few days lol.

I ordered the lunch pack what a bargain :)

The tins seem quite expensive to me to be honest, I saw them advertised on the packet a while back and thought they seemed a bit steep

I used to think I hated ryvita don't know why just had it in my head.
Now I love them been having them pretty much everyday favourite is the sweet onion ones. Going to have a look on the website I want one I those bags! X

I love the multigrain and the sesame flavours. I had three sesame ryvitas for lunch today with some laughing cow. Delicious! I'll sometimes have them for breakfast with a little light philly and honey.

I love ryvita, in fact I'm a little obsessed.

I want that bag, think I might have to treat myself, does it come with all the little pots or are they separate?

It comes with 2 round pots and a rectangular one and a blue cool pack the one my salmon Is in Is a mini icecream tub

I ordered the lunch pack what a bargain :)

The tins seem quite expensive to me to be honest, I saw them advertised on the packet a while back and thought they seemed a bit steep

After looking on ebay at prices for tins that was cheaper but mine came with a massive dint in so they sent me another so now i have 2

I have dark rye ones or Asda's own which are pretty good. Ham and tomatoes are a fave as well as ff cottage cheese with chives and tomatoes. A large salad and 3 ryvita with some lf spread. Yep love Ryvita never used to

I love Ryvitas for a midday snack. I have mine with Quorn Deli Slices some salad and Kraft low fat salad dressing - yum !

Kay xx

Back