Anyone need a cambridge buddy in Birmingham??

Tanya c

Hey, I'm in my 3rd week of cambridge and am struggling a bit... in need of a buddy to spur each other on. anyone in Brum? x

hello!

I used to live in solihull, now live in bidford, near stratford.

I am in week one, although just done 12 weeks on Lipotrim (its like SS with fewer flavours that taste vile lol)

stick with it what ever you do, if you want to meet half way or something drop me a line.

Helen

cool! well we'll encourage each other on here and meet u p sometime... sound s great! when did u start

oh just saw your target weight. mine is 8.5 too! hopefully get to 8 thru maintenance

me too!

I started 7th July on LT, and started cd on friday. i love the bars!

just having a broccoli and cheese soup, not sure about this one, will try the others and maybe just have the odd one of these.

where in brum are you? I am from north bham originally - Rowley Regis, black country gal! ;) although i did move to solihull in my twenties, and then to holland in my thirties, and then to bidford, and guess what!!! I am moving again as soon as house has sold... to devon!!

so heaven knows where i sound like i am from by my accent!! :D

we could meet in solihull or redditch or something.

good luck!! (there are some before and after pics in my profile album)

Hey, am based in winson Green, 15mins away from city centre. Im struggling this week, been eating and keep saying I'll get back on track tomorrow it's just not happening... too cold not to eat! :(

you have to get back on or you'll make it loads harder! i did this when i first started LT and it really messed me up. Its normal to get cold on this type of diet, its hard but try and stick it out and drink hot drinks, have your shakes hot etc... it gets better after about ten days.

it is the hardest part right now, if you can get through it you will have it licked. book a few days off to spend under the duvet if it helps! ;)

I spent most of the first week in bed!

Hi girls, room for one more?

I'm from Tamworth and love the idea of a meet up. Restarting for the millionth (seems like) time and need all the help i can get :wave_cry:

Hey Susie,

Sure! we'll arrange something . Been struggling too this week x

we should meet up somewhere :D

*BUMP*

Hi girls, fell by the wayside but back on SS for the final restart and wondering if anyone still up for meeting up? :sign0163:

Helen, will drop you a post through Facebook, thinking of taking up stalking as a hobby, beats eating :p

lol.

yeah meeting up is great still but i work split shifts on odd days, so will have to wiggle around shifts.

but defo up for it, we can go for black coffee or something! lol

Back