Anyone (Newbies) want to join me on the journey of lipotrim weight loss?

I have an appointment on thursday at the chemists to start lipotrim. I started cambridge today as my mum gave me some of her left over packets as i didnt want to wait till thursday to start as i would do nothing but eat till then. I really hope i can stick to it and lose the huge amount of weight i want before my holiday next year

thanks for all the tips

Hi :) I literally just started this website thirty seconds ago. Not sure if i'm even sending this message to you! haha.
but I'm starting the lipotrim programme tomorrow aswell :)
e-mail me and we can share progress! :D:D X

PS. does anyone know how to get a weight loss tracker?

Hello im on my fourth day! The strawberry and chcolate are horrible.. they have a salty taste to them i think! but i love the vanilla one, i make it up and stick it in freezer for 10 minutes, its easier to drink cold! I like the chicken soup..but its really lumpy! i drink it like a cup of soup! Im setting myself a 6 week goal for a (mini) treat :) but thats only if i get to 14 stone! anyone exercising aswell?

Hi there,

I thought I join in. I did LT previously and stopped half way. I am now starting again and which I did on Wed( using the shakes up from last time) and have already lost 4lbs. I gues in Ketosis already. I was supposed to see my pharm today but I have been told that the lady who does LT is on holiday and can't start until Wed. Also it's our anniversary and might have to put it off till next wed. I was in two minds as I was 100% - and tough first two days. I will not have enough shakes to last me till wed so will have to wait till then. In the meantime I am hoping I won't gain the 4lbs I have lost. :confused:

I have written a thread called Motivate Me which I have done to get through those days where I am in the slumps. Feel free to have a read if it helps.

All the best

X funky :)

Back