Anyone near goal?

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I was woundering if there was anyone near there goal i have about 10-14lb to get back to target.
I was woundering what your losses are like? As i am getting upset with my results.

I spoke to my friend earlier who has had amazing weight losses on SW. She has lost 9st 10lbs in just under 11 months, has 8.5lb left and still managed to lose 4lb this week so it can be done. I am so envious of her weight losses each week but we are all different and have to accept that and do what we can to boost our own. I have accepted that I will probably never have big losses but I am happy with that as long as my weight goes down each week.
My consultant mentioned last week that if we put too much pressure on ourselves regarding amounts each week then often and not we won't lose anything. As soon as you stop doing that the weight seems to fall off, so if possible try relax, enjoy the plan and I am sure you will reach target. Good luck

ahhh gem dont get updet.... your getting there x dont give up hope!! sooo close!!! goo go go!!!

ahhh gem dont get updet.... your getting there x dont give up hope!! sooo close!!! goo go go!!!

Thanks i was getting upset,as one week i loose half the next its back on so was just woundering how others were doing.
As i dont want to give up as i love the plan.

Gem - have you tried the 'classics' of going back to basics - weighing and measuring everything, varying your HEX B's and boosting your speed foods? What about trying a couple of Success Express days? I know this helped LoobyLou get to target.

Gem - have you tried the 'classics' of going back to basics - weighing and measuring everything, varying your HEX B's and boosting your speed foods? What about trying a couple of Success Express days? I know this helped LoobyLou get to target.

Thanks Stacey, i do always weight my milk as thats the only one i do need to weight.
Maybe i should try having different b's
I have never heard of the success Express.

Do you have the books Gem? Success Express is one of the leaflets in there. Basically it concentrates on superfree foods and so it encourages you to fill up on the really good for you stuff. There are loads of threads about it on here if you do a search... :)

Success Express is supposed to boost your weight loss so definitely have a look at it and try doing 3 days of it next week. It's kind of like Extra Easy but more restrictions.

I am thinking of trying Extra Easy again as i done well on this and lost alot on my first week of doing it.

Hi Gem,

I think I will only ever loose a pound at a time, I have about 9lbs left. I am really good and stick to the plan but I don't think my weight will come off faster.

I have accepted this and I look forward to 1 pound. Everyone in class always says, " I want to loose 2 next week" and they know it is possible for them. I think it is so hard to get the last few pounds to shift.

Keep at it though. Just a few more weeks, you'll be there.

Back